Chapter 15. (Couldn't think of a good title OTL)

My Oppas.. I mean Hyungs...?!?

The guys downstairs who were having an "in depth" conversation about how to get you and Kris to like each other heard a loud crack coming from the upper level of the apartment. 

"What was that?" Suho asked and looked up. 

"I hope it wasn't a ghost! What if it steals my Gucci?" Tao asked with nothing, but the sheer look of terror in his eyes. 

"We have bigger things to worry about than your Gucci Tao." XiuMin said and shot Tao a look. 

"And besides, ghosts don't really exsist." D.O. said. 

"So... Who wants to go up there and see what happened?" LuHan asked and looked around the room.  No one would admit it, but none of them wanted to go check it out.  They were all too scared.  They did NOT want a repeat of what had happened last time they had heard a crack upstairs. 

"Gege since you asked you should go" Lay said and started to push LuHan up off of the couch. 

"No way am I going up there!" LuHan said and planted his firmly on the cushions. 

"I'm not going either" 

"Count me out"

"I don't wanna die today."

"Maybe later we can go up"

"It better not be another one of those saesang fans again"

"Tao, go wushu the crap out of whatever caused that crack up stairs."

"I'm the maknae, no one is making me go up there."

"That's not fair Thehun." 

"Guys... We have an issue..." Baekhyun said silencing everyone. "_____ and Kris hyung are up there..." 

"Dammit. That means we have to go check it out, doesn't it?" Chanyeol said, for once not smiling like a creeper. 

"I vote that we let them fend for themselves." Chen said as if that was the answer to their "problem". 

"Chen, you're an idiot." XiuMin said and shook his head. 

"I agree with XiuMin." Sehun said and nodded. 

"How about all of us go up there and see what happened? That way if anything or anyone tries to attack us we can protect each other" Suho suggested.  Everyone was reluctant to do so, but they knew that they would have to go see what happened at some point anyways. What better time to do it than now?  Getting up everyone grabbed the baseball bat, tennis racket, and pillow that they had with them before and huddled into a big clump. 

"Just remember whatever happens I love you guys"

"Just remember whatever happens if you go down I'm not going down with you"

"I have to pee"

"Too bad, pee your pants"

"Guys shut up. Please I'm begging you."  Cautiously the guys made it up the staircase holding their 'weapons' in a position that would make it easy to hurt anyone who threatend them.  First they made a mutual decision to check the room the had locked you in. 

"What if it got _____?" Baekhyun asked. 

"Not my maknae buddy!" Sehun said and furrowed his eyebrows. 

"Over my dead body will it have gotten ____." Kai said and nodded.  They swiftly opened the door and their worst fear was reality.  You were nowhere insight.  Just incase you were hiding the checked every possible place in that room you could've fit in. 

"Guys, she's really not here" D.O. said and scratched his head.  

"Where could she have gone?" Suho asked just as confused as D.O. was. 

"I think I figured it out." LuHan said and smirked. 

"What? Where is she?" Tao asked, curious. 

"Look." LuHan said and pointed to the air duct, that had it's grate taken off of it. 

"Oh great. She could be anywhere in this building." Chanyeol said with a tired expression.  He was not in the mood to go looking through the entire apatment complex. They would've gone looking anyways if they hadn't heard yelling coming from Kris' room. 

"KRIS?!?" You yelled. They instantly relaxed knowing where you were.  What they were wondering was why you were even in Kris' room. 

"_____?!?" Kris yelled back just as loudly if not louder. The other 11 boys wouldn't have gone into Kris' room if their curiousity hadn't gotten the better of them.  Opening the door to his room their jaws dropped and their eyes widened. There you were. On Kris' bed right next to him. Face to face. Chen and Kai were the first ones to recover from their shock. 

"Hyung! Are you corrupting my favorite dongsaeng?!?" Chen asked as he gasped and hid his eyes, as if looking at the two of you would steal his innocence. 

"No you ." Kris said and pointed at the ceiling and hopping off of the bed to confront them. "_____ fell from the ceiling." Hearing your name and looking at the ceiling you blushed lightly embarassed that you broke the ceiling and managed to almost fall directly on top of the very man you had been trying to avoid for the last day. 

"____, what were you doing in the ceiling?" Baekhyun asked almost amused. 

"I was... Errr..." You started to say trying to come up with an answer that wouldn't make you look like even more of an idiot. 

"You weren't trying to fall all over hyung were you?" Kai asked following Chen's example. 

"No!" You blurted your cheeks burning red while the tips of Kris' ears were a tint of pink. "I was just trying to get out of that horrible room! None of you would let me out" You said and pouted. 

"Well, you didn't have to go through the vents" Lay said and shook his head. 

"Yeah, you could've just asked Sehun to let you out. He's obsessed with his maknae buddy." LuHan said and patted Sehun on the shoulder.  Sehun gave LuHan a small glare, but his ears turned a shade of red just like Kris'. 

"Mianhe oppas... I promise never to crawl in the ceiling ever again..." You said sheepishly feeling guilty for ruining their ceiling. 

"It's not a problem. We'll just tell the company that we had faulty vents and they broke. We'll get it fixed in no time" Suho reassured you, with a warm eyesmile. 

"Besides it's not the first time our ceiling was broken by a girl." D.O. said and shuddered lightly. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Double update!! :D So if you haven't read chapter 14 go read that, because you need to read that one to understand this one~ Hope that you enjoyed this chapter, even if it was boring... Thank you for reading as usual! I love all of you <3 Even the silent readers OuO

*blows kisses to everyone*

~Jinah Unnie

P.S. Here's a gif of cutie maknae Sehun :3

tumblr_m45r5ib1Ef1qbmbj6o5_500.gif