Confused

Pretty Boyfriend of Mine ~ FULL VERSION ~

Soo jung had so much fun at the public bath house as she had succeeded her way persuading me to take her over. Sometimes I’m amazed with my little sister and this time she really makes me confused as it is rare for a little girl wanting to go to the bath house. I let her have the fun playing around while I sat at the table in the corner, reading a book.

 

“Unnie, I’m hungry… I want to eat ramen and boiled eggs. Please?” Soo Jung pulled my shirt, asking me to buy her food.

 

“Okay..okay. Come, let’s go.” Soo Jung pulled my hand towards the food counter. After buying foods for her, I ask her to sit at the table and wait for the food to cool off while I buy the drinks.

 

I walk down the sauna rooms and later heard familiar voices and decided to take a peek, even I know it’s not proper to peek on people. I peek through the door opening and saw Baekho, Aron and Ren were hugging and teasing each other.

 

“Yaa..hyung, stop it!” Ren pushes Aron to the side and Aron just laughed.

 

“Ya..Ren, you’re being double standard…it’s always okay when it’s Baekho but why not when it’s me?” Aron tries to hug Ren but he keep pushing him away.

 

“Hyung, you need to be more gentle and romantic…like this…” Baekhyo hugged Ren from the side and kissed on Ren’s cheek. Ren just laughed it off and he’s blushing, while Baekho still had his arms around Ren. Then they all burst into laughter.

 

I draw myself back to lean against the wall and it got me thinking of something… “Oh my God, is Ren gay? Are they actually gays? Uh..if he is then that kiss? Does he really kissed me or is it just me thinking that he really did so? Yaaahhh…Soo Min, stop it. Just forget about it.” I shook my head and went straight to buy drinks for Soo Jung.

 

On my way back without knowing I accidentally bumped into Ren and the drinks nearly spilled. I looked at him; widening my eyes and I bit my lips.

 

“Yah..watch where you’re going!” I told him and he leaned forward right in my face staring deeply into my eyes.

 

“Soo Min-ah, didn’t I told you to get your eyes checked? I think you’re starting to lose your vision and that’s why you can’t see properly uh? Or did you just bump into me on purpose?” he crossed his arms.

 

“That's just nonsense. Why would I and why did you always want to pick a fight with me? “ I asked him.

 

“Why would I waste my time to pick a fight with you? You’re not that worth an attention…” he told me.

 

“Oh? Not worth an attention? Then what’s with the kiss last night?” I asked him and he froze for a second.

 

“Kiss? What are you talking about?  What kiss?” he stutter and I can see he’s trying to make an excuse.

 

Ren’s POV

*Oh no…she did realized that I kissed her and in fact she remember. Uh, this is not good.*

End of POv.

 

“I know that you kissed me last night. If you didn’t, then why are you there right in my face with your eyes shut and your lips were on mine? Huh? Explain that.” I said it out loud and people who walked around starts to stare at us. Quickly he had his hand covering my mouth so I can’t say a word.

 

“What are you trying to do? Just…” he still covers my mouth but I pushed him away. 

 

“So it’s true right? Why did you do so? What’s wrong with you?” I asked him.

 

"Just stop saying that or I'll kiss you for sure." he tries to threaten me as if it's going to kill me.

 

"Haha..you would? Would you dare to do so? In public like here? Please don't make me laugh..." I told him and then he grabbed my hand but at that moment Soo Jung came running towards me.

 

“Oh? Annyeong pretty unnie… Why unnie wear the blue shirt? Wasn’t unnie supposed to wear the pink one?” Soo Jung asked innocently at Ren. I was about to bursts into laughter when my little sister said that but I try to cover. I can see Ren is blushing as people starts to look at him.

 

“Oh, let’s go Soo Jung. Unnie! Thank you so much, we’re leaving now. See you later.” I bowed to Ren, pretending to make it look as if Ren is a girl who wears a male’s attire. I waved at him and lead Soo Jung away.

 

“Unnie, why is that friend of yours wearing the blue shirt?” Soo Jung keeps asking but I just dragged her away.

 

Authors POV

After Soo Min left, people starts to stare at Ren, who still stands still watching Soo Min And Soo Jung walked away.

 

“Awww…she’s actually a girl, but why did she wear the male attire?” an ahjumma said to him.

 

“She’s definitely pretty, I wish my daughter would look like her…aww…yepeutta…” the other ajumma adores Ren. He just bowed and headed to the men’s room.

 

“Hey pretty lady, I guess you’re heading towards a wrong restroom. Want me to accompany you?” a guy teased Ren and the others just laughed.

 

“Yah!! I’m a guy okay! Want prove?” Ren flashed his abs and then patted on his chest. “Does this look like a girl to you? Huh?” Ren is totally pissed.

 

“Yo man, cool down…it’s just that you do look like a girl.” Another guy said.

 

Ren just walk off to change, he’s totally going to kill Soo Min for the humiliation and he’s hoping that he still could catch up with her.

 

End of POV

____________________________________________________________________

After Soo Jung had finished her food, I decided to just leave and unexpectedly, we met with Aron and Baekho at the entrance.

 

“Hey Soo Min, you’re here too?” Baekho greets me and turn to look at Soo Jung, “Hi there, what’s your name?” he pinches on Soo Jung’s cheek.

 

“Kim Soo Jung.” Soo Jung answered him and rubbed off her cheeks. Baekho just laughed.

 

I paused for a second as the image of these two kissing Ren back in the sauna just now appeared. * Stop thinking about it Soo Min!* “Oh, yeah…guys, this is my little sister Soo Jung and she’s eight. Soo Jung-ah, these are my classmates, Aron and Baekho oppa.” I introduced them to Soo Jung.

 

“Wow…you are pretty Soo Jung.” Aron said then I nudge his elbow.

 

“Yah...she’s just eight, don’t try to think about it.” I told him; Baekho looked at me and we laughed on it and Aron seems confused.

 

“Unnie, can I get some ice-cream? Please?” Soo Jung begs and tugged my shirt as she saw the ice-cream truck parked up ahead the entrance gate. I look into my bag and seem to forget that I left my purse somewhere.

 

“Oh no, Soo Jung-ah, I need to go back in and look for my purse. I must’ve left it at the locker.” I looked once again in my bag and it’s confirmed that I’ve left it there.

 

“Oh, it’s okay Soo Min it’s on me. Soo Jung-ah oppa will buy you ice-cream, would that be okay?” Aron asked Soo Jung and she turn to look at me.

 

“Is it okay unnie?” She asked for my permission and I nodded.

 

“Thanks unnie.” She jumped and clapped her hands in excitement.

 

“Now, you have to thank Aron oppa and Baekho oppa for it? Don’t be naughty okay? unnie will be back soon. You guys go ahead.”

 

“Don’t worry; Soo Jung is in good hands.” Baekho smiled and took Soo Jung’s hand and they walk off.

 

As they headed towards the ice-cream truck, I turn to get back in to the bath house and as I was about to enter, Ren showed up right in front of me with a rather angry expression. I paused but I couldn’t help myself laughing when I look at him like that.

 

Ren walked towards me and I backed up a few steps but he managed to grab hold of me. He had both his hands cupping my cheek and dragged me closer to him and he stared deep into my eyes and at that moment I felt that my heart pounding like crazy as if it’s going to explode.

 

Ren’s POV

*Damn, she looked so innocently beautiful up-close and her skin is so soft like a baby. I really am so angry with her but when looking at her like this makes everything seems irrelevant.*

End of POV

 

*Gosh please…I can’t stop myself from staring at his lips. Why do I felt this way? Why does my heart raced like a bullet train when he’s so close to me? Does this mean that I like this guy? No…this can’t be it.*

 

“Yah…What are you trying to do? Let me go.” I try to get his hands off my face but he drags me even closer to the point that I could feel his breath on my lips.

 

“Don’t ever try to do that again or you will regret it. This time I’ll just let it go but if you humiliate me again like this in public I will never forgive you.” He let go of me and just walk away. I felt a sudden regret for doing that to him but I did so just because he always picks a fight with me.

 

----------------------------------------------------

It was the test day and everyone seems to be feeling so stressed out. I have prepared myself but am not quite sure if I could score the whole thing but I’ll try to do my best. From the morning Ren didn’t talk to me and he didn’t even care to look at me. I guess he’s still angry about yesterday.

 

“No cheating…if I caught you doing so I’ll straight away give you zero for your marks. You may answer the questions now.” Mr. Lee’s voice breaks the silence.

 

All the student starts answering the quiz and so do I. After half an hour, I turn to look around and it seems that everyone else still busy answering the questions and one person caught my attention. Hyuna pass a piece of paper over to Jiyeon, I believe they’re exchanging answer. I try to keep it to myself but I couldn’t help but to look again for confirmation.

 

Out of nowhere a scrunched piece of paper landed down next to my feet. I turn to look at Hyuna and she gave me thumbs up. I sense something fishy going on here.

 

“Hmm...look what we have here?” Mr.Lee surprised me when he bent down and picked up the scrunched paper and looked straight into my eyes. “Well, Miss Kim, seems that you needed help with your marks is it?” he raised his eyebrows while reding the answer sheet in his hand.

 

All eyes were focusing on me at the moment but I won’t let Hyuna get me with her dirty trick. I looked at her and quickly she pretended to answer her paper.

 

“It’s not me sir, someone throw it over to me without my knowledge.” I answered. Mr. Lee looks around and then he asked.

 

“Who did this?” no one answered him. Out of nowhere Ren speak up.

 

“Sir, it’s not Soo Min’s fault, she had never cheat in exams, and neither did she turn to look at anyone all the way from the start. How can she be cheating?” Ren told the teacher and he focused back on him.

 

“Oh, is this true Choi Min Ki?” he asked.

 

“Yes sir, you’ll know who did that by the handwriting, actually they’re the ones who are exchanging answers from the start.”Ren turn to look over at Hyuna and Jiyeon. They gave a death stare to him.

 

“Very well, I will keep this as evidence. Now time’s up. Pass up your papers.” Mr. Lee head back to his desk. After the teacher had left the bell rang as the sign for recess time. Hyuna and Jiyeon walk pass my table and Hyuna stomped on my table.

 

“You won’t get away with this.” She warned and walked away. Everybody had left for lunch and it was just me and Ren still in the class. I stood up to face him and slightly bowed.

 

“Thank you for standing up for me.” I said to him and he turn to look at me with his poker face.

 

“That’s all?” he asked rasing one eyebrow.

 

“Oh…I almost forgot. I’m sorry for what happened yesterday at the public bath house. I hope you can forgive me.” I apologize to him and I can see his expression changed.

 

“Hey you two, come on, the food going to get cold if you’re late.” Baekho called from the class’s entrance.

 

“Yes…we’re coming!” I told him and he went off.

 

As I was about to leave, Ren grabbed my hand and dragged himself to stand up. He stared deep into my eyes and then he smiled, “I’m sorry for being harsh on you." he let go.

 

"So, we’re good?” I asked.

 

“Uhm..yeah.” he said with a smile and we walk off to the cafeteria.

 

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ 

 

Sorry for the late update...I hope this one is okay though there's nothing much happening in this chapter..*MIANHE*

Keep on waiting for the next chapter where there'll be a special appearance from Myungsoo a.k.a L..

I hope you like my story so far..keep your comments coming in..wish me luck with some cool ideas..LOL..