BYUNtae.

My Oppas.. I mean Hyungs...?!?

Hehehehe this chapter is going to have A LOT of Baekhyun in it, because I lurrrvvve him. Clever-ish title :P If you don't know what Byuntae means in Korean it means erted, and Baekhyun's last name is Byun so it makes sense~! Kind of... Idek if he's going to be y in this chapter orz

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Because you stole my first kiss you idiot!" You said and threw your pink bunny slipper at Kris' head. 

"I did no such thing!" Kris shot back, hurt that you would accuse him of something like that. 

"Yeah, because lip to lip contact totally isn't kissing." You said sarcastically. 

"When did I even kiss you? I would never do something like that! We're like brother and sister!" Kris said exasperated. Although somewhere in the back of his mind, saying that you were like his sister didn't seem right, but in the heat of the moment he wasn't thinking about that. 

"You kissed me after the concert last night! Or were you really too drunk to remember what you did?" You said and rolled your eyes. 

"I know I was drunk, but I really don't think I kissed you." Kris said calming down a little. 

"Actually hyung... I think she's right... You know how you get when you're drunk..." Baekhyun said and made a subtle grabby hands motion so you wouldn't notice.  But since you have an astounding ability for detail you noticed and raised an eyebrow at Kris. Kris blushed a little under your gaze and Baekhyun's grabby hands. 

"I still don't think I did..." Kris said quietly.

"YAH! YOU DID ADMIT IT YOU STUPID DRAGON!!!!" You yelled and jumped on his back while pulling on his hair. 

"AISH REALLY _____?!? REALLY?!?" Kris yelled just as loudly and tried to peel you off of his back without hurting you. 

"REALLY KRIS REALLY!!!" You said and held onto his hair to avoid being pulled off of him.

"YAH BYUN BAEKHYUN, ZHANG YIXING, KIM JOONMYUN SOMEONE GET HER OFF OF ME!!!" Kris yelled in the dorm. In an instant 11 guys were in the room armed with baseball bats, tennis rackets, and pillows. 

"Get who off of you?!?"

"It's not another fan girl is it?!?!?!?" 

"We're all going to die!" 

"I don't really feel like helping hyung right now."

"Yah! Kim Jongdae get your back in here!"

"Oh wait guys... It's just ___..." A chourus of sighs of relief were heard and everyone dropped their 'weapons'.  

"You wanted us to get her off of you?" XiuMin asked. 

"Are you sure you weren't enjoying that hyung?" Chen asked with a raised eyebrow. 

"Yah! Just get her off of me!" Kris shouted making everyone jump, meanwhile you were still bent on ripping Kris' hair out. 

"Come on ____~ You can't rip out hyung's money maker" Baekhyun chided and took you off of Kris' back easily. You however were not happy and tackled Baekhyun to the ground.

"Yah! Someone get this girl off of me!!!" Baekhyun yelped as you started pulling on his hair too. 

"Let's not rip out their hair ____" Sehun said and tried to peel you off of Baekhyun, but you held onto his hair tightly. "I'm going to need back up!" 

"I'll help!" Tao, Kai, and LuHan said at the same time.  The 4 of them lifted you off of Baekhyun easily and since there was 4 of them you couldn't tackle them all at the same time. 

"Maybe we should put her in the 'calm room'" Suho suggested and everyone else nodded.

"The calm room? Sounds like you're giving me a time out." You said in disbelief. 

"We kind of are." Chanyeol said and shrugged. 

"You all ." You said bitterly and made a face.

"Have fun ____~" Chen said while waving and making kissy faces at you. Once you were 'safely' locked in the 'Calm Room' the guys all sat down and shared one big sigh. 

"So hyung, tell me. Did you like having her on you?" D.O. asked and nudged Kris.

"I think we all know the answer to thaaaattttt" Tao said and wiggled his eyebrows suggestively earning him a slap from Kris and chuckles from the rest. 

"So basically we all know that hyung liked it, because it's pretty damn obvious that he likes ____. Right?" Baekhyun concluded.  Everyone looked at Kris for an answer. 

"I can neither confirm, nor deny my feelings for ____." Kris said and snuck away to his room blushing. 

"He so loves her." Kai said and everyone else nodded.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay I lied... This didn't really have that much Baekhyun in it, but EXO was being erted so that title wasn't a total loss~! 

I hope that you all enjoyed this chapter, even though it was kind of a filler OTL

I would reply to comments, but I'm lazy as fffuuuu-- 

So thank you for all of your nice comments as always~! 

I love all of you <3

Thank you for commenting, reading, and subscribing! You guys seriously have no idea how happy it makes me when I see those orange and black notifications for this story~ <3

I seriously love you guise! <3 :D

~Jinah unnie