Threaten

Phone vs Reality

"Okay class, next week we will have a 3 days and 2 nights trip to Shinjuku. You will go with the prefects from Nishiura Middle School. Behave yourself, okay?", their teacher said. "Miss Park, will you give us the schedule?", Yookyung asked with interest. "Sure", the teacher replied. "Miss Park can have a date with  Sungyeol~", the whole class laughed at Yookyung's opinion. Their teacher glared at her and lucky for her, it was recess time.

Namjoo hid her face beneath her arms on the table. She was terrified when she received a message from an unknown number.

"Sungyeol Oppa, do you know this number?", Namjoo asked Sungyeol who was talking to Kwangmin. "Mmm... No. Why?", Sungyeol replied. "She's a girl and she disturbs me through the phone. She texted me that she saw me and Kwangmin walking out from the groceries shop the other night. She also threated me that I should stay away from the boy.", Namjoo said it with a worry expression. "Hmm... Well how about you ask someone else?", Sungyeol said. "Ah! Kwangmin-ah, do you know this number?", Sungyeol asked while he pulled Namjoo's hand that was holding the cellphone towards Kwangmin. Namjoo was shocked by his action.

Kwangmin startled when he saw that number. He quickly got up from his seat and drag a girl with him. His reaction made everyone in the class froze. It was silent again. Namjoo and Sungyeol ran after those two who had headed to the rooftop. The sound of a door being closed so rough made Namjoo and Sungyeol stopped at the door. They can hear voices arguing behind the door.

"There were no buts! You threated her! Why can't you meet her and settle it?!! You're ruining her life!!", Kwangmin's voice was heard. Namjoo never heard Kwangmin being this angry before. "I did that because she was disturbing our relationship!", a girl's voice was heard. She sounded so desperate. "We aren't in any relationship, Tia!", Kwangmin was losing his temper. Sungyeol and Namjoo were shocked to hear Tia's name. So the girl's voice was Tia.

*Pap!* The sound of someone slapped the other's face. Tia opened the door with tears in her eyes and when she saw Namjoo, the tears fell down. "Are you happy that he's all yours!?", Tia cried in despair. Namjoo stood there like a doll and when she turned her gaze from Tia to Kwangmin, she saw his right cheek was red. 'It must be Tia's hand that laid on it', she thought. There were silence in the air.

Sungyeol walked towards Kwangmin but Kwangmin pushed him away. "It's okay. I'm fine! Take Namjoo home.", Kwangmin said while his face was turning red. "Fine... Call me if anything happens", Sungyeol said while he pulled Namjoo's arm and headed back to the class. "Yeah, sure", Kwangmin said it along wiht a slight sigh.