Introductions.

My Oppas.. I mean Hyungs...?!?

From the moment you stepped into the room and introduced yourself as 'Youngbae' you felt the awkwardness in the room rise considerably.  They were all still staring at you causing you to blush a little.

'WTF _____. Guys don't blush like this!' You thought to yourself and flicked your own forehead, making you look even more stupid than you already did. 

"You okay Youngbae....?" A gentle voice asked.  When you looked up you saw a very cute guy who wasn't very tall and had a warm looking eyesmile. "Oh allow me to introduce myself, I'm the leader of EXO-K Suho~" Suho said and offered his hand for a handshake. 

"It's nice to meet you Suho-ssi~ And I go by Bae" You said and smiled shyly showing off your own eyesmile.  

"Don't call me Suho-ssi, call me hyung! Actually call all of us hyung, you're the youngest right Bae?" Suho asked and tilted his head. 

"Yes I'm 16..." You said and nodded.  

"Well I think I'll take this opportunity to introduce myself~ I'm Kris the leader of EXO-M it's nice to meet you" Kris said.  He was very tall and kind of scary looking, with a slight face.  

"Nice to meet you too hyung..." You said very quietly hoping that no one would notice the fact that you were already somewhat scared of this guy. 

"Hello~! I'm Chanyeol" Chanyeol said giving you an un-intentionally creepy smile.  Chanyeol was also fairly tall and had a deep voice that did not match his cute face whatsoever. 

"It's nice to meet you Chanyeol hyung~" You said and bowed slightly.

"Hey, I'm LuHan" LuHan said and smiled.  Upon seeing LuHan you thought that being a believeable boy would be easier, because he was so pretty.

"Annyeong Baekhyun imnida!" Baekhyun said and gave you a charming smile and bow.  "Nice to meet you Bae"

"Nice to meet you too hyung!" You said and returned the bow.

"I'm Lay, it's nice to meet you~" Lay said and waved awkwardly, causing you to chuckle very quietly.

"Nice to meet you too Lay~" You said and nodded in his general direction. 

"Hi I'm D.O.!" D.O. said with wide eyes.  That was one of the first thing you noticed about him.  The fact that he had the biggest eyes you'd ever seen. "It's nice to meet you Bae!"

"Nice to meet you too D.O. hyung!" You said and smiled widely.  You were starting to become more and more comfortable around the guys. 

"HiHiHi I'm XiuMin!" XiuMin said happily and grinned.  When you looked at him you couldn't help but smile at his cute cheeks. 

"I'm Kai, nice to meet you~" Kai said cooly and nodded. 

"Nice to meet you too hyung~" You said.

"What's up? I'm Chen" Chen said and smiled. 

"The ceiling? No just kidding. Nice to meet you hyung~" You said and chuckled lightly.

"I'm Sehun the former maknae of EXO-K. I was the maknae until you came along Bae." Sehun said and pouted. "Take this postition very seriously and do it well, that is my advice to you, young grasshopper." He said and gave you a bro hug.  You stiffened and hoped that he didn't notice your different anatomy. 

"I'll make sure to do that hyung" You said and nodded with a smile.

"He smells really nice... like fruit or something..." Sehun said quietly as he was walking back over to his hyungs.  Sehun prayed that no one had heard him, but realized that was a lost cause when he saw everyone including you giving him a 'WTF' look.  "Sorry..." He said clearly embarrassed and blushed.

"Hi! I'm the other former maknae of EXO-M Tao~ If any of them tries to hurt you let me know and I'll kick their for you." Tao said and smiled.  Despite his scary and cold looking exterior he actually seemed to be really nice. 

"Thank you...?" You said which caused everyone to chortle.  

"No problem, us maknaes need to look out for each other~!" Tao said and smiled again. 

"Well now that we all know each other's names should we show Bae the dorm?" Suho asked and clapped his hands together.  Everyone nodded or said some words of agreement.  "Okay then everyone into the van that's waiting for us outside of the building!" He said and started to usher everyone out of the room.  You had heard that he was like the mother of the group and you really couldn't disagree with that.  The 13 of you ran down the stairs quickly and got into the van.  Once you were in the van there were 12 people bickering over who got to sit by you.  They all wanted to be friends with the new 'boy'.  After loud bickering, multiple forehead flicks, and games of rock, paper, scissors you ended up sandwhiched between Sehun and Kris.  The car ride over to the dorm was somewhat awkward.  Lay, D.O., and Tao had fallen asleep and were snoring loudly, while everyone else was just staring blankly into space.  

"So.... Bae where are you from?" Baekhyun asked to break the awkward silence. 

"I'm from the Los Angeles area in California" You said.

"Oh so you speak English then right?" Chen asked.

"Yes that Korean, and a little bit of Mandarin" You said and smiled,  hoping that you didn't sound braggy.

"I speak English too!" Kris said and smiled at you.

"We can be English speaking buddies~!" You said and gave Kris a high-five.  Since this whole exchange between you and Kris had happened in English the rest of the members that were still awake were looking at you two acting like they knew what you were saying to each other.  

"Oh looks like we're here!" XiuMin said while he was looking out of the window.  The van stopped and LuHan along with Chanyeol were lightly kicking Lay, D.O. and Tao awake.  You hopped out of the van and stretched.  Once everyone was awake you all went up to the dorm room.  To your surprise all of your luggage was already there.  But what surprised you more was the fact that the dorm was actually clean.  You had just assumed that with 12 guys living together that the dorm would be super messy.  

"Welcome to your new home~!" Sehun said and put his hand on your shoulder.

"Thanks hyung~" You said and chuckled.  

"Bae come here!" You heard Kris and Suho call you over to where ever they were.  

"Yeah?" You asked curious to what they would have to say to you.

"We just wanted to tell you what room you'll be staying in~" Suho said and smiled with his cute eyesmile. 

"Okay and which one would that be?" You said.

"It's that one on the left~ You won't be sharing a room with anyone and if you need anything our room is right next door" Kris said and pointed at your room.  To be honest you weren't expecting a room all to yourself.

"Alright~ Thanks hyungs! I think I'm going to go put my things in there now~" You said and smiled making your way back to your luggage.  Once you found your way back to your luggage in the large dorm you picked it up.  However unknown to you the compartment where you kept your tampons was ped.  Since you weren't the strongest person and your bags were kind of heavy you dropped your suitcase and one of your tampons fell out.  You noticed immediately and hoped that no one was in the room. Sadly luck wasn't on your side.

"What is this?" Lay asked as he picked it up.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if this chapter was boring, but now you know the EXO boys~! :D

Thanks for reading and subscribing and commenting~! Even though I don't have much of either, but hey that's okay! :3

~Jinah