Cramps.

My Oppas.. I mean Hyungs...?!?

After the meeting in the living room was dismissed you headed back to your room to get some rest.  You weren't only jet lagged from the flight from California to Korea, but it was also your time of the month.  Since you only had about 20 minutes you wasted no time with getting into your soft and comfy bed.  There was only one problem though.  The 12 idiots that you were now living with wouldn't shut up.  Everytime you were about to finally fall asleep someone said something stupid and a whole new arguement began.  You had finally had enough so you got up out of bed and went back to the living room where they were all sitting arguing over the tv remote.

"YAH! HYUNGS SHUT UP SOMEONE MEANING ME IS TRYING TO GET SOME SLEEP.  IF YOU DON'T QUIET DOWN I WILL DRUG YOU AND YOU WILL WAKE UP ON A LIFE RAFT MADE OF STICKS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE PACIFIC OCEAN!" You yelled and glared at each of them.

"Damn... Someone has a temper..." Kai said quietly avoiding your glare.

"Do you want to be the one in the middle of the Pacific Ocean?" You asked him sarcastically. Everyone else in the room snickered, but it quickly stopped when you gave them all a look that could've frozen hell over. "Okay good! I'll see you all later!" You said happily and skipped back to your room to finally get some decent sleep.  Everyone in the living room sat there dumb founded by your sudden change in mood.

"God.  He's like a woman!" Chen said a little too loudly.

"I HEARD THAT! DO YOU WANT TO BE ON THAT RAFT WITH KAI?" You yelled from your room with your eyes closed.

"YEP!" Chen yelled back and went to his room to change into appropriate clothing for practice.  The other 11 did the same.  After about a five minute nap you heard a small knock on your door.  Groaning as you usually did when you got up you went to the door and opened it.

"Time to go to practice for 8 hours!" Sehun said and giddly jumped up and down.  

"Sehunnie you get so excited about everything, you should be more relaxed like your hyung!" D.O. said and rested his hand on Sehun's shoulder. 

"Says the guy who practically tackled our maknae because of a little spider~!" XiuMin said and laughed at the memory.

"Excuse me, but that spider was HUGE!" D.O. exaggerated and sighed, because he knew that no one was on his side about this little incident. 

"Okay, it's time to go! You're driving this time Bae~ Sorry to do that, but we have a system" Suho said as he grabbed his bag.

"Yep. Now all of you get into the car before I hit all of you with it." You said in a monotone voice still tired, and not to mention hormonal. 

"Geez and I thought Kris used a lot of threats" LuHan said.

"He does, but he's not quite as scary as Bae" Baekhyun said and nodded.

"Seriously? I am way scarier than the maknae! First of all Bae is only 157cm tall.  Second he's so skinny. Last I'm one of the leaders so I'm scarier than the maknae by default." Kris said as if those were obvious facts. 

"But Suho hyung isn't scary, so really you wouldn't have to be scary by default." Tao said and patted Kris' shoulder.

"Say that again I da-" Kris began to say, but way interrupted.

"Buing~ Buing~!" Tao said as he showed off his aegyo that he knew would save his . 

"Aish. Aegyo won't save you forever! It won't always work either!" Kris said as he got in the car.

"It seems to work on you all the time gege!" Tao called to Kris.

"TAO!" Kris said glaring at him.

"Bui-" Tao put his fist to his cheek.

"Yeah, yeah I know Buing Buing, just get in the car before we get hit by it." Kris said abruptly.  Tao did as he was told and the others filed in behind him.  Once everyone was in the car it was all of  a sudden noisy.

"Is everyone here?" You asked.

"I don't know"

"NO DON'T PUT THAT THERE!"

"Tao stop that!" 

"Buing Buing"

"Give me that marker I want to draw on hyung!" 

"You have eyes count yourself!" 

"SHUT UP FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS GOOD IN THIS WORLD!" You shouted shutting them all up immediately. "Now is everyone in here?" 

"Yep~ I checked to make sure everyone was here a little while ago" Suho said and smiled. 

"Then why didn't you say anything?" You asked and tilted your head.

"Because Sehun wanted to draw on Chanyeol's face and I had to take his permanent marker away from him" Suho said and shook his head with a sigh.

"Well okay then~" You said. "I just want to say that before we go if we die, because my driving is so bad I'm sorry" You bowed your head quickly and the car earning you 12 scared looks. "Relax my driving isn't that bad!" You chuckled and they sighed a sigh of relief loudly.  The car ride to the SM practice building was filled with small talk, forehead flicks, groans, and loud music.  Overall it was a lot of fun for everyone. Upon arriving at the building you parked and everyone quickly got out of the car and ran into the building.  The 13 of you entered the large dance studio in the basement of the SM building and set your things down.  None of you wasted any time and started stretching right away. After everyone was warmed up properly it was time for you to start learning the dances and perfecting them.

"I hope you can handle this" Kai said and got up.  Of course Mr. Good at dancing so it always looked perfect would say that. 

"Oh I'm sure I can" You said and quickly stood up, not matching his height at all.   The first dance they decided to teach you was for 'Mama'.  To your surprise you didn't completely .  Sure you needed a lot more practice, but all in all it was going really well. 

"Bae you're really good at this, are you sure you haven't done much dancing before?" XiuMin said out of breath from the last run through of the dance.

"Yeah I guess I've really only danced once when I was 5 or 6" You said and nodded. A strange dizzy feeling came over you and you had to close your eyes for a second, but you brushed it off like it was nothing. 

"Guys! Let's start working on History and once Bae knows it we can go get some ramen or something!" Kris said loud enough so that everyone could hear him well. 

"Let's do it!"

"Bae learn it fast I'm hungry~" 

"This one is easy it'll be easy"

"YAY! MORE DANCING PRACTICE!" 

With that you were being taught the choreography and you were picking it up quite quickly as well.  

"Alright, Bae knows it pretty well so let's do a run through full out and then we can take that break!" Baekhyun said, because he was one of the ones helping you learn the dance.  The music started and you were doing better than you thought you would.  The dance was about half way over when all of a sudden you had this awful pain in your stomach.  You tried to brush it off and keep dancing, but the pain was too much. Doubling over you put a hand on your stomach and fell to the ground.  You should've known you were going to have awful cramps.  You always did when you were on your period it ran in the family unfortunately.  Someone stopped the music and 12 concerned people were around you at once.

"Bae are you alright?"

"Maybe we should take that break now..."

"What happened?"

"You seemed fine before, does your stomach hurt?" 

"Do you need some ibprophen?" 

"I think I'm okay, it's just a cramp" You said and clenched your fists as another wave of pain hit you. 

"Muh? Cramps? As in the kind only females get?" Chanyeol said with wide eyes.  Realizing what you just said you shook your head fervently.  You couldn't get caught.  Especially when Lay had seen that you had pads in your luggage.  Hopefully he wasn't suspecting anything right now.  

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How was it? Did you like this chapter? I hope that you did! :D

Thank you for subscribing everyone! It really does mean a lot to me~ I should go to bed it's about 1:02am here, but thankfully no school tomorrow~ :3

I decided to reply to your awesome comments here so that I know that people see the replies.

@K-POPG1rL I think they're going to be color coded, but I'm not quite sure yet~ Hopefully either way you won't get too confused though. Hahaha you're curious like SHINee? That's really clever! I'm going to have to use that sometime :3

@IIVAY You are? YAY! :D Thank you so much! Updates will be coming really soon I can promise you that~!

Thank you as always for reading, commenting, and subscribing! You are all jjang!!! <3

~Jinah