Sorry...

Pretty Boyfriend of Mine ~ FULL VERSION ~

 

“Soo Min dear ~ you got to hurry up or you gonna miss the bus!” Mom shouted from downstairs. I was still in my room curling up in my bed. My eyes felt sore because of my crying marathon last night. My nose felt stuffed and my head hurts. Later I heard Soo Jung’s calling me and softly knocked on the door.

 

“Unnie…unnie? Are you going to school or not? Can I come in?” she asked from the other side if the door.

 

“Yeah…” I lazily answered and bring the blanket to my ears. I heard Soo Jung’s footsteps getting closer and seconds later she was up in my face.

 

“Omo..unnie, you’re not dressed yet? Unnie what’s wrong?” Soo Jung put her hand on my forehead; her hand felt cold. She then ran towards the door.

 

“Mom!!! Mom!!! Unnie is sick! Help!!” She ran downstairs calling for mom and after a while mom came rushing in. Mom sat by the bedside and feels my forehead.

 

“It’s warm…Soo Min, are you okay?” Mom pulled down the blanket and looked at my awful puffy face. She must’ve known that I had been crying all night. Slowly I opened my eyes but it felt hard because my eyelids are practically swollen by now.

 

“Soo Min honey, have you been crying all night?” mom asked as she stokes my hair. I just nod.

 

“I had a bad day at school. I’m sorry I’m not in a good shape to go to school today. I’ll go tomorrow.” I told her and she smiled.

 

“Oh well, looking at your face now I wouldn’t let you go off like this. You looked like you’ve been stung by a swarm of bees.” Mom giggled as she wants to make me feel better.

 

“Soo Min, I might not know what exactly happened but I think I know why you’re like this. Very well…take a rest and get yourself together. I’m going to drop Soo Jung to school since you’re not taking the bus with her…and oh, I’m gonna be late and daddy will be home before dinner. I got the food ready in the fridge, you can just reheat them later okay?” mom kissed my forehead and walk out to the door. Soo Jung came up to me and kissed my cheek.

 

“Get well soon unnie. Bye~” she waved at me as she headed to the door and went downstairs with mom.

 

After they had left I jump out of bed and head to shower, not to my surprise, as I look in the mirror I see that hideous reflection of me. Scruffy hair, puffy eyes and red nose would take me whole day to get back into normal shape.

 

“Pabo…how can you be so stupid thinking that Ren likes you? He had never say anything right?” I told my reflection in the mirror. Then I sat at the edge of the bath tub thinking that if Ren didn’t like me then what’s with all those kisses? He’s the one who kissed me while I was sleeping on the couch at JR oppa’s house, he’s the one who kissed me by the staircase after we’ve been called to the principal’s office and he did kissed me at the fireworks display and none of it were initiated by me.

 

Before I knew I felt warm liquid flowing down my cheeks. “Ya, stop crying. You’re not supposed to be like this Kim Soo Min! Yaaarrrggghhh!!” I told myself out loud. I should just forget about everything, school is more important because I’ve promised principal that I will get good grades.

__________________________________________________________

 

Author’s POV

There’s been an impromptu assembly at the theater hall that morning, all students were called by the principal and standing before them, the principal doesn’t look very happy.

 

“I have heard that there’s a little chaos going on yesterday at the student’s lobby, in which I found really absurd and disturbing for some students from this school to have thought of such thing and make a huge mess in this school. This makes it seems that the discipline level and respect in each and every one of you have somehow gone missing and I could not let anymore nonsense such as this happens in this school. Where this matter is in concern, action should be taken.” The principal is displeased with what happened; the student starts making noises.

 

“Very well, if there were any kind of disruption such as this in the future, I won’t hesitate to have you extended from school or even worst, you could be expelled. From now on, there’s going to be new rules and all I will have it put up on the main notice board soon. I hope this kind of irresponsible action will not occur again in the future. Now you may dismiss.” The principle left the podium and walk out along with other teachers. The students slowly dismissed from the hall.

 

“This is not good, not good at all.” JR said whilst the other students are talking frantically.

 

“I have bad feelings that this whole thing will drag Soo Min and Ren together to the principal’s office.” Min Hyun suddenly voice out.

 

“Hyung…where’s Soo Min?” Baekho asked JR as his eyes wonder around, trying to search if in case she got in the assembly late.

 

“I have no idea; I didn’t see her and Soo Jung at the bus stop today. Speaking of which, where’s Ren?” JR turned to look at Baekho who’s catching up with the rest of them.

 

“I passed by his house today, it looks like they’re not at home. The windows and doors are locked.” Baekho informed.

 

“That’s weird. He would normally inform me if he’s leaving out of town or going somewhere. There must be something happening.”

_________________________________

Ren’s POV

 

I stare out the window; though I just see those white fluffy clouds, I couldn’t stop thinking about what had happened yesterday. Now I'm flying over to my grandma's, leaving without any notice to anyone, though it's because of emergence=y but to me it feels like I'm running away from everything.

 

I felt so humiliated being insulted in front of the whole school. It is very clear in my mind, their faces, the way they’re mocking me and how Kris humiliated my existence; all of this was too much for me.

 

I felt bad for Soo Min, it’s not that I want to treat her like that; it’s just that it was all so sudden for me. I’m thankful to know that she felt the same way that I do but I just couldn’t take it all at once, that time. I breathe hard and sighed.

 

“Min Ki-ah, is there something that bothers you?” my brother asked me as he patted on my shoulder.

 

“Oh...hyung…I have a question to ask you. Can you answer me with full honesty?”

 

“Am I a bad person?” I looked straight into my brother’s eyes, waiting for his answer.

 

“No…of course you’re not. But wait…did you commit crime recently?” he raised his brows.

 

“Heck no. It’s just that I haven’t been fully honest to a girl that I like. She told me that she liked me but I didn’t say a word but I always make something that shows her I really liked her. I feel bad because now she hates me.” I looked down the floor then back to my brother.

 

“Do you really love her?” he asked.

 

*Do I really love her? Of course I do, with all my heart and soul…it’s like infinity.* I just nodded for answer.

 

“Just tell her how you really feel.” He said.

 

“That’s it? But hyung, she hates me and probably by now she doesn’t even want to see me anymore.”

 

“Minki-ah…if a girl likes you, no matter what you did or how bad you are, she would still hope that you go back to her and trust me, she’s waiting for you.” He patted on my shoulder and continued, “If you really loved her and if she felt the same for you, you can actually feel it. Don’t worry, you’ll get her back after we visit grandma.”

 

I sighed but smiled back at him. *I’m so sorry Soo Min…I really am.*

 

End of POV