Dreaming.

Robot Malfunction

Eunmi's POV

"Pabo" I muttered. He forgot I have work everyday from 6 - 11pm.

Without an annoying brother on my back, I decided to take a nap. Seeing as it was only 3:05pm, what the hell. Might as well get well rested up for work then. I set my alarm clock to 5:05pm, so I have 2 hours of sleep. 

If I had known I be getting a visit from her I would not have took that innocent nap.

-

"Eunmi." I opened my eyes. Who called my name.

"Eunmi." I turned around, where was I?  I tried to figure out my surroundings. I thought I was at home taking a nap, but clearly I was wrong seeing I was in the middle of nowhere with dozens of sunflowers in view. 

"Eunmi." That voice. I heard it before. ... This scent, this vanilla sweetness, it seemed familiar. But where ?

"Eunmi." The voice was behind me.

"Eunmi." I slowly turned around.

And came face to face with my mother. Whom I have not seen in 7 years. 

I should have known, sunflowers were our favourite flowers and I remember every time that I hugged my mother, she always smell like vanilla. It all came back to me. But what was she doing here. In my dream.

I blankly stared at her, taking in her appearance, trying to memorize every detail.

My mother was simply to put it, beautiful. She had long, flowy black hair like mine. A thin, angular face, petite nose, plump lips, with big, light brown eyes. And an aura of open friendliness that can immediately attract anyone towards her. To all those people who said I look just like her, they are wrong beyond words. I'm nothing compared to her. 

My train of thoughts were put aside when she called me yet again.

"Eunmi." Why did she keep calling my name? Did she want something? Why was she even here in the first place?

I was about to ask when I noticed I couldn't speak at all. My mouth could open, but no sound came out. 

What kind of dream was this. If it even was a dream. 

Seeing my distraught and confusion, she opened to speak. But before she could utter a word out, it got interrupted by a very loud b

-

BEEP , BEEP , BEEP , BEEP 

My eyes flew open. 

BEEP , BEEP , BEEP , BEEP

I looked to my right where my desk drawer was and clicked the annoying clock off to silence the alarm.

I just sat there staring at nothing, breathing hard. Just what was that. Why was she there. 

Glancing at the time, 5:20pm I knew I had to get ready for work otherwise I be late.

But I couldn't get out of bed, I was still thinking, 'why. was. she. there.'

Regaining my self composure, I willed myself to hurry out of bed. When my feet landed on the floor, something dropped. I looked at the ground and saw an orange container. 

'But I didn't ...' glancing at my desk drawer, I found it was open.

'I guess I must've reached for it in my sleep.' I told myself.

But did not believe. 

Then it all clicked together. The reason why she appeared out of nowhere.

Picking the container up from the floor and placing it back inside the desk drawer, I got ready for work.

Thinking the entire time, 'She's warning me'.