Awkward Good Morning.

My Oppas.. I mean Hyungs...?!?
I'm just going to do my author's note up here this time... THANK YOU ALL FOR READING AND SUBSCRIBING AND COMMENTING <3 You're so daebak and wonderful OuO hope you enjoy this chapter! Oh and if the spacing is messed up sorry, I'm updating on mobile ^^ --------------------------------------------------------------- "Okay so do any of you notice the strange things that Bae does?" Lay asked, before telling them everything he knew.  11 people shook their heads and waited for him to say more.  "Well first of all Bae is extremely petite especially for a guy.  Second when he got to the dorm pads fell out of his suit case. Third at practice he got cramps. And I just saw him come out of the girls' restroom before he left.  I feel like there are somethings that Bae isn't telling us." 

"And what do you mean by that?" XiuMin asked.

"I mean I think he's a girl..." Lay said, not sure how everone else would react. 

"You're kidding right...?" D.O. said with an amused expression on his face.

"No, I mean think about it.  Really think.  Have you also noticed that even when it's really hot in the dorms he's always wearing pretty much a bajillion layers of clothing like he's trying to hide something?" Lay said, hoping that they wouldn't think he was crazy. 

"Maybe Bae is just self-consious of his body.  I mean it's hard when you live with someone like me who has the body of a god." Kai said half kidding, half serious.

"Now's not the time for your arrogance Kai hyung." Sehun said and slapped the back of Kai's head.  

"It's not arrogance if it's the truth" Kai said in a 'Duh' way.  Everyone at the table just looked at him and shook their heads, as if they were disagreeing with them.

"Look, Lay I think that you have a point that Bae does act strange and is kind of feminine, but we can't no for sure and if we ask him we'll just offend him or something." Kris said. 

"Kris is right.  Let's just go back to the dorm and sleep on all of this information. And remember we're going to do our traditional wake up for new members tomorrow for Bae" Suho said and got up to pay for his ramen.  The rest did the same and the 11 of them got home about an hour later.  After you knew everyone was back at the dorm and asleep, you changed into your girly pajamas and closed your door all the way to make sure that none of the guys would catch you wearing your pink short shorts and matching cami. Knowing that you were safely in your room you closed your eyes and fell asleep quickly.  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning everyone in the dorm was awake, but you.  

"Are we ready to go wake him up?" The leaders asked and counted heads to make sure that everyone, but you was there. 

"Yep!" Chanyeol said happily.

"Never been more ready in my life~" Baekhyun said still sleepy.

"Are you sure that Bae isn't going to kill us?" Sehun said looking worried.

"Yeah, remember the last time we woke him up by accident?" Chen asked with furrowed brows.

"He threatened to drug me." Kai said shuddering at the memory.

"Me too! I don't wanna end up on a raft with you!" Chen said.

"I am perfectly fine to be stuck on a raft with!" Kai shot back, with an offended expression.

"No you aren't! Mr. I-have-the-body-of-a-god" Chen said sarcastically.

"Hey Chen and Kai, guess what?" Kris said.

"What?" Chen and Kai asked hoping something good would happen.

"Shut up." Kris said and gave them his signature face.  

"Okay, so are we actually ready now?" LuHan asked slowly. 

"Yes..." Everyone said or groaned. 

"On the count of 3... 1...2...3!" Suho said.  Everyone burst into your room at the same time, but stopped when they saw you sleeping in your female pajamas. 

"What the hell?"

"I think my sister has those shorts!"

"Don't take this the wrong way, but he has nice legs..."

"Yah! Guys be quiet I think he's saying something" 

Unfortunately you had a small habit of talking in your sleep.  What was even worse was that the things you said were either erted, or the complete truth. 

"Ughhh... Umma I can't believe that SM wants me to be a boyyyyy... I mean come on am I really that ugly? And I have to be in that one new group. What is it called again...? Pixo...? Dinosaur...? The Polar Express....? SNSD...? EXO...? Yeah that's right! I'm so freaking intelligent.  It's just going to be so hard.  Have you seen the guys in that group? They're so good looking! Especially the leaders~" You said in your sleep.  At the mention of the two leaders everyone perked up and really listened intently.

"What are their names? Aish... I forgot... Wait no! Their names are Kris and Suho aren't they?" Intrigued Kris and Suho pushed infront of everyone to hear what you were saying about them even better. "They are sooooo hot.  Kris' face turns on unnie, did you know that umma? That face turns on my Nana unnie.. .she's so strange, but you can't blame her he is really nice looking." You continued on and the tips of Kris' ears turned a light tint of red. "And Suho is very nice looking I just want to touch his hair, it looks soft like a bunny!" Suho gave you a WTF look while you were talking and everyone else let out an amused chortle. 

"OH MY GOD UMMA! AND LUHAN!" LuHan's ears picked up his name and this time he was the one to come closer to listen. "He's so pretty, He's almost prettier than Nana unnie, do you think he'll let me call him unnie? Nahhhh I'll just call him something else like Lulu! Yeah he looks like a LuLu to me!" LuHan looked surprised and made a mental note to become more manly. 

"Wait I have one more issue, what if I become so attracted to them I just want to make out with all of them? That would be fun! Yeah even better than unicorns and rainbows!" You said and flailed a little in your sleep.  They weren't quite sure what surprised them more.  The fact that you were more likely a girl than not, the fact that you wanted to make out with them, or the fact that you almost kicked them while you were sleeping. 

"I errr... I think it's time to wake him or her up...?" Chanyeol said not really sure what to think.

"See you guys I was right!" Lay said. 

"Right about what?" Baekhyun said.

"Oh last night after you left the ramen shop with her/him/that Lay gege told us that he thinks Bae is a girl and I actually agree with him now." Tao said and nodded. 

"Well that's different..." Baekhyun said awkwardly.

"YAH BAE OR WHATEVER THE HELL YOUR NAME IS WAKE UP!" Sehun said and pulled the blankets out from under neath you so you rolled out of bed with a thud.  Everyone in the room winced a little. 

"Yah. What was that for hyung?" You said groggily completely oblivious to what you just said about them and the fact that you were still in your short shorts. 

"Don't you mean oppa?" Chen asked. 

"Bwoh? Why would I call you guys oppa?" You asked still not registering the fact that you're wearing women's clothing. 

"Bae or whatever your real name is we know you're a girl." D.O. said getting to the point quickly. 

"What no I'-" You started to deny it, but then remembered what you were wearing.  "Okay, how did you find out?" 

"It's kind of obvious." Kai said and glanced at you, causing you to blush. 

"But don't worry, we aren't mad or anything we've always wanted a little sister!" Lay said with a knowing smile.