Chapter 3

The King & Queen

Jonghyun came running to me after PE . I noticed him but just kept walking to class.

"Hey ! Why did you do that for !" He shouted at me but I just pretended I didn't hear him. Soon I heard running steps and felt my body being turned around.

"Didn't you hear me ?" He said.

"Oh I'm sorry, did you say something ?" I said with a smirk.

Suddenly, he grabbed my wrists with a firm grip.

"I don't know what your doing but you better stop it queen," He sneered. His face full of rage was staring at me. "Or I'll kiss you" He said after a short pause with a smirk. 

His face was coming closer to mine, just inches away from my lips. I immediately kicked his shin and Jonghyun fell to the floor crying in pain once again. I just smirked and headed to class.

I was glad Maths was the last class of the day and it was a class without that idiot. I went to my seat and started working on a few sums before the teacher came. My best friend, Tiffany came right up and sat next to me. She crossed her legs and her long black hair was tied in a loose ponytail but still, she looked fabulous as always.

"Hey Minah." She said with a smile.

"Hi Fany." I replied still doing the sums.

"So I was wondering... Why do you hate Jonghyun?" She asked. She's been my best friend ever since young and she still doesn't know why I hate him..

"I just hate him. He's stupid, he's has such a big ego, he looks like a dino." I replied.

"Oh I see. But he's very handsome and cute ~" She said with a weird look in her eyes. I can't believe she likes him. She soon saw my face and said "in an ugly way."

After 2 hours, school was over and I was free at last. As I was walking out of the school gates, I saw that dino flirting with some girl. Psh, she is so dumb to be gaga over him.


Sherlister here ! I didn't know how to end the chapter T_T

so.. enjoy ~