Fansigning.

My Oppas.. I mean Hyungs...?!?

The next day after the showcase you felt better than ever.  Even though you had only gotten 6 hours of sleep you'd never felt more rested and energized.  Stretching and sighing happily you bounced out of your room and into the dorm's small kitchen. 

"Good morning oppas!" You said and smiled brightly.  They chuckled and waved at you.

"Good morning _____! You seem very energetic this morning~" D.O. or as he liked you to call him Kyungsoo oppa said and ruffled your hair. 

"I know! And it's thanks to all of you!" You said and grinned.

"Thanks to us...? What exactly did we do?" Baekhyun asked as he was sitting down at the kitchen table. 

"For making the showcase yesterday extra daebak!" You said with the smile never leaving your face. 

"That wasn't our doing it was yours. You totally killed it out there!" Sehun said and slapped you a high five. 

"Still I couldn't have done it without you oppas." You mumbled more to yourself than anyone.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a quick breakfast everyone got dressed and headed to the convention center where the fansign was being held. 

"_____, before we get there we just want to warn you that these fansigns can get pretty crazy." Suho said and put a hand on your shoulder. 

"Hyung that's just going to scare her!" Kai warned.  "Don't worry ____ if any pedo noonas come after you Kai oppa has your back" Kai winked at you. 

"Ahem. So does Tao oppa!" Tao said and smiled. 

"Thanks Kai and Tao oppas!" You said and nodded prepared for the worst. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The second the car stopped infront of the fansign you couldn't help, but be overwhelmed.  What looked like thousands of fans were lined up to see EXO for just a few second and get a signature if they were lucky.  All 13 of you were ushered into the building and a coordi noona told all of you the schedule for the day. Meet fans, sign their randoms things, break for lunch, more fansigning.  You were then lead to a long table with 13 chairs and handed a few different sharpie markers.  Sitting on either side of you were XiuMin and LuHan.  The minute fans were let in was when the chaos really started.  They all reaced into different lines, some even cutting infront of each other.  Much to your surprise many of them were lined up infront of you. 

"Good luck Bae, hope your hand doesn't get too tired~" LuHan said and chuckled.  After hours and hours of signing ransom objects most of the other guys were done with their signing, but you still had a pretty sizeable line infront of you. 

"Hi, Bae~ Will you sign this for me? I'm already a huge fan of yours!" A pretty girl who looked to be about 20 asked and smiled. "Right now you may even be my favorite guy in Kpop!" 

"Or girl..." Chen who was standing behind you said quietly to Chanyeol and slapped him a high five.  Upon hearing Chen's comment you elbowed him where the sun didn't shine.  Chen let out an 'oof' sound and glared at you while Chanyeol just laughed like an idiot.  Confused at what was going on the girl just stared at the three of you. 

"Of course I would be happy to sign that for you Noona!" You said and smiled innocently at her as if you didn't just elbow Chen in the crotch.  After signing her poster you were finished signing and had to massage your hands because they were so sore. 

"Get used to it Bae~ Your hands or any other part of your body is always going to be sore now" XiuMin chided and poked your arm. 

"But that's going to !" You whined and pouted.  The remaining fans in the room who had seen your pout almost died from cuteness. 

"Omo! Bae that was so cute!"

"He's my new bias~"

"Almost cuter than Taemin!"

"XiuMin make Bae pout again!"

Just the same as last night at the showcase the positive comments about you wouldn't stop.  

"Okay ladies I'm sorry, but I have to take these boys away for a break~ They'll be back in an hour or so" One of your managers said and started to take the 13 of you out of the large room.

"I would say that went well!" Suho said and smiled with his signature eyesmile. 

"It went especially well for ____! Did you see how many girls were lined up just to get a signature? She hasn't even been debuted for a full 24 hours and she's already really popluar!" Lay said. 

"They just think I'm adorable" You said and did some aegyo."

"But why do you get to be the cute one?" Kris asked and pouted.  For a second he didn't look scary.  What amazed you more was that Kris was actually capable of being cute. 

"I don't know~ Blame my parents for making such a cute daughter!" You said and batted your long eyelashes.  Everyone rolled their eyes, but smiled anyways, because you were already like their little sister. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short update! I just wanted to get this chapter in~ Oh and I know that it seems like you have a borther sister relationship with them, but that will change somewhat soon...

WHO DO YOU WANNA END UP WITH?

I'll let you pick any ONE of them.  Whoever has the most picks will become one of the love interests in this story.  I need two, but I already kind of have one picked.  I want it to be one of the leaders, but I don't know which one yet. :3 WELP!

Anyways that's about all... Thanks for reading! 

~Jinah <3