Tall Dude.

Robot Malfunction

Sungyeol's POV

"Sungyeol you alright man? That girl pushed you hard." Woohyun asked me and helped me up.

I nodded wordlessly and dusted myself off. 

"Hey Sungjong, watch where you're pushing next time," Sunggyu told Sungjong.

"SORRY HYUNG, I didn't know I was that strong," Sungjong joked and tried flexing his biceps.

"MORE LIKE IMAGINARY BICEPS!" Doogwoo and Hoya said at the same time causing a ruckus of laughter from them.

"You got Sungyeol by surprise." Myungsoo defended me.

" ANYWAYS, did you guys see that girl? Man what a drag. What's with all the layers and hoodies? " Hoya interrupted.

"And those glasses, did you see how big and thick they were? Major kill. So not a turn on." Dongwoo continued.

As those two started talking about that girl, my insides started churning with anger. I simply thought I was hungry. Until I noticed my hands clenching into fists. I quickly unclenched them.

RING ~

"YAHYAH, stop with your chitchat and get your damn schedules. The bell just rang." Sunggyu stopped all the noise.

We all walked up to the secretary but before Sunggyu could ask for the schedules she already had them all laid out for us. 

"Just take them!" she shouted in fright.

Expected from somebody that heard of us.

We took the paper and headed to our designated homerooms.

"See you guys later at lunch, we're separated." Hoya waved goodbye to us.

"At least you guys are in each other's classes, I'm stuck with the juniors!" Sungjong complained.

" to be you then ~" Dongwoo laughed at him and left with Sunggyu and Woohyun.

I started walking towards the door until Myungsoo stopped me.

"Are you sure you're all right?" he asked me.

"Never better," I replied without turning around. 

"That girl's face was pretty close to yours." he said.

I stopped walking. 

"So?" I turned around and asked him, expressionless.

He just stared back at me.

"Nothing, just wondering something." he replied.

He then turned around and walked towards his homeroom with Hoya.

I turned back around and resume going towards my homeroom, before I entered the class though, Myungsoo called out to me yet again.

"Just that, you were clenching your hands at the comments Hoya and Dongwoo made about that girl." With that, he fled up the stairs.

I looked towards the staircase. So he noticed.

My fingers reached up to my lips and thought about her.

Her nose was touching mines.

Her lips were breathing on my lips.

Her eyes were big and brown, I couldn't stop star- 

Wait. Sungyeol. What are you doing.

I shook off the un-necessary thoughts and opened the door. Already I could hear loud screams from the females.