Chapter 12

The King & Queen

JONGHYUN'S POV

"Not so strong now huh?" I smirked.

She was staring at me with those dark brown eyes of hers. I never noticed but there was some kind of sparkle in her eye. No shake that thought! You're suppose to be teasing her Jonghyun!

I caressed her face and saw that she winced at my touch.

"Aww what's wrong? Afraid of me now?" I know I may sound mean but this is payback for all those things she did during the past few days.

"Stop it Jonghyun.." I heard her muttered.

"I"m sorry but what did you say?"

"I said stop it."

"Now why should I? You seem to not mine guys touching you."

She suddenly yanked her hand out of my grip.

"Does it seem like I enjoy it?"

"You didn't seem to mind it yesterday at the beach!"

"Just because one guy touches me doesn't mean that the whole world can!" She screamed and started pulling her hair.

I just stared at her. I never seen her act this way before.

"If you don't mind, I have to get to class now." She stormed off in the opposite direction. She seemed really upset. Nah, why should I care about. She's not even my girlfriend or anything.

"Hyungg~~ Why is noona walking off in the other direction?" I heard Taemin running towards me.

"Why are you calling Minah noona!? You guys are not even close!"

"I'll get close to her then!" He said before running off into the direction of Minah.

Urgh!

MINAH'S POV

Argh! That bastard, jerk, dinohead, idiot, Jonghyun!

"Noona!!" I heard a voice from behind.

I turned around and saw Taemin running towards me with two banana milk in his hand.

"Oh hey Taemin. Since when do you call me 'noona'?"

"Since now! Here, a treat from me." He passed me one of the banana milks. 

"Thanks Taemin." I smiled before sipping on the banana milk. I never knew why Taemin like this so much.

Taemin and I started chatting and getting to know each other more. He asked me the usual questions like 'What's your hobby?' or 'Do you have any siblings?'. He's really a sweet kid unlike that bastard.

We soon reached my class and it was time for Taemin to leave.

"Bye Noona! See you tomorrow!" He hugged me before he left.

"Bye Taemin!" I think I'm starting to like him.

I stepped into class and was greeted by several boys asking me out and giving free gifts what-not. I declined them all politely and told them they shouldn't waste all their money on me. I'm not such a bad person if you can see.

"Huh. Not liking boys touching you?" I heard that voice again. I forgot, he has this class with me.

"He's a really sweet kid unlike you and your hormones." I rolled my eyes.

He was about to say something but the teacher arrived and told everyone to get back to their seats. Saved by the teacher.

Lessons were boring and I couldn't wait to go home.


 "And that's all for today class!" Professor Kang said before he packed his briefcase and left.

I grabbed my bag and noticed Oppa was waiting for me outisde. I had a little trick up my sleeves. I saw Jonghyun following me behind and thought how this was planned all so perfectly.

"Oppa!!" I said before I gave him a kiss on the cheek. Out of the corner of my eye I could see Jonghyun boiling with anger. I smirked at him before linking arms with Oppa.

"Hey! How's my baby girl? Let's go out for lunch today ok?" He took my bag in his hand before he slung it over his shoulder.

"Ok! But let me use the toilet first." I said and headed to the nearby toilet.

I locked myself in a cubicle and started to do the usual. I heard the door open and two girls came in chatting excitedly.

"OMG! Did you hear? Jonghyun Oppa is taking me out for a date today at the Ritz!" 

"Chincha!? You're so lucky! I would kill to have a date with oppa!"

After the two girls left, I got out from the cubicle, washed my hands and met Oppa outside.

"Oppa, I feel hungry for something expensive. Can we go to the Ritz?" I asked.

"No way! That place is expensive!"

"Pleaseee?" I showed him the cutest face I had.

"Fine." He sighed and dragged me towards his car. Watch out Jonghyun, I'm coming right at you.

We arrived at the Ritz and the maître d led us to a private table in a corner. He must have recognize either Oppa or me since we are kinda famous I suppose with rich parents.

I ordered Aglio Olio while Oppa ordered Sirloin Steak. I noticed the waitress kept giving this look at him and flipping her hair. Psh, she's trying way too hard.

As if expected, I saw that dino with the girl and were seated at a nearby table. Our orders soon came and I had another idea.

"Oppa! Let me feed you!" I said as I cut a piece of the steak and stuffed it in his mouth. He had a confused look on his face but I didn't care.

I could see that dino slam the glass of water from the corner of my eye.

"Oppa, are you okay?" I heard the girl ask.

"Erm, Minah, what are you trying to do?" Oppa asked me still confused.

"Just excuse me, I'll be right back." I said and headed to the ladies.

I saw that dino getting up from his seat and followed me. Just before I could go inside, I felt him turn me around.

"What was that!?" He asked. I could see the anger in his eye.

"What's what? There's nothing wrong with feeding my Oppa~" 

"Why are you doing this?"

"Seems like someone's jealous~ You know, you've been losing your temper quite easily these days."

I leaned in closer until our faces were an inch apart. I closed my eyes and leaned in a bit more. The bastard did so too but before he could close the gap between us, I moved my lips to his ear and whispered

"Were you expecting a kiss?"


Herro! It's me Sherlister! If you can't tell I've changed co-author xD

Welcome ymoustache! *claps*

Ahh when will Jonghyun & Minah stop teasing each other and get together >< ~~