New Seat Mate.

Robot Malfunction

Eunmi's POV

I was just staring outside the window with my head down trying to get rid of the headache while the rest of the class were busy gossiping about the new 7 students. Already I could tell, they were going to become Kingkas judging from the way Fei and Min kept talking about them.

"OH MY GOSH, DID YOU SEE THEM? THEY WERE SO CUTE." she annoyingly squealed.

"I KNOW, THAT GUY WITH THE RED-HAIRED, WHAT A TURN ON." Min equally squealed back annoyingly.

"& GUESS WHAT, THEY'RE LIKE IN SOME GANG OF SOMETHING. " Fei screamed. " ISN'T THAT SO HOT?"

My ears perked up from the word gang. That must be what the principal is so agitated about and that secretary. As long as they didn't bother me or cross paths, I'm fine. I glanced around the class, seeing the line that divided me from them.

I was at the back next to the window and everybody else was in the front. We had an odd number of students, so I was alone. Just the way I preferred it. That soon changed when the door suddenly opened and in came the blonde-haired guy.

My headache worsen when Fei and the others screamed loudly. 

It got even worse when the teacher announced he be sitting next to me. I could feel Fei and Min's evil glares.

"Class this is Sungjong, I want you guys to treat him with respect. Remember the principals words." 

Again with that respect thing, I couldn't even care less.

"Sungjong ... you can sit over there at the back next to Lee Eunmi. Eunmi raise your hands."

I didn't even bother raising my hands to indicate who I was, I just laid there. That didn't matter though because within seconds I could hear the chair next to me scrape across the floor and feel another person's presence next to me. It's been a while since I had a seat mate. I didn't like it.

I ignored him pretty much of the class. He got the message and didn't even try talking to me.

With that he spent the rest of class slacking off and flirting with Fei.

Which caused endless amount of girlish screams from her. Which added more tension to my headache.

Damn bell, when will you hurry up and ri-

RING ~

I collected my stuff and hurried away towards lunch.