Spider.

My Oppas.. I mean Hyungs...?!?

"What is this?" Lay asked as he picked up one of your pads even though he knew perfectly well what it was.  This was the one moment you were dreading.  You were really hoping that you could come up with a resonable excuse for why it was in there.  

"Ummm... my mom helped me pack my things... She must've thought they were band-aids or something~" You said and awkwardly laughed.  You tried to sound like that was the real reason, but your voice was wavering and a noticable blush crept onto your cheeks.  "I should go put this stuff in my room" You said, before grabbing the pad from Lay and stuffing it back into your suitcase quickly.  Once you were in the safety of your own room you sighed and started unpacking.  You had to be careful to bury your midol, sports bras, and pads so that they guys wouldn't see them.  You also made a note to not let them see the multiple fan photo books you had brought with you for U-KISS.  After you finished unpacking you heard a knock on the door.  Curious you walked over and opened it.

"Hey Bae~ We're having a group meeting in the living room and Kris said if you didn't want to come, that I had to drag you there" Baekhyun said and smiled awkwardly.

"I'll come I would hate to be dragged on my first day here~" You joked.

"Okay then follow me this way!" Baekhyun said and pointed his thumbs behind him.  You followed him down the hall and reached the living room quickly.

"Is everyone here now?" LuHan asked and looked around counting faces. 

"I think so~" Chen said and nodded. 

"Bae, we've been thinking about which sub group to place you i-" Suho began to say, but was cut of by sudden cursing.

"HOLY !" D.O. practically yelled, hurting everyone's ears in the process. You, XiuMin, and Sehun covered your ears and glared at D.O.

"What's wrong with you child?" Kai roared and looked extremely pissed off. 

"Do you not see that huge spider on the floor right there?!?" D.O. whimpered with a look of panic on your face.  Out of everyone you never thought that D.O. would be scared of a small spider.

"D.O. calm down. It's just a spider." You said and rolled your eyes.

"No it isn't it's HUGE! PROTECT ME MAKNAE!" D.O. said and practically leaped into your arms.

"Yah! Hyung you're heavy. You're a big boy protect yourself~!" You said and put D.O. down while he was off pouting.  

"About that we probably should've told you that D.O. tends to freak out about a lot of things~" Chen said and patted your shoulder.

"Really?" You asked surprised.

"Nope. He just really hates spiders." Chen said and walked away to go annoy D.O. about what just happened.

"You troll." You said and stuck your tongue out at his back. 

"I HEARD THAT AND I'M NOT A TROLL I'M JUST SARCASTIC!" Chen shouted at you from the other room. 

"Chen's lying he is the biggest troll out of all of us." Tao said and looked around to make sure that his hyung wasn't around to attack him.  

"Okay, so back to what we were about to discuss...?" Kai said and nudged Suho and Kris.

"Oh right~!We wanted to tell you what sub group you would be in, Bae" Suho said.

"We figured since you're fluent in both Madarin and Korean, as well as the 13th member which makes the group an uneven number, that you would switch off groups." Kris said.

"Okay....?" You said confusion crossing your face.

"Did any of that make sense to you?" Lay asked.

"No, to be completely honest you guys lost me after 'since you're the 13th member'" You said.

"What we mean is that sometimes you'll perform with EXO-M and sometimes you'll perform with EXO-K" Baekhyun explained further. "Does it make sense now?" 

"Yeah, it does now!" You said and nodded while smiling brightly.  "But what group do I have my debut with?" You asked getting confused again.

"We were thinking both."  Kai said simply. 

"And how am I going to do that?" You asked and tilted your head.  For a brief moment you forgot that you were acting as a guy and used some aegyo.

"You can do it, because we're all performing on one stage together for the first time and it'll be the perfect time to introduce you~!" Suho said enthousiastically.  You swore that this guy was just like your mother, he was always happy and smiling.  Not that it was a bad thing you really really liked his smile.

"That makes sense~! We'll see how this goes. I'm pretty sure that you guys are going to do much better than I am" You said and sighed a little.

"Don't say that~! Because we have practice schedules for hours everyday starting in 20 minutes!" Sehun said and grinned. 

'That sounds just peachy' You thought to yourself and forced a smile. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short update!  I was hoping to make this longer, but honestly this was more of just a filler chapter :3 

Thank you for reading, commenting, and subscribing as always! <3

~Jinah