Traditional Place

Phone vs Reality

Finally they arrived at their destination. "Here we are! It's fortunate that we arrived early. One room can fit about 6 persons. Divide into group yourselves. This is a traditional house. You can take a tour here but please be inside this area. Understand!? I give you 2 hours to rest", Miss Park explained. "You'll be sleeping with me, sis. You'll be safe as long as you're with me.", Hayoung looked at her sister. Namjoo just followed Hayoung because she knew if she resists it, she'll lose her temper again. Hayoung, Namjoo, Yookyung and three other Hayoung's friends, Jung Eunji, Son Naeun and Yoon Bomi are in the same room.

"What should we do now? It's two in the evening.", Hayoung asked her roommates. "How about we go explore this house some more?", Yookyung gave an idea. They all agreed. They went to explore that house. Cherry blossoms' petals are falling freely, the trees beside a lake, a bridge across the lake, a hot spring at the back of the house, flowers in front of the house and sweet voices of birds made the place full of harmony. "This place is kinda great. I wish ti have one!!! I can come here to calm down myself when I'm stressed.", Yookyung said delightly. Everyone agreed to her. "Well, we should rest now.. Let's go back to our room and take a short nap.", Hayoung suggested.

After 2 hours~

"Come on students, today is the first day. We'll learn about how to make a sushi and after that, we are going to have a picnic at a place full of cherry blossom trees", Miss Park called for her students. 

They learned how to make sushi, made some tea and other desserts for their picnic. After they finished preparing everything, they walked to their destination. It's a place full of cherry blossom trees and a clear,wide area in the middle. They enjoyed themselves. In the night, they slept and had sweet dreams.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N : I noticed that my chapters are too short. Well  anyway, enjoy!!