Holy Krisus.

My Oppas.. I mean Hyungs...?!?

I think I'm going to drop kick who ever does the font things on AFF, because I used the comic sans one, or whatever and it made it that weird annoying cursive stuff. =w= Needless to say I'm kind of pissed OTL 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"He so loves her" Kai said and everyone in the room agreed. 

"Yeah he does... I hate to say that gege might love ____ more than he loves me!" Tao said and feigned heart break. 

"Oh it up Tao, because we all know that Kris hyung loves ME the most!" Chen said and made a diva pose. 

"Kim Jongdae, I swear if you ever do that pose in public while you're with me; I will kick your ." Chanyeol said and pushed Chen's shoulder. 

---------------------------------------------(A/N now we're going to go see what Kris is up to in his room :3)------------------------

(Yet another A/N Krisus' thoughts are going to be in italics~)

Kris paced around his room trying to get that stupid tint of red off of his cheeks.  Slapping his own face a few times he dropped like a sack of flour onto his bed and covered his beautiful  face with his hands. 

'What is wrong with you Wu Fan? How can I not even remember kissing ____? It's something I've wanted to do for a while. Why couldn't I have done it when I was sober? She probably hates me now... Maybe I should say something to her... Maybe I could apologize for being a douche and taking her first kiss. First kisses are important to girls right? But I'm sure she doesn't want to talk to me right now. I guess I should just give her some time to forgive me. If she does that is. Which I really wouldn't blame her if she didn't. But ____ seems so sweet and forgiving. I don't want to lose my chance before I even got it. I don't know what I would do then. Hey... Speaking of ____ is she still in her "time out"?  Maybe I'll go check later. Or maybe one of the guys will let her out. I don't really know. Until then I think I'll just take a little nap.'  Without a second thought Kris fell asleep and started sleep talking about God knows what in Cantonese. 

------------------------------------------------(Now we're switching to you in your "time out", sorry for all of the scene changes!)-

You were sitting against the wall in what EXO called their Calm Room with a big pout on your face.  Feeling completely and utterly bored in this room you started to walk around in it aimlessly hoping to find an escape.  Finding none you decided to try the annoying approach.  Since the room was on the second floor of the dorm you started to stomp loudly and start yelling. 

"YAH! I LEARNED MY LESSON!" 

"PLEASE LET ME OUT OF HERE!"

"I PROMISE NEVER TO ASSAULT YOU OPPAS EVER AGAIN"

"OKAY THAT WAS A LIE IF YOU PROVOKE ME I WILL MAKE SURE YOU NEVER SEE THE SUN AGAIN"

Suddenly you heard foot steps running up the stairs that stopped infront of the door to the room. Growing hopeful you stood still. Then you heard a knock on the door. 

"YOU! _____-AH SHUT UP. WE'RE TRYING TO HAVE A SERIOUS TALK  ABOUT YOU AND KRIS DOWN STAIRS" Someone, you weren't sure who though yelled through the door.  Slumping down the the floor with your arms crossed around your chest and a frown you decided to get clever. Looking through the room you finally found an air vent.  You weren't sure where it lead to, but you were willing to find out as long as you could get out of this boxlike room. Thankfully the bolts were screwed into the the wall very well, so it was easy for you to remove the grate.  Putting the air vent's cover aside you carefully and quietly slid into the air duct.  Since it was dark in there you took out your cell phone to provide some light.  Crawling on your elbows you tried to figure out exactly where you were going.  The fabric on your jacket was collecting dust, but you couldn't have cared less.  After a while of crawling through the vents you started to get bored. 

'That was a stupid idea. These vents aren't even big enough for me to turn around in so I can go the other way.' You thought to yourself and blew a frustrated raspberry.  Out of the blue you heard a slight cracking noise directly under you. Not thinking much of it you just stayed where you were, because you felt like you needed a rest. That was a bad idea, because the vent broke right from underneath you and you fell to the room below you. Which you had no idea where it was.  You were expecting to come into contact with a hard floor, or a surprised looking family. But oddly enough you hit something soft and comfortable with a loud thud. 

"HOLY CRAP!" A shocked deep voice yelled beside you as a person shot up.  You were prepared to apologize for "intruding" until you turned to look at their face. 

"KRIS?!?" You asked almost gaping. 

"______?!?" Kris asked wearing the same expression as you. 

'Well this is awkward...' You both thought. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Errrgh. Not a fan of this chapter, but I needed to get something up, because I'm building up to something~ Can you guess what it is? 

I NEED YOU ALL TO GIVE ME INPUT. COMMENT WITH YOUR EXO BIAS DOWN BELOW IN THE COMMENTS AND IT CAN'T BE KRIS. ANYONE BUT HIM. OK? THIS ISN'T MANDATORY, BUT IT WILL BE GREATLY APPRECIATED! 

Replies to comments:

IIVAYY: They're so erted, but you have to love em'! <3 

K-P0PG1rl: Haha~ Glad to have written the right thing to suit your personality :) Of course you do~ Especially when those s are EXO ;) 

kissme_9: You do? YAY! :D Haha yeah sorry about that font. I had written the whole chapter in comic sans, but then for some reason AFF decided that I wanted the cursive with out telling me OTL 

Thank you all for reading, commenting, and subscribing! :) <3 And I love all of you silent readers too~ I know you're there OuO Don't be afraid to comment, I don't bite. Promise. 

~Jinah Unnie