Chapter 10

The King & Queen

MINAH'S POV

“What?” I asked.

“Nothing! I just said I needed to go to the park.” He replied.

Right…

After trying on the bikini, we paid for it and headed to the nearby park like that dino said.

“So, why did you want to come here?”

“Erm, I don’t really know.”

“You don’t know!?” Urgh… sometimes I wonder what’s in his head.

Suddenly, I heard the familiar ring sound. I turned to my right and there it was! The ice-cream stand!

“Yah! Go and buy me an ice cream.” I said and poked him.

“Why should I buy it?”

“You’re the guy! Duh!” I rolled my eyes. I’m seriously thinking how girls can love this piece of junk.

He ordered for me a cookies and cream flavor and got nothing for himself. We continued walking down the park.

“Would you like to try mine?” I asked as I waved it in front of him.

Just as he was about to take a bite, I slammed it in his face. The look on his face was priceless!

“! Why the hell did you just do that?” He said as he wiped away the ice cream from his face.

“Because I felt like doing it.” And I stuck out my tongue. That guy really can't take a joke.

The day soon was over and Tiffany came running towards us after I told her we were in the nearby park.

“TIFFANY HWANG! Don’t ever do that again!” I said as I rubbed my wrist, they were sore from being handcuffed. Dino had already left right after he was released, saying he’s got a date. Man-.

“I’m sorry~~ I was just hoping you guys could…you know, maybe become friends?” Fany replied as she fiddled with her fingers.

“Friends? That idiot and I come from totally separate planets! How could we ever be friends?” We were walking back towards her car. Chives couldn’t pick me up today. Mother had a so-called ‘errand’.

Ahh oh well, nothing can dampened my mood now. Can't wait to go to the beach with Oppa tomorrow!


"Get your lazy here and help me carry these items!" Oppa shouted at me as I ran away from him.

We were at Sokcho Beach. I have to say, Oppa picked the perfect day! It was not too sunny, not too cloudy. It’s been way too long since he and I spent a day with each other. Whenever we were kids, we would always go to each other houses and play. Nothing, not even Oppa's grumpy attitude could spoil my mood.

I skipped over to him cheerfully and took my beach bag from him. I gave him a kiss on the cheek "Thank you for helping me Oppa!!!" He grunted and rubbed his cheek as if it would wipe it off. Someone's PMS-ing today. 

I was wearing a loose tank top and shorts above the bikini I bought yesterday, my hair was gathered into a messy bun and I wore huge radiater shades to shield my eyes from the sun.

We set our things down under a beach umbrella and I got out my sunscreen. "Oppa!" I cooed~

JONGHYUN'S POV


WHAT THE HELL! WHY IS THERE SOME DUDE RUBBING THAT ! WITH SUNSCREEN! MOTHERF#$%^&%$%@!!!! HOW CAN SHE JUST LET SOME GUY TOUCH HER?!!! DOESN'T SHE HAVE ANY SELF-RESPECT??

OMO! SHE'S TAKING OFF HER CLOTHES!!! SHE'S WEARING THAT SKIMPY BIKINI!!! THERE ARE ERTS ALL OVER THE BEACH! THEY'RE GOING TO GAWK AT HER AND HELL ONLY KNOWS WHAT! 

I was just minding my own business, people watching (you know people in bikinis), and chatting up some fineeee ladies when my peaceful day was shattered at the sight of the . I mean, how can I, Kim Jonghyun, player extrodianaire, work my magic, when the image of that she-witch getting comfortable with some guy keeps popping up in my head?

This is why unattractive people should not get intimate with each other. It's a damn fugly sight. Honestly! It's disrupting the whole scenery!!

I mean sure, Minah has a rocking body and her face is easy on the eyes... but when she talks! When she talks the whole illusion is ruined! It's like a complete turn-off. 

OMO! Their getting up! Did she see me? She couldn't have! I'm standing behind a crowd of people- okay, I could've sworn there was a crowd of people in front of me! Those sneaky ninjas! . She sees me. Play it cool Jonghyun!  She's coming this way. 

We were now face to face. She let down her brown hair allowing it to reach right under her rib-cage. She looked at me with an amused smile. Her man- was standing next to her with a blank expression. 

"H-hey ." I said. Trying to be cool I leaned on the beach table next to me only to fall on my . My face flushed. I was completely embarrassed! 

She burst into a laughing fit, clutching at her stomach and her boy toy soon joined her. "AHAHAHHAHAHH SOOOOo smooth!"

"YAHHHHHHHHHH!! Help me up !" 

"Nope." She said. She linked her arm with the dude's before walking away. But not without turning back one last time to yell "If you love me so much, just tell me! No need to go through all this trouble just to stalk me!" Now my face was as red as a tomato. Damn, why am I like this. Kim Jonghyun is not teased. He is the teaser. Just. you. wait. Park. Minah. 

                                                             ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello! This is ymoustache here! Updating for the very first time :D I only did Jonghyun's POV here tho. Do you like it? Or would you like me to change my writing style? Or the plot? Aishh... I dont know. So insecure XD Comment~