Suspicious Unicorn Boy.

My Oppas.. I mean Hyungs...?!?

After your little episode of cramps Kris and Suho decided that it would be best to end practice for the day.  Not that any of them minded having shorter practice except for Sehun of course, who happened to be sulking like a little kid.  Once all of you had gathered all of your things and you took a few ibprophen tablets the 13 of you headed out to get some ramen.  They found a small shop that was never very busy, because they wanted to avoid bumping into any insane fan girls and having them question who you were and what you were doing with the group.  After you had all sat down and ordered your food, you got up to use the restroom.

"I'll be right back~" You said and got up from the table.

"Where are you going?" Baekhyun asked.

"Where would I go you babo?" You asked and raised an eyebrow. 

"Errr... Bathroom?" Baekhyun asked slightly unsure.

"Bingo." You said and walked off.  Once you got to the bathroom/washroom/whatevertheyoucallitinyourcountry .___. you had a hard time trying to figure out which one to use.  You didn't want to use the guys restroom, because that would be awkward, but you didn't know if you should you use the girls restroom, because well you looked like a guy and might be mistaken as a ert.  You decided on the girls' bathroom.  Afterall you wouldn't be in there for long all you had to do was change your pad and you would be done.  Cautiously you entered the restroom and looked around.  Luckily there wasn't anyone in there.  Quickly you did your business and washed your hands.  When you came out you bumped into someone.

"Oh I'm sorry..." You said and bowed.

"Bae...?" You heard a very farmiliar voice say.  When you looked up your eyes widened to the size of saucers.  Lay was standing right there looking at you with a very confused expression. "What were you doing in the women's bathroom?" He asked with both amusement and suspicion. 

"Errr..." You honestly didn't have an answer for this one.  

"You aren't a girl secretly are you..?" Lay asked mostly as a joke, but he was a tiny bit serious too. 

"W-w-what? No! Of course not!" You said, but he didn't looked convinced.  You did happen to be about the worst liar in the world. 

"If you are your secret is safe with me." He said and nodded calmly seemingly unfazed by this whole conversation.

"Listen here Pony Boy." You started to say, but got cut off.

"Actually I'm a unicorn." Lay said and let you continue.

"I am not a girl and never have been one.  I guess I'm just a little out of it today." You said and casually shrugged. 

"Whatever you say..." Lay said still sounding like he had some doubts about your real gender. 

"Yep, because I'm always right." You made a face and walked back to the table, leaving a Lay who was almost positive that you were a girl. 

"Hey Bae! You were gone for a long time, you okay?" D.O. asked looking genuinely concerned for your health.

"Yeah I'm okay hyung, the paper towel dispenser wasn't working..." You smoothly lied. 

"Okay~" He said and went back to eating. 

"Bae come sit by meeee" Tao said and grabbed your arm.  Without a choice you sat down next to him and started eating your ramen. 

"Okay, okay hyung." You said and laughed. 

"Watch out Bae, he might try to eat your food." Kris warned, because he knew this all too well. 'Damn you Tao and your aegyo" Kris thought to himself.

"It's okay I'm not that hungry." You said quietly.

"You sure you're alright?" Sehun asked, for once not acting insane. 

"I'm positive." You said and nodded.  

"You don't have to lie to us Bae... You still look like your in pain." Suho said and looked your way. To be honest he wasn't completely wrong.  You did still feel like someone was stabbing you in the stomach. 

"Okay, fine. It still hurts, but I'll be okay." You said and did a little reassuring fist pump. 

"If you want one of us can take you back to the dorm~" He offered. 

"Would that be ok?" You asked a little uneasy about it. 

"I will~ I wanted to go back early anyways, come on Bae!" Baekhyun said and stood up.

"Are you sure hyung?" You asked not wanting to burden anyone. 

"It's fine, come on." Baekhyun said and pulled on your arm.  You stood up feeling the pain again and winced. 

"See? You're not okay, now leave before we really make you" Kai said and made a 'shoo shoo' motion with his hands, but smiled. 

"Fine." You sulked and went out to the car. 

"See you guys in a while!" Baekhyun said and waved. 

"Bye!"

"Seeya!" 

"If you touch my stuff I'll kill you!" 

"Feel better Bae!"

"So does this mean I can have their ramen?"

"Hyung Hyung Hyung!!! Give my marker back!"

"Sehun we went over this in the car!" 

You and Baekhyun exchanged glances, rolled your eyes, and got on a bus leaving the rest of EXO the car.  After the two of you were long gone, Lay came back to the table and sat down.

"Did I miss anything?" Lay asked and looked around. "Hey~ Where did Bae and Baekhyun go?" 

"They left, Bae still didn't feel very good and Baekhyun offered to go with him." Chen said and shrugged.

"Was Bae acting strange with you guys today..?" Lay asked cautiously.

"Strange how?" LuHan asked and tilted his head cutely. (Because we all know that LuHan is freaking adorable!)

"He was just being weird..." Lay said.

"How so? Tell us!" Chanyeol said suddenly interested in the conversation. 

"Okay so...." 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm Tired so I'm just going to leave it at this and then you guys will have to wait and see what Lay says about you infront of the other guys! :3 

I'm also not going to answer comments this time, sorry!

But thank you for commenting, and reading, and subscribing!

It seriously makes me insanely happy OuO

YOU ARE ALL FREAKING JJANG! <3

 

Here's a picture of the very nice looking Kris~ (He's completely ruined my bias list OTL) tumblr_m4qo4zy3dC1rtfiuso1_500_large.gif

GAH I LOVE HIM SO MUCH aregofhdjkmeagfduhjnk ;____;

Okay that's all for now~ Bye! :3