Chapter 1

The King & Queen

It was an average school day, students moving from classroom to classroom. 


I was walking to class not wanting to be late. My mahogany brown hair was swaying from side to side as I strode down the hallway.

My fans were greeting me and I was getting tired of all of this so i just simply smiled and they screamed. Out of the corner of my eyes, I saw Jonghyun.

Urgh, I can't even stand seeing him and his dino face. All the girls went gaga over him. I don't see what they see in this pathetic guy. I wanted to avoid him so I tried to reach my class as fast as possible but failed. He blocked my way before I could enter.

“ What do you want Jonghyun ? " I asked annoyed. 

“ I wanted to know how well you did on your chemistry test ” He said smugly. I took out my test paper from my bag and hold it right in his face.

"85 out of 100?" Jonghyun laughed. I didn’t really know what was so funny. I stared at him as if I was trying to burn a hole in his face. He didn’t stopped laughing and I was getting really annoyed.

“ What’s so funny? ” I asked while putting my paper back into my bag.

“ Well, for starters, I scored higher than you and I can’t believe that the queen of the school can score so low ” He answered still laughing.

I was getting more and more angrier and hating Jonghyun already didn’t help it at all.


so how was it? good, bad , lousy ?

comment please ~