Chapter 12 - Broken Heart

Phone vs Reality

 

‘Kwangmin-ssi !?? ’, Namjoo thought. She gasped. Kwangmin heard that and turned just to see Namjoo. He looked at Namjoo in shock.

                Namjoo stepped backward a few steps. She cupped using her hands. It’s like her heart was being ripped apart. She ran until she was exhausted. She stopped in front of Sungyeol’s house. She heard footsteps behind her. “Nam…Joo..”.  “Don’t call me, you idiot!”, Namjoo cut off the boy’s line. She turned her body towards Kwangmin. Her eyes were red, flooding with tears. The boy startled. His hands were shaking with fear. The thing that he doesn’t want to experience and see the most was becoming a reality.

                Finally, the crystal-liquid dropped from the innocent girl’s eyes. She kept crying and sobbing. “Why… How.. I…”, she didn’t know what  to say. “Namjoo-ssi”, the boy stepped forward. “Don’t come near me!!! Stay away!!!”, she said while her tears continued to fall down. Without them noticing, another girl was watching the whole scene with a smile. Her plan worked nicely. “That wasn’t ….”, the boy didn’t continue his words. “ I should never hope for you!!!”, Namjoo shouted along with a sob.

                Sungyeol came out from his house when he heard yelling and shouting in front of his house. He stood beside Namjoo when he saw the girl’s condition. She was trembling. “Go back to your house, Kwangmin.”, Sungyeol ordered. “But”. “No buts. Just go.”, Sungyeol ordered again. He touched Namjoo’s head with his right hand. Namjoo’s crying got louder. She felt that what she was hoping for all this time was no use. Kwangmin left while Tia still standing at her spot. “Go away! She doesn’t need you. You’re going to make it even worse!!!”, Sungyeol said to Tia, who was standing there with her arms crossed. “Are you trying to cheat on Miss Park? Huh~ what a pity.”, Tia fought back. “Aren’t you the one who’s cheating? By the way, you’re not serious about Kwangmin.” Sungyeol pulled Namjoo closer to him. The warmth of Sungyeol’s hand was like a protection towards Namjoo.

                “I’m serious about him!!! I’ll do anything to make him mine!!!”, Tia said. “Really? Then, you shouldn’t play around with his emotion!!!”, Sungyeol replied. “He’s mine now, okay!!!!”, Tia walked away without turning back. The fight was now over. Namjoo’s tears dried. “It’s okay, I’ll protect you.”, Sungyeol persuaded her and her head. And with that, Sungyeol accompanied Namjoo to her house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N : Forgive me again for this short chapter!!!! I'm so sorry!!! Anyway, i hope you guys enjoy it~ 

 

image