Finding Out.

Robot Malfunction

Eunmi's POV

These people were running from Jay and his friends? It was only the second day of school, why is this happening to me of all people.

in deep breaths to calm myself knowing I wasn't in danger anymore, I looked up to see just who these guys I ran into were.

The first thing I noticed was blonde hair. Who do I know that has hair like that guy did?

Sungjong. 

So that must mean ...

I looked around, there was Dongwoo who was glaring at Jay, Woohyun was beside Myungsoo and were both staring at me, and Sunggyu was holding Hoya up. 6 people, but there was supposed to be 7 of them.

Noticing that I was holding onto something, I glanced up. It was him, the guy I keep bumping into. 

Sungyeol. 

Seeing that my hands were tightly grasping his pullover, I quickly let go. Causing me to stumble and fall down.

Woohyun instantly went over to me, "Hey, steady now." He said. 

I looked up and could see worry in his eyes. Why is he caring ? When he raised a hand to help me up I instantly backed away.

"I'm not going to hurt you," he stated. 

From the look in his eyes, I knew I could trust him. Before I could say anything, I heard Jay speak.

"I said, what the f*** did you f******** do to my baby sis?!" 

I thought he was talking to Woohyun but when I turned around to see who he was talking to, it was directed at the 4 jerks. I almost forgot I was being chased, seeing them struck a fear in me. I whimpered when Jinon deathly glared at me. My whimpering made all the guys look at me. 

My weakness was being seen by everybody. I ducked my head on my knees trying to block out everything.

I wanted to be alone.

"So this little has protectors? How cliche." Jinon said.

"What the f*** did you just call her?!" Jay angrily asked.

"Uh .. Jinon. Let's get out of here." One of Jinon's followers, named Yejun, spoke up. 

"Why? We can handle this small fry." 

He called Jay short. 

Oh he's in deep now. 

"& after we deal with him, that is mine. I didn't have my time with her." 

I could feel his stare even without looking at him. I bit my lip, stopping the flow of whimpers from coming. 

"No. Jinon let's go." LeeU, the other follower, said.

"Shut up. If you feel scared, you go." Jinon glowered at the two. Seeing as they made no move to leave, he smirked.

"That's what I thought, now where was I. Oh yeah, that ."

I have a name you know.

"Yo Kan, how she taste?"

I could imagine Kan's erted grin. "Pretty tasty," he replied.

That set the bomb. Next thing I knew, someone had struck out at Kan and all hell broke loose. I could hear punches being made, while they were fighting I was still on the ground tucked into a ball. 

How I wanted to be in my bed. Images of what Kan did to me in the alleyway kept showing into my head like a movie premiere. I choke on a sob, I couldn't hold onto my mask. 

I then felt a presence next to me. My body tensed up.

No.

Go away.

Just go away.

All of a sudden, he uncurled me from my knee and pulled something over me. It was his pullover. I looked down at the thing giving me warmth and hiding my bra, then looked up at Sungyeol.

His dark, brown eyes penetrated me.

I did not want to look away. 

"THIS. IS. FOR. ATTACKING. MY. BABY. SIS." I tore my gaze away from Sungyeol and looked over at Jay. He enunciated every word with a punch to Kan's face, or what looked like Kan's face. I could not tell anymore. Taecyeon and Junho were trying to hold him back.

Wooyoung and Chansung was dealing with Jinon. Nichkhun was dealing with LeeU, and Junsu was dealing with Yejun. The Infinite guys were slowly backing away from the fight.

"Sungyeol. Let's go." Sunggyu commanded. "Take the chance while they're busy." 

But Sungyeol stayed rooted to his spot and continued to stare at me.

"Sungyeol-" Hoya said, "listen to Sunggyu."

He made no sign of moving.

"SUNGYEOL!" Dongwoo hissed.

Still nothing.

"Sungyeol." Myungsoo calmly said unlike the others. "They'll take care of her." 

I thought he wasn't going to listen to him either, but I was wrong. He took one last look at me then quickly left with the other. I could only stare at his retreating form. 

Focusing my attention back at Jay, I found that the guys did haul him off Kan and were winning. Obviously, I thought. It was 7 against 4. LeeU and Yejun were still on their feet, but barely hanging on. They rushed over to where Jinon was and helped him up. Then they carried Kan, who was unconscious, and started to flee. 

But not before I heard LeeU talk, "Jinon, I told you we should've ran. Don't you know who that was?"

Jinon said nothing.

"That was Jay Park, leader of the gang 2pm. The number one gang in Seoul." 

Still nothing.

"And we're in deep for messing with his sister." 

"ARASO! OKAY! Just hurry up, we got to get out of here." Jinon finally replied. 

I only watched as their forms started to disappear from sight.

"AISH, GO AFTER THEM." Jay savagely commanded.

"Let them go, we already made them pay." Nichkhun said.

"NO, THEY NEED TO FEEL MORE PAIN." 

"Hyung, now's not the time. Eunmi..." Chansung trailed off. 

It was like a lightswitch had swiched off in Jay's anger mode because he then began to calm down and walk towards me. 

"Hey," he soothingly said to me in a quiet tone.

I stared at him.

"It's going to be okay. I'll go after them and-" before he could finish his sentence I interrupted with a statement.

"You're in a gang. The most powerful gang. In Seoul." 

Jay looked at me. 

He nodded. 

No way.