Chapter 2

The King & Queen

He started gloating that I got so low for the chemistry test. I wanted to say something back but the bell rang and he had ran off. It was PE and unfortunately, I have it with that stupid dino. I was so looking forward to PE but not him.

The good thing was that the girls and guys played seperately so I wouldn't see him most of the time.

" *blows whistle* Alright class. Today the girls will be playing volleyball and the guys will be playing football! Let's get started! " Ms Park, our PE teacher shouted. 

We had to pair up and I paired up with this girl, Kang Soomin. We were both average people in sports. We were playing for a while until a football rolled into the court. I looked at the ball then looked up and saw Minho, waving his hands. Minho is the most athletic guy and he's very competitive in everything he does.

" Hey Minah ! Pass the ball here ! " He shouted and waved at me. I saw Jonghyun standing next to him and thought of a plan.

I went back a few steps, then kicked the ball. I want it to land perfectly at ...

YES ! Bullseye !

Jonghyun fell to the ground in pain holding his crotch and screaming in pain. He looked up at me, still on the ground, and I just smirked at him and continued on with playing.

Revenge has never been sweeter


How was it?

This is the Co-Author Angelflufffy updating ^^ 

hope you enjoy ~