Fanservice.

My Oppas.. I mean Hyungs...?!?

Weeks and weeks had passed since you joined EXO and things were going smoothly as ever.  You and the guys were begining to get closer and closer almost like a real family.  In the weeks that had passed after the fansigning you had to practice for many hours everyday in preparation for the EXO concert in Seoul. (To my knowledge a solo EXO concert hasn't happened yet, but for the sake of the story this is happening. ^^).  One day during practice, as usual Suho and Kris called a meeting at the end of practice.  

"Is everyone here?" Suho asked and looked around. 

"As far as I know yes~" Kris confirmed and nodded.  There was still a mumur of side conversations, but that quickly stopped when Kris gave the few talking his face. 

"Okay~! So, does everyone here know what fanservice is?" Suho asked, hoping that the answer would be yes. 

"Of course we know Suho.  Kim Heechul is our sunbae." LuHan said and made a face. 

"Good!" Kris said, his lips tugging up into a smirk. 

"What's going on hyungs...?" Sehun asked, looking a little scared. 

"Well, the company wants us to start experimenting with fanservice to please the fans." Suho explained. 

"Wait... Are there even pairings yet?!" D.O. said with his eyes bugging out a little. 

"Oh naive Kyungsoo Oppa..." You said and clucked your tongue.  "Of course there's pairings! There were pairings between the 12 of you practically since you debuted." 

"THERE HAVE?" Chanyeol said.  

"Yes there have!  Honestly I think that they're very shippable too~" You said and nodded, with a smile. 

"You ship our pairings....?" XiuMin asked with a raised eyebrow. 

"Of course! Well not like that..." You said quickly. "It's not like I want you guys to end up sleeping with each other...." The 12 of them shuddered at the thought of having with one of their friends. (Even though I kind of love reading EXO pairing fics... OTL) 

"That's... errrr... interesting...." Baekhyun said and gave you a weak smile. 

"And exactly who are we paired up with?" Lay asked, slightly amused.  You cleared your throat and pretended to push up glasses on your nose. 

"The pairings are as follows.  LuHan+Sehun, Tao+Kris, Kai+D.O., Baekhyun+Chanyeol, Suho+Lay, and XiuMin+Chen~" You said and smiled. 

"B-B-But Kris gege is scary!" Tao said and pouted. 

"Yah! I am not! _____ please tell him I'm not scary." Kris said and gave you a pleading look. 

"I'm staying out of this." You said and put your hands up in surrender. 

"So that explains why Chanyeol is always creepily flirting with me~" Baekhyun said in a joking way. 

"NO! HYUNG! I DO NOT FLIRT WITH YOU! I'M JUST OVERLY FRIENDLY!!!" Chanyeol practically yelled. 

"Ummm... Chanyeol hyung...?" Kai said making Chanyeol jump a bit. 

"WHAT!?" Chanyeol said sounding a bit irritated. 

"I think Baekhyun hyung was kidding." Kai said and pointed to a snickering Baekhyun. 

"I'm stuck with XiuMin hyung?" Chen said in mock outrage. 

"More like I'm stuck with you Chen!" XiuMin said and slapped the younger boy on the back of the head. The 3 couples continued to bicker while HunHan, KaiSoo, and JoonXing (I used D.O, Suho, and Lay's real names, but so do most people for their pairings OuO) just pretended to make out with each other making you cringe a bit.  

"Wait! GUYS! QUESTION!" Sehun practically yelled across the practice room after LuHan let him go. 

"And what's that?" Lay asked. 

"Who is ____ a.k.a Bae paired up with?" Sehun asked.  Everyone looked at you causing your cheeks to turn a tint of pink. 

"I CALL DIBS!" Kai said and threw you over his shoulder. 

"NO MINEMINEMINE! WHY DO YOU GET THE PRETTY GULL?" Chen asked and tried to pull you away from Kai. 

"I WANTED TO BE PAIRED WITH ______! I DON'T WANNA KISS YOU GUYS!" Tao said and tried to kick both Kai and Chen in the . 

"TOUGH KUMQUATS! I WANT TO BE ______'S PAIRING PARTNERRRR!" Baekhyun said pulling on your arms. 

"YAH!" Kris yelled, shutting everyone up. "How about we just google it and check?" 

"Or... We could just leave the pairings as they are and I could be the one who is forever alone~" You said and nodded pleased with your own idea. 

"Nope, we're going to check anyways and prove that I don't have to kiss you guys" Tao said and made a face. 

"Fine, but I'm not kissing any of you.  Now put me down please." You said with a straight face.  More than half of them groaned in dissapointement. After googling the revised pairings it was found that most people shipped you with either Kris or Chanyeol.

"Oh it guys! Most people ship me and _____~" Kris said smirking with satisfaction. 

"Excuse me, but they ship me with her too!" Chanyeol said looking offended. 

"Well at least I don't have to kiss gege~" Tao muttered. 

"But I called dibs." Kai said and frowned. 

"Too bad, so sad" Kris said and wrapped an arm around you pulling you close. "I'm paired with _____! MUAHAHAHA!" 

"SO AM I YOU BABO!" Chanyeol yelled and smacked Kris. 

"It's not to late to pick one of the normal ones ______!" Suho said and winked. 

"Errr.... I don't pick anyone." You said and pulled away from Kris. "Just leave your pairings alone~! I'M BEGGING YOU!" You said and practically got on your knees.  It wasn't that you didn't find them attractive, you had just never had your first kiss and you didn't want it to be a meaningless one at a concert just to please fans.  

"Fine, we'll leave them as is." 

"NUUU DON'T MAKE ME KISS GEGE!"

"Well, this is going to be interesting."

"_____ Y U NO WANT ME?" 

"I called dibs!!!!"

"______ doesn't love us anymore" 

"AAAANNNNNNDDDDD IIIIIIIIII WWWWIIIILLLLLLLLL ALWAAAAYYYYYSSSS LOOOOOOVVVVEEEE YOUUUUUUUU!" 

The rest of the practice time was wasted with their complaints about the upcoming fanservice, until the janitor kicked the 13 of you out of the SM practice bulding.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"We are one!" 

The concert had gone amazingly well. Thousands upon Thousands of fans filled the venue screaming for EXO. 

"Thank you for coming out to see us tonight!" Kris said.

"But before we go we have a surprise for all of you~" Suho said and smiled knowingly at his friends. 

"OH MY GOD WHAT IS IT?!?" 

"I HOPE THAT THEY GIVE US THEIR PANTS!!!"

"I LUUURRRRVVVVVVEEEE ALLL OF YOUUUU!" 

"MAYBE THEY'RE GOING TO GIVE US THINGS OTHER THAN THEIR PANTS!" 

"I WANT THEM TO KISS EACH OTHER!!!" 

"Did someone say that they wanted us to kiss?" Chen asked.

"YES WE DO!!!!"

"Too bad that's not going to happen." Chen said with a hint of a smile. 

"He's kidding." The leaders said at the same time.  On the count of three all 6 couples kissed each other VERY quickly and you awkwardly stood there while the fans were cheering like crazy. 

"SO MANY FEELS!!!!"

"I WILL SHIP ALL OF THEM FOREVARRRR!" 

"HAVE EACH OTHER'S KIDS!!!"

"GET MARRIED PLEASE!!!!" 

Feeling bad for leaving you out (even though you wanted to be left out) Kris and Chanyeol exchanged glances over the top of you head.  Suddenly the two of the bent down to your height and kissed your cheeks at the same time, causing you to blush madly and butterflies to go crazy in your stomach. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bad chapter? I know OTL OTL OTL I'M SO SORRY GUISE! I JUST FELT BAD FOR NOT UPDATING ;___; I HOPE IT DIDN'T TOO MUCH I'M SERIOSULY SORRY!!!!!

Thank you all for reading, commenting, and subscribing! <3

And thank you to the silent readers too! Don't be afraid to comment guys :3 

Oh and I'm sorry if my English is bad it's not my first language (But Korean is Kekekeke) 

THANK YOU I LUB ALL OF CHU <3 <3 <3

~Jinah

"