Handstand Into A Faceplant.

Robot Malfunction

Eunmi's POV

What was he doing there. He's supposed to be in class. All these thoughts rushed through my head. Trying to figure out, what just happened.

I know what happen though, I fell. I fell from my handstand and he, all of a sudden was there so I landed on him. 

I landed on top of him. My head is currently resting on his chest.

Realizing the position I was in I immediately pushed myself away and separated to the other side resting my now earth-size headache against the wall and closing my eyes. Giving the atmosphere a 'get away' feeling.

I wanted him to get up and leave. Leave. Just leave already. 

When I opened my eyes, I was looking at a close-up view. That eye-smile guy back in the office earlier.

Why was he up close. What. Was. He. Doing. 

I stared at him. Trying to make him uncomfortable. The only thing was, it had no affect. He was staring right back. I wondered how he could withstand my appearance. Then a thought came across me.

My hoodie was thrown back not covering my face and my glasses had fallen off of me and flown to the side. Cracked.

Without my glasses and hoodie, I was defenseless.

He was staring at my vulnerable self. 

I hated it. 

I couldn't let him know I was uncomfortable otherwise, next thing you know, the 4 idiots will be spreading out to the whole school that I was self-conscious about my face and try to use that piece of information against me.

I could not let that happen.

"Why is your face so close to mine." I began.

"Why can't my face be so close to yours?" he smiled as he said that, revealing his eye smile. 

"Move."

"Move closer? Alright then." 

I just looked at him emotionless as always. 

Deep inside, I wanted to push him out of the way and scream at his face. This guy was irritating me.

A retort was about to escape my lips until suddenly, and yes suddenly, the headache finally gave in and became a volcano. Erupting my brain with painful spots of lights. 

He backed away a little in surprise, giving me space after seeing a painful expression cross my features.

"Hey, you alright? I was just play-" 

I ran away too fast before he could complete his sentence. I needed to get home. Now.

-

Woohyun's POV

"Hey, you alright? I was just play-" before I could finish my sentence she was already running away.

I stared after her retreating form. 

"Robots don't give pained expressions," I said to myself.