Chapter 9

The King & Queen

Author's Note: I think you'll enjoy this chapter ymoustache ^^ Thanks for helping me~

MINAH's POV

 

"Fancy seeing you here." Jonghyun smirked, "I always thought you were the tom-boyish type."

"Har har har. Was that a joke? It wasn't that funny" I smirked back. Two of us can play this game. He came closer to me until our faces were just a few inches away.

"Oh I'm sorry Princess, did I upset you?"

Suddenly I heard a 'click' noise and felt something around my hand. I looked down and saw one side of handcuffs was cuffed to me while the other side was cuffed to Jonghyun. I looked up and saw Fany. I knew she was the one who did this.

"TIFFANY HWANG! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" I screamed. It was already worse to see this bastard everyday but now this?

"Calm down Minah! I did this so you guys can hopefully become friends!" She clapped her hands in excitement. Remind me to kill this girl after this.

"Hey Fany, I thought you said I'm only meeting you here! What is she doing here!?" He exclaimed and pointed to me.

"Well excuse me, but she was suppose to come to the mall with me today." I replied back staring him in the eye.

"Guys, just go through this day and this will all be over before you know it. I'm going now ~ Ciao!" Fany said before she ran off. Great.

JONGHYUN's POV

 

Today was the day where I was suppose to have that "date" with Tiffany but now I'm stuck with that .

"I love you, you love me, We are one ..." I heard Minah's phone rang. What the hell?

"That's your ringtone?” I asked, trying to holding in my laughter.

"Stupid Oppa. Must have changed my ringtone.." She muttered under her breath, ignoring my question. I watched her as she grinned evilly while answering her phone. She looked really crazy.

"Yah! Oppa! Why did you change my ringtone!?" She shouted into her phone. Oppa? Who's that? Wait why should I care? It's not like I'm dating her. After a few minutes of her screaming into her phone, she dragged me towards a swimsuit shop.

"Yah, let's go! I need to buy a swimsuit."

“Wait! Why must I come along?”

“You idiot! Can’t you see we are practically chained to each other?” Her face was flaring up.

“Well at least let’s cover the handcuffs ok?” I said as I tied a handkerchief over the handcuffs covering it. She stared at it before pulling me again.

MINAH's POV

 

Stupid Oppa. He must have changed it during dinner yesterday. I’m seriously gonna get back at him but first I have to deal with this idiot over here.

Before heading off towards the store, that dino tied a handkerchief over the handcuffs so it wouldn’t seem suspicious..

Right..two people tied together with handkerchief, not suspicious at all..

I had to go and buy a new swimsuit as Oppa wanted to take me to the beach and the last time I went there was when I was 10. So I definitely needed a new swimsuit.

As soon as we stepped in, my head started to hurt. There were so many swimsuits to choose from.

Bikinis, Racer backs, Malliots.. What the hell, why must there be so many types!?

Just as I was about to reach for this bikini, I suddenly fell to the floor with the idiot on top of me. Luckily I was facing the floor, if not I really would kick him until he can’t reproduce.

“Get off of me you idiot!” I tried to say but it sounded like muffles instead.

“What? I’m sorry, I couldn’t hear you.”

“Get off of me before you regret something that I’ll do to you.” I said, in my calmest voice I could. I can feel the anger boiling in me.

“Ok. Sheesh, can’t you take a joke?” He said as he got of me. He offered his hand but I ignored it.

“Yah! What did you fall on me!?”

“It’s not my fault! Someone just pushed me and it started a chain reaction!”

“Yeah right. Like I believe that.” I rolled my eyes.

Suddenly, right in front of my eyes was the perfect swimsuit I’ve ever seen! It was a pink bikini that had frills on the bottom of it. It was really gorgeous and I wondered why I haven’t bought it sooner. I immediately grabbed the bikini from the rack and headed straight to the dressing room.

Just as I was about to enter, I stop dead in my tracks.

“Why’d you stop?”

“Because we’re cuffed together! We can’t go into the same dressing room!”

Suddenly out of nowhere, a saleslady appeared next to us.

“We have a couple dressing room. So both of you can go inside.” She said with a smile.

What the hell.. Why would anyone create a couple dressing room!?

“Come on Jagiyaa~” That dino said as he was dragging me towards the changing room. I was too shock to think.

When we were inside I decided to tie up his hands with the handkerchief.

“Why are you tying my hands?”

“Who knows what’ll you do to me when I’m changing.” I replied. Seriously, he can be so stupid.

I started to take off my clothes one by one. Since we were connected, I just left my shirt on my right hand which was the hand cuffed.

I successfully managed to put on the bottoms but the top part was the trickiest. I had a hard time tying the strings together.

Suddenly, I felt a hot breath against my back. Then there was a tugging on the strings. It sent chills down my spine.

“The least I could do is help right?” He said with a smile. I kinda blushed a bit but hoped he didn’t see.

I looked at myself in the mirror and the bikini I chose complimented my figure.

“You look really cute in this Park.” I heard that dino murmured.


Woo~ I finally updated in a long time ><  Longest Chapter probably

Thanks to all my subscribers for staying with me though I updated really slowly. I won't be updating anytime soon as I'll be going on a vacation ^^ 

Anyhoo, comment please :D ?