Chapter 11 - A Circle of Confusion

Phone vs Reality

 

                After finished cleaning up, Miss Park called her students to gather up. “So we will now say goodbye to this house as we’re heading back to our school”, she said. The students bid their goodbyes and board the bus. The school trip ended with satisfaction and they went back to their school. As everyone got off from the bus, Miss Park started to count her students. “Well you can go home now~ just make sure to be careful on your way back !!!”, Miss Park exclaimed. All of the students nodded and started to go to their way home.

                Namjoo and her friends including Hayoung’s friends walked together. But as soon as they started to walk, Sungyeol called for them again. “Namjoo-ah!!!! Let’s walk together!!!”, Sungyeol shouted. The girls just sighed as the people around them were looking at them. Sungyeol and his friends ran to catch up with Namjoo. “Yah!! Didn’t you hear me?”, Sungyeol grabbed Namjoo’s shoulder to stop her from walking. “Of course I did, I mean we did. But we can’t just answer you when people were looking at us as if we’re the one who lost our minds.”, Namjoo said without turning to Sungyeol. The girls nodded in agreement.

                “Arasso!! But let us walk you home”, Sungyeol said while looking at the girls. “Sure you may do whatever you want~”, Namjoo looked up to Sungyeol and saw Kwangmin standing behind him. Then suddenly, the incident from before flashed into her mind. She quickly lowered her gaze to the ground and turned to face her friends. Kwangmin noticed her action and remembered the incident too. He blushed at the thought of it.

                Soon, they finally reached each of the girls’ house. After Namjoo’s house, the boys started to go home. Namjoo and Hayoung went into their house and into their own rooms, feeling tired. Namjoo tried to rest by taking a nap but she couldn’t. ‘Maybe because it’s evening’, she thought. So she decided to take a walk by herself. She walked along a path full of cherry blossom trees. Namjoo walked on . “Are you free? I wanted to talk with you.”, Namjoo bumped into a girl that she despised the most. “Tia, please~!!! I don’t want to talk about him. I don’t have the energy to fight now.”, Namjoo said to Tia. “No, I’m not here for that. Just wanted to say that he accepted my confession.”, Tia finally spoke with a smirk on her face. Namjoo’s eyes widened. She felt like she had been strucked by lightning in her heart. Her heart was hurting badly.

                “Here, a picture of me and Kwangmin.”, Tia handed a photo towards Namjoo. “Just for you~”, Tia added in order to break the other girl’s heart. Namjoo looked at the photo and immediately ran into her house without thinking. Hayoung was asleep. Namjoo went to her room and lay down on her bed. She looked at that picture again. There was Tia and Kwangmin in the picture. Unfortunately, that’s not the reason why her heart was broken.

                It was because Kwangmin was kissing Tia on the cheek. Namjoo felt her tears starting to form. It flowed through her eyelashes. She put her arm crossed her eyes. It scratched the innocent girl’s heart. Slashing and breaking it into pieces. She didn’t realize it that she was in love all the time. She stood up and sat at the corner of the room. She hugged her legs and buried her head in a space between her legs and her chest. She found that it was hard to breathe. Her tears kept falling down, flowing on her smooth cheeks. She stayed like that until she fell asleep.

                A few hours later, she woke up from her sleep. She went out from her house in order to get some fresh air. Usually, she went to a park where a crocodile-shaped slide there. Unfortunately, it was her bad luck night. She heard someone’s laughing. It was getting nearer and nearer. She walked and turned at the corner and saw Tia with a boy. Tia was holding the boy’s hands. When Namjoo looked closely, she knew who it was.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N : I’m sorry for not updating this. Forgive me!!!