Hungover.

My Oppas.. I mean Hyungs...?!?

MUAHAHAHAHA!!! I was going to wait to post this update with who kissed you, because I'm a . But since I'm a nice I decided to post it today~ You're welcome xD

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh not agai-" You started to say, but got a cut off by a pair of soft lips being pressed against yours.  To be completely honest you wouldn't have minded kissing whoever the hell this was if they weren't extremely drunk and you had actually agreed to it in the first place. Gently pushing him away  you looked up at his face and your jaw dropped.  To your complete and utter shock it was the faced leader Kris. With wide eyes you looked over his face for any signs of any kind of emotion. Not seeing any at all you frowned slightly. 

"_____-ah I never told you this before, but I've always wanted to do that..." Kris said the effect of the soju making his voice sound even deeper than it usually did, making him sound even ier.  With your cheeks a bright tint of red you looked everywhere, but at him trying to come up with something to say to him.  Failing miserably you looked back up at him to see him swaying as if he was going to pass out.  After what seemed like an eternity of awkwardness Kris passed out and by instinct you reached out to catch him. Finding someone to help you carry him back to the dorm or at least to a taxi was next to impossible.  Suho, XiuMin, Tao, and Baekhyun were all laughing like idiots at a sequin they saw on the ground.  Chanyeol, LuHan, Kai, and Chen were all dancing on a table. And D.O. was wandering around asking everyone if they had seen his pet banana named Yeona.  More or less thankfully a very drunk Hwayoung walked by. 

"Hey Hwayoung unnie~ Could you go get Lay and Sehun for me?" You asked practically yelling over the loud music. 

"Suuuurrrrreeeee nooooooooo prooooobbbbllllleeeeemmmm~!" Hwayoung giggled and hiccuped going to go find Lay and Sehun for you. About half an hour later Hwayoung brought back the only two sober members of EXO over to you. 

"We heard that you needed help?" Lay asked. "Or a cow I'm really not sure what she was saying, but I just assumed she said help."

"Yes I do!!" You nodded vigorously. 

"What do you need help with?" Sehun asked and tilted his head cutely.  

"This" You said and held Kris' arms up a little almost dropping him face down on the sticky, hard floor.  Sehun and Lay didn't looked surprised at all. 

"We're not surprised he drinks more than he should whenever we go out." Lay said and facepalmed.  

"You grab his legs and I'll grab his arms" Sehun sighed. 

"What about me?" You asked.

"You are going to go get the other members off of the tables" Lay said.

"BUT THAT'S GOING TO BE SO HARD!" You whined and pouted. 

"Hey, Kris hyung is heavier than he looks." Sehun said. "Now shoo"

"Fine..." You grumbled curse words in English and went to go gather the remaining idiots. It took a ton of convincing, but they finally agreed to go with you. After being convinced that you weren't the mafia there to get your drug money back. It took an hour, but eventually everyone made it back to the dorm without too many problems.  Once you were back to the dorm everyone who was drunk collaposed on the floor and fell fast asleep. 

"LAY HYUNG! KRIS IS HEAVY! I THINK I'M JUST GOING TO DRAG HIM BACK TO HIS ROOM OK?" Sehun yelled feeling lazy. 

"SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN TO ME!" Lay yelled back and gave Sehun a thumbs up. Sehun dragged Kris up the stairs and accidentally ran Kris into a coffee table a few times until sucessfully getting him back into his room. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning you were woken up by some very loud groaning and cursing.  You quickly rushed down stairs and almost ran back up, because the only person in the living room was Kris and well to put things lightly things were VERY awkward from last night.  Even if he didn't remember it you remembered it clearly.  

"_____ on a scale of 1 to 10 how drunk was I last night?" Kris asked and you inwardly groaned for not getting out of there quicker. 

"Idon'tknowokaybyeoppa" You said smushing your words together and left the room.  Kris was too hungover to notice that anything was weird at the moment.  Throughout the day you, Sehun, and Lay helped take care of the hungover members of EXO and you avoided Kris like the plauge.  You didn't want to say something stupid.

"Hey, Tao do you know why ____ is avoiding me?" Kris asked Tao.

"I don't know I was just as drunk as you last night~" Tao said and shrugged.  

"D.O. do you know why ____ isn't talking to me?" Kris tried again.

"My answer is the same as Tao's" D.O. said and left Kris alone to think about it. 

"DOES ANYONE KNOW WHY _____ IS IGNORING ME? BECAUSE I DON'T LIKE IT!!" Kris yelled in the dorm to no one in particular.  Hearing Kris yell you decided to just tell him why you weren't speaking to him.  You found him in the dorm, but still stayed a few feet away from him. 

"BECAUSE YOU STOLE MY FIRST KISS YOU IDIOT!" You glared at him and threw your pink bunny slipper at his head. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Short chaper I know, but I wanted to get this one up for everyone~! Please watch this awkward video author's note xD

">http://

aroifjkerfsidjokl I tried to embed it, but IDEK if it worked... But if it didn't go watch the video please!

Thank you for reading, commenting, and subscribing! <3