New Home.

Robot Malfunction

Jay's POV

Aish, damn you Taecyeon. You had to call while I was interrogating my sister. When I get my hands on you, you're gonna be sorry you called in the first place. I angrily threatened in my head.

Turning into East Seoul, also known as the bad part of Seoul, I quickly parked near one of my clubs. Throwing my keys to the club valet I dashed inside planning to take out my anger on the guys. 

Since it was still daytime, the club wasn't open. I went up to the second floor. It was design to over-look the dance floor and was the V.I.Ps hangout so we can keep a lookout for anyone who wasn't welcomed in our territory. 

Right when I walked in I was immediately hit in the chest with a paper airplane. I looked right at Chansung knowing it was the maknae's childish, games again. 

"IT WASN'T ME!" he frightfully shouted and pointed at Junho.

"BWOH?! NO IT WAS CHANSUNG WHO THREW IT HYUNG!" 

With that they both began to wrestle on the ground yelling insults at each other. I ignored them, my first priority was Taecyeon. Sensing my bad mood, the tall, big teethed target hid behind Wooyoung. He knew he was going to get hurt. Smart man.

"Before you start ripping my head off for ruining whatever you were doing earlier, just know, that there really is an emergency." he slowly said with both hands raised up in a 'I mean no danger' way. What was this idiot doing, I was the predator here not him, treating me like some kind of wild animal. 

"Yeah Jay, something happened." Nichkhun supported him. 

"What was so important that interrupted my bi- nap." Oh , I was gonna say big brother moment. I almost exposed I had a sibling.

"IT WAS ALL JUNSU HYUNG!" Chansung interrupted us.

"Junsu? What did he do?" Confusion swept my face.

"You idiot, you were supposed to say that after we explained to him what happened." Junho said while smacking Chansung's head. "You didn't have to smack so hard..." he pouted. "Well, if you didn't mess up the plan then you wouldn't have deserved that smack." Junho once again smacked him. "YAAH, I'M SORRY OKAY."

"QUIT YOUR TALKING OR GET OUT." I roared at them, annoyed at their pestering and wanting to know what Junsu did.

"You guys, just cool it alright. We got bigger problems to deal with." Wooyoung, being the cool, tough guy interrupted. 

With that said, all the guys turned their gaze to me. It was dead silent. I was imagining what Junsu could've done. Killed somebody, not like that's news though, lost some money, those kind of troubles but what came out of Taecyeon's mouth was not what I expected at all.

"Junsu got the house on fire and it burnt to the ground. We're homeless." he said with a straight-face. 

You have got to be kidding me. But judging on their faces, they weren't. They were really serious about what to do now that they got no home to live in. I exploded with laughter.

Once some of my laughter died down, I got back into business. 

"Easy, live here." I replied with a straight face also.

They just looked at me like I was indeed a wild animal.

"ARE YOU CRAZY ? WE CAN'T LIVE HERE, IT SMELLS LIKE , S, HOEBAGS, AND EM' DRUG . YOU KNOW I CAN'T STAND THE SMELL ! HYUUUUUUNG." Chansung cried out.

"Get another house then."

"We don't want to," Nichkhun stated.

"Then where are you guys going to live?!" I snapped back, irritated that they asked me to come down all the way here when it was their problem they were trying to solve? You better watch your back Taecyeon. Somehow able to read my mind, he slowly edged away from the couch he was sitting in and looked about ready to dash out the door any second. I was sending him icy glares to indicate I noticed, he whistled innocently and nervously laughed. I looked back at Nichkhun waiting for the answer.

He was smiling. Oh . Dawning realization came to me.

"No way." 

"C'mon man, please? We know your house have enough rooms for all of us," he began.

"No." 

"Do you want the biggest, baddest, and number 1 gang in Seoul to live in a dirty-old apartment? That could ruin us Jay, people knowing that the most fearful gang are being reduce to living with trash. Do you want that? After all those years of building up this business, do you want to see it end because you wouldn't let us, your gang 2pm, live in your house?"

Now I know why they picked Nichkhun as the spoke person. I wonder how many times he practiced that speech in front of the mirror. All the guys were eagerly waiting for my answer.

It's not that I didn't want them to live at my house, we were practically family. There was just a slight problem, Eunmi. Knowing these crazy hooligans, they'll harass my baby sis and attack me for not mentioning to them I even had a sibling. A cute, seventeen year old sibling at that. No, I could not let that happen.

But looking at all my childhood friends faces, I couldn't do it. 

I wanted to protect Eunmi from my decision in leading a gang, I wanted to protect her from all the danger it involved. If other gang members found out that the most feared men alive, had a sister? Hell will break lose. They would be trying to get her, to get to me.  I couldn't let that happen either. Everything would've been fine if mom and dad hadn't died 7 years ago. Eunmi would be in America right now and living her life safely. Instead she's here stuck with me, I could endanger her. 

I just couldn't decide.

On the benefit though, with 7 feared men watching over, no one would even dare lay a hand her pretty head. These were my brothers, I could trust them. To protect Eunmi when I couldn't.

"Fine-" I started but only to be interrupted by loud whopping.

"YEEEEEEEEES, THANK YOU HYUNG ASHGHSFOHGUGHOG. I LOVE YOU!" Chansung loudly exclaimed. What has this kid been eating. 

"On one condition," I continued. That got them all silenced. 

"I'll tell you when we all get there, now pack up whatever of yours that survived and put it in the car." I sighed with eyes closed.

Everyone proceeded to the door.

"Except you Taecyeon." He silently obeyed while the others just snickered at him. 

The door closed leaving behind just Jay and Taec, Jay was about to advance on him when his cell beeped with a new text.

"Out to work."  - BABY SIS <3

I forgot she had work. But I told her she better be there when I got home. Now thinking about her and her bandaged up knees, ditching last period, my blood began to boil again. Taec saw my flaming eyes. ' I'm doomed ' was his last thought before he out. 

-

"YAYAYAYAY WE GET TO LIVE IN JAY'S AWESOME BIG HOUSE AND NOT SOME SMELLY TRASH PLACE!" Chansung happily shouted out in glee.

"Hey, good job with that speech man. Guess practicing it 30 times this morning helped." Junho praised Nichkhun who just smiled at the compliment.

"Will somebody get Junsu out of his hiding spot and tell him he didn't need to hide," Wooyoung ordered. 

"YAAAAH JUNSUUUUUUUU , COME ON OUT . JAY SAID IT WAS OKAY!" Chansung shouted at Junsu who was hiding out back in the alleyway behind the dumpster.

"Phew, I thought I was going to be in trouble with having to invade his home because of that damn candle that went whack. Remind me never to shop at that store aga-"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH" 

Junsu's sentence got interrupted by Taecyeon's scream. Junsu's eyes began to widen with fright.

"Chill, Jay's just using Taecyeon as his punching bag." Nichkhun said not worrying about their fellow big-teethed friend. 

Junsu gulped down the saliva that was beginning to form in his throat. 

The others casually walked towards the car, not minding that Jay currently had Taec in a headlock and who could be struggling to breathe.