Chapter 13: Extended:D

The King & Queen

Minah's POV

For the past five days that dino had been avoiding me! Haha! What a wuss! He can't avoid me forever, it's Saturday, which means tonight it the dinner party. It was originally only supposed to be a few guests, but there were some last minute changes and now there is going to be like a hundred people. At least this way it'll be much easier to disappear into the crowd, and with Fany there things won't be so bad.

It's 9 am right now and im doing my homework on the kitchen island. My mom went out to shop for a gift for Jonghyun's mom, she says it courtesy, that you should never show up to a party empty-handed. I hope she doesn't end up splurging on more clothes for me. Once that women starts, she's unstoppable, sometimes i feel like the parent, having to nag at her to spend her money wisely.

Fany's coming over around 2pm, we're gonna hang out for a while then get ready together. I don't know why, but i'm excited! Maybe it's because I haven't hung out with Fany outside of school recently... I wonder what she's been up to?


Tiffany's POV

"Annyeonghaseyo Mrs. Park!" I was speaking on the phone with Minah's mother. We're about to discuss tonight's dinner party. Teehee! i'm so devious! I know what to do! Tonight will be the perfect opportuinity to execute my plan! 


Minah's POV

It is now 1:37pm, I had finished my homework and am now surfing the web using my laptop on the living room couch. I heard keys jingle from a distance and the door open. Ahh, mom's home. Oh my gosh she's carrying so many shopping bags. I think I have to confiscate her credit cards. My mom with money is like a terrorist with a bomb. Scary and can really do damage. 

Before I could say anything she rushed into the rom jumping up and down like a little kid on christmas. She's on one of her sugar-rush ramblings. This is why I have to keep the sweets in the locked cabinet. She gets way to hyper, just like Fany. If your ever in the same room with the both of them when their high on sugar, you shouldn't even try to escape, just know that your screwed. She told me about how she got me a silver mask for the masquerade and then continued rambling on about how excited she was, she was always like this before parties. I slipped away unnoticed. 

Before I could even reach my room, I heard the doorbell ring and rushed towards the door. It was Fany. "Let's go get ready!" We ran up the stairs passing my mom who was not on the couch anymore. She was probably in her room, getting ready too.

 


I took out the silver mask my mom bought for me and began admiring it. It was really beautiful, I haven't seen something like this before. The shape of the mask fit my face perfectly and the glitter and sequins delicately defined it. It was simply gorgeous. Usually the parties Mrs. Kim hosts are those which I just wear cocktail dresses and this is the first time she's hosting a masquerade, I wonder what the occasion is. 


Fany and I were almost done getting ready. After hours of trying on make-up and finding the perfect jewellry, we were ready.

 I took a look at myself in the full-body length mirror. Although i've seen this dress before, i couldn't help but gasp at the beauty of it. It wasn't too complicated. It was a simple cream-coloured, silky, ankle-length dress. It flowed elegantly down my figure, exentuating my curves in ways i didn't know possible. The whole dress wouldn't be completed without the brown matellic embellishmets that graced my chest; It defined the sweet heart neckline and gave the dress it's personality; or spunk. It was perfect. But then again, so was everything i ever wore.

 But Fany was just as beautiful. Her stunning turqoise gown hugged her body at all the right places. The hand-sewn sequins shone under the light. It sparkled and brought out the twinkle in her eyes. The slightly lighter, sea-foam coloured ribbon arround her waste displayed her pettite figure and her light make-up gave her an innoncent look. She was naturally beautiful, no doubt about it.

Soon, it was time. The limo was parked outside and we were called down by Chives.



Annyeong~ Hello lovlies! <3 Exams are officially OVER! which means more frequent updates! And SHERLISTER has to work on her other 3 fics ^^ cheekyI started drafting out one as well! One to write on my own, with the occasional aid from my fellow co-authors, SHERLISTER and CAMMYTOTO ! Btw, please check out the story i co-author with Cammy xD by clicking here. So far, i've only suggested and written like 2 lines?! haha but, as time goes on i'll get more involved and I think it's really good, expecially for a rookie author! *shameless self-praise*blush:D This story hasn't been getting the reaction I hope for! common! Silent readers! Motivate me! And please, anyone, feel free to review and promote ^_^" winkhehehehhh:}) I lurv all those who support this and I want to cuddle you till you die from overdose of LOVE!!!!@#$%^&*heart



p.s. anyone here likes CN.BLUE ? ahaha YongHwa so cute! >< heartIf you're into korean dramas, Heartstrings is a must-watch! I finished it in record time, months agoooo~ but it keeps popping up in my head! OH! and goguma couple!!!! ahhh so cute! if i go on, the author's note will be longer than the actual update! Sorry it's so short, I was planning to extend this chapter to half-way thru the masquerade, but i got stuck on the description of the party. Any suggestions? enlightenedFeel free to message either of us and we'll credit you :D:D I've got a serious case of writers block! for the exams we had to practice writing so damn much, i feel like I used up all my mojo! Now i'm just rambling... Anywayssss, can't wait to hear from you!!!~ MUAH <3 <3kiss  

xxxxymoustachexxx