Soju Kisses.

My Oppas.. I mean Hyungs...?!?

I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THE LEGAL DRINKING AGE IN KOREA IS OTL I THINK IT'S 18, BUT IDEK. ^^ All I know it that I'm not of drinking age anywhere except for France :3 and Sehun might be of drinking age, but he's still 17 right?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After the concert the 13 of you, your manager, and Hwayoung decided to go to a bar that was close to the dorm for some celebritory soju. Or in your and Sehun's case water.  With the adrenaline still pumping from the concert everyone was going crazy.  Of course you weren't though. You were the one that kept them sane. Or at least most of the time that was your job. 

"YEAH LET'S GET DRUNK!!!!" 

"God gege. You haven't even had one glass of soju and you're already being a douche."

"I am not a douche!"

"You sure about that?"

"JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE CUTE DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN CALL ME A DOUCHE!"

"Hey guys? If we're here to drink that's what we should do now!"

"I agree with grandpa!" 

"DRINKS FOR EVERYONE! Except for ___- I mean Bae and Sehun"

Once everyone had gotten their various glasses of beer, soju, and sparkling water there was much small talk and flirting between the guys.  After a while Hwayoung pulled you away from all of the commotion for a little chat.

"I am completely amazed that you can put of with the 12 of them all the time ____~" Hwayoung said and chuckled. 

"I am too unnie." You said and smiled at her.

"So how has your little secret stayed hidden with them?" She asked. 

"Well...." You said and rocked back and forth on your toes and heels. 

"They found out?!?" Hwayoung practically yelled in your face out of shock.

"I never said that unnie!!!" You said and quickly tried to cover to avoid all of the stares you were getting. 

"But you implied it... Tell me the truth _____!" Hwayoung said and pouted a little. Knowing that you would never dig yourself out of this one you told her the story of how they found out. "Wow. That sounds kind of embarassing." 

"Oh trust me. It was. I can't believe that they actually watched me sleep though." You said and laughed a little. 

"Hey can you blame them? You're hot!" She said and pretended to check you out. 

"I am not. Incase you haven't noticed I look like a guy." You said and pouted. 

"Well I guess I have to give you that..." Hwayoung said admitting defeat. "So... I have a question to ask you. Now that they know, has anyone fallen for you yet?" She nudged your ribs and wiggled her eyebrows. 

"WHAT? Fallen for me?" You asked and pointed to yourself.

"Yes you. Silly who else would they fall for? Each other?" Hwayoung said and ruffled your hair. 

"I don't know~! I really don't think that they would've fallen for me though." You stated.

"Fine. I'll believe that for now, but I bet that by the end of the night when they're all drunk out of their wits someone will confess~" Hwayoung said with a wink and walked away to go talk to your manager, leaving you alone and confused.  Since you had nothing to do all you did was think of what Hwayoung had just said. 

(Your thoughts are going to be in italics. Pretty much everyone's thoughts will be that way unless noted otherwise.)

'Have any of them fallen for you yet? Why would they fall for someone like me? I look like a guy and we're just like brother and sister... Hwayoung unnie is so silly sometimes.' 

Getting bored and feeling alone you went off to find your band mates who supposedly are going to fall for you. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"________! HELP ME!!!! LUHAN HYUNG TRIED TO BITE MY CHEEK!!!!" Sehun said and faked dramatic tears. Sehun hid behind you and clung to your shirt. 

"YAH! Sehun! I did no such thing! Stop planting ideas in _____'s head!" LuHan said looking pissed. 

"Hyung I'm not lying!! Do you not remember that? YOU JUST TRIED TO 3 SECONDS AGO!" Sehun yelled the last part making you flinch from the volume. 

"Aish. Come here maknae." LuHan said and dragged Sehun away kicking and screaming. 

"Have fun Sehun!" You said and waved cutely at him being dragged away by a livid LuHan. 

"JUST REMEMBER THAT IF I DIE I LOVE YOUUUUUU!!!!" Sehun said before he completely dissapeared. 

'He loves me? No it's just like a sister. I'm thinking about this too much. Stupid Hwayoung unnie. Getting into my head. As much as I love her I'm kind of mad right now. Why do I have to take things so litterally.' 

You just shook it off and went to find more of the other guys. 

"_____! Having fun?" Chanyeol asked smiling bigger than usual. 

"Yeah I guess~" You smiled and nodded. 

"That's good! Hahahahaha it's such a nice day outside todayyyyyy" Chanyeol practically sang, allowing you to smell the obvious scent of alchol on his breath. 

"Thanks for sharing Chanyeol oppa" You said and gave him a weird look. 

"YOU'RE SOOOOO WELCOME BABY. Okay well I'm going to go flirt with Baekhyun hyung now, but remember I LOVE YOU MORE THAN HIM!" Chanyeol slurred and left you alone yet again. 

'He loves me too? AERHUGOJFR I need to stop thinking things like this.'

"_________-ahhhhhhhhhh! BB COME TO MEEEEE!" Chen said and wrapped his arms around you tightly. 

"ChenChen oppa? What are you doing?" You asked blushing. 

"Just spending time with my FAVORITE GIRLLLL" Chen said, kissed your cheek, and went to god knows where to do god knows what. 

"_____!!" A voice that sounded familiar, but you couldn't tell who it was because of the alcohol in their system. 

"Oh not agai-" You started to say, but got cut off by a pair of soft lips being pressed against yours. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AERFGDHOIJHKTEGLNFDM.

I am really sorry you guys... I don't like this chapter that much, but it's been well over 10 days since I've last updated. I'm really really sorry. My grandma died and I just haven't felt like writing. But I needed to get something up so it didn't seem like I just dissapeared on all of you... I really hope that you all kind of liked this one though. My focus has been really bad lately though. ^^

THANK YOU FOR ALL OF YOUR NICE COMMENTS. I LOVE ALL OF YOU SOOOOO MUCH <3

THANK YOU FOR SUBSCRIBING AND READING AND I LOVE EVEN ALL OF YOU SILENT READERS!

And if you wanted to make my life would some of you silent readers comment with your thoughts? Please? I love you even if you don't though <3tumblr_m6gcawuSgK1rq4u2b.gif