The Feels

Pretty Boyfriend of Mine ~ FULL VERSION ~

 

The next period will start in another 15 minutes. I went to my locker to take my note book and as I shut the locker door, there is Kris, leaning against the locker with his hands crossed and a smirk on his face.

 

“Hey there pretty…” he winked and smiled. I just ignored him and walk straight down the hallway. Kris followed me and had his hands around my shoulder. I paused and he stopped.

 

“Please get your hand off me.” I said in a slow tone as I turn to look at him but he laughed. Girls who pass by whispered to each other and giving me the hate look.

 

“You’re not someone I used to know, you’re not a friend anymore. Just let go of your hand now.” I stare at him and he sighed.

 

“Oh come on Soo Min. Every girl in school would fight each other to just get me to hold their hand. You on the other hand, considered as lucky because I’m the one who’s holding you.” He tightened his grip around me and smiled proudly as the others are watching. He then leaned towards me and tries to kiss my cheek.

 

I grab his hand and ducked under his arm and twisted it to his back. He whined in pain and I twist hard his wrist.

 

“I’m not like other girls that you can easily grab and go. I have my pride and to tell you the truth…you’re not even close to my type. I have someone else in my list now. If you'll excuse me, I have a class to catch.” I pushed him forward and walk my way off to my class. As I’m taking a few steps ahead, I paused and turn to look, Kris still rubbing off the pain from his arm.

 

“Honestly Kris…I don’t even know who you actually are anymore. Please stop looking for me because I don’t want to see you anymore.” I turn to walk straight to class.

-----------------------------

 

“Hey Soo Min ah, I got free passes to go to the theme park, I wonder if you could come and bring Soo Jung with us…it’ll be fun.” JR sat in front of me and showed the four passes.

 

“You have four passes? Where did you get them? Who else going to join us?” I ask him with interest.

 

“Well…Aron and Minhyun have planning with their parents, Baekho is busy and Ren…”

 

“Ya! You’re talking bad about me?” Ren stood behind JR and had his arm crossed.

 

“Talking bad about you? Didn’t we always do that in front of you?” I joked and JR laughed, Ren pouted and get to his seat.

“Ya…Ren, are you free tomorrow? We’re planning to go to the theme park, I have the passes.” JR waved the tickets in his hand.

 

“Uh…it’s going to be bored…you two will enjoy it while I’ll be left all alone behind.” He said as if he’s not interested.

 

“Why would I do so? I’d walk with Soo Jung, and of course you’ll have JR hyung to hold your hand too…” I giggled and Ren pouted.

 

“So..would you come?” JR asked.

 

“I’ll think about it.” He replied and then turn to look at the other side…”Ahh..the teacher is here…great.”

 

“Ah, perfect timing…” JR returned to his seat. I turn to look at Ren and held his hand.

 

“It’ll be fun if you could come though, Soo Jung would be happy.” I smiled and Ren looked at me without saying a word, like he had been hypnotized. I just giggled and turn to focus on the teacher.

___________________________________________________

 

Author’s POV

 

“You’re the only one that I can make alliance with to bring that down. Ughh, I’ve had it with her…she had crossed the line.” Hyuna bite her lips as she turns to look at Soo Min who’s walking out of school gates with the group.

 

“Why are you so mad at her?” Kris asked; turn to look where Hyuna was focusing.

 

“My life was perfect before she existed. Can’t you see that I’m losing my popularity because of her? She thought she’s that cool because she joins that stupid judo class and can speak out as she likes? No one ever dare to threaten me before, but after what she did to me, all the girls have lost their respects towards me. No one wants to listen to me anymore.” Hyuna rolled her eyes.

 

“Sorry to hear that but I have no interest to do anything to her right now even though that she had started hating on me.” Kris looked away. Hyuna grabbed his face to focus on her.

 

“Ya, I also had no intention to hurt her physically. What I’m planning now is to hurt her feelings, let her feel the way I do when I’ve start to lose JR because of her. Don’t you know that she likes someone at the moment? And yeah, that particular person also liked her too.” She let go of Kris’s face and turn his shoulder over to face where Soo Min is standing with the group.

 

“Who?” Kris asked, still he couldn’t define the guy that Soo Min had interest in.

 

“Can’t you see? It’s Ren. Tomorrow they planned to go over to the theme park. I guess it is better for you to witness them with your own eyes.” Hyuna raised one eyebrow and smirked.

 

“Ren? But wasn’t he…” Kris didn’t finish his sentence.

 

“Well I really have to go now. It is fun talking to you but before I could start my plan, you need to witness the real situation first. I’ll get back to you later. See you soon. Bye!” Hyuna left. Kris still stood still on his spot and focusing on Soo Min who had just went into the bus.

 

“So now it’s Ren, huh?” he said to himself and started walking straight out from the school compound.

_________________________________________________

Theme park

 

“Uwahhh…this is fun! Thank you unnie!” Soo Jung hugged me as soon as we get off the bus. She’s so excited with the theme park and the fact that her JR oppa is there.

 

“Ya, you should thanked JR oppa for our free passes, not me.” I told her and she ran over to JR and clinged on his arm.

 

“Thank you oppa. I love you so much.” Soo Jung said as her eyes sparkled.

 

“You’re welcome my dear little sister.” JR pinched Soo Jung’s nose softly and he laughed. “Let’s go in.” he informed us.

 

“Thanks for coming.” I turn to look at Ren and he slightly blushed.

 

“Well, since Soo Jung come along so, why not?” he told me while scratching the back of his neck.

 

“Come let’s go!” I told Ren thus my hand automatically holding his and dragged him with me. Ren just smiled and follow my lead.

 

Author’s POV

They all went into the theme park and start riding the ferries wheel. It was a fun ride but Ren didn’t talk much because he’s afraid of height. Soo Jung didn’t let go of JR’s hand and sit still beside him while Soo Min doesn’t really give any weird reaction. Soon after that ride they went for a walk at the carnival in the area.

 

Soo Jung keeps dragging JR to play in the kids play zone. Soo Min drags Ren along but he’s reluctant to play with them. After letting Soo Jung enjoying the games, they went for another ride but Ren excused himself.

 

“You guys go ahead, I need to go to the restroom.” He informed and backed away.

 

“Ya..it’s not even that high.” JR .

 

“I’ll be back a.s.a.p.” Ren ran off to the other side.

 

“Unnie, Ren oppa is afraid of height isn’t he?” Soo Jung asked and Soo Min just smiled and replied,

 

“I guess so. Let’s go for a ride now.” They went back in line to wait for their turns.

 

Meanwhile Ren at the other hand went to the carnival area looking for something and then he stopped at a jewellery stall and takes a look at the couple rings on display. He then paused at a pair of ring and tries them on.

 

“Uh, excuse me…how to know a girls finger size?” Ren shyly asked to the salesperson.

 

“Oh, you didn’t know your girlfriend’s ring size?” she asked.

 

“Hmm..no. I was just about to propose her to be my girlfriend. Can you please help?” he asked from the salesperson.

 

“It’s actually easy. Try to wear the other ring on your pinkie. If it fits means that it’s the perfect size for her.” She informed.

 

“Oh? Really? Is it true?” Ren asked and the salesperson just laughed.

 

“Normally, when couples buy rings, or the guy bought for the girl, they will test on their pinkie. Old people said that normally if the ring on your pinkie fits the girl’s finger then she’s your perfect match.” She explained.

 

Then Ren wear the ring on his pinkie and surprisingly it fits.

 

“Oh?” he said as the ring slipped on.

 

“It fits…so means that this would fit her and you can buy this one for her.”

 

Ren smiled and nodded, “Okay, I’ll take this.” He said as he pays for the price. He went back to the game that he left before and on his way he bumped into Kris. Their eyes met and they paused for a moment and before both could say a word, Soo Min called Ren. He just walk off and left Kris standing there.

 

“Where are you? We’re heading to the ice-cream store now…” Soo Jin said from the end of the line.

 

“Oh…you guys go ahead, I’ll catch you guys later…” Ren informed.

 

“Okay, don’t be late.” Soo Jin hung up; Ren smiled, looking at the ring box in his hand. Kris who happens to follow Ren saw the box and then he hid behind the pole when Ren turns to look around him.

 

“What are you up to with that huh?” Kris scratched his chin and continued to follow Ren.

End of POV

_____________________________________________________________

 

“Ya…where have you been?” JR asked Ren who slightly running towards us.

 

“I’m sorry.” He replied short.

 

“Unnie…can we go and have some ice-cream please?” Soo Jung asked while tugging my shirt.

 

“Yeah sure. Let’s go and get some ice cream.” I hold Soo Jung’s hand and we walk off to the ice-cream booth.

 

 

Ren’s POV

Soo Min walked with her little sister and left me with JR hyung to walk side by side and suddenly JR hyung spoke.

 

“Ren, if I asked a question, please answer me honestly.” He turned and looked at me as if I were caught doing something wrong.

 

“Uh..sure hyung. What is it?” I wonder what the question would be.

 

“Do you like Soo Min?” he paused.

 

“Uh..hyung, I…I…” I didn’t get to finish the sentence and he cuts in.

 

“You see, Soo Min now is my sister…I’ll do my best to protect her and if you have intention to date her, I don’t have any objection but if you just playing around with her feelings and if I ever once hear that she’s hurt, I won’t hesitate to kick your .” He told me with a straight face. Does he have a sixth sense or something? How did he know?

 

“Hyung… why did you say that…I mean, what makes you think that I…” he cuts me in once again.

 

“I can tell by the way you acted when she’s around. You’re different from the Ren that I used to know before she came into our lives. I trust you, so please treat her well…” JR hyung patted on my shoulder and before I could reply, Soo Min called for us.

 

“Ya! Come quickly or the ice-cream will melt.” Soo Min called from the ice-cream booth.

 

“Mianhe!” I replied to her and both of us ran over towards those two sisters.

End of POV

 

Ren and JR ran towards us and I hand over the ice-cream to them.

 

“Oppa..you have to eat it quickly, it’s already melting. ‘ Soo Min informed. JR just laughed and pinched her cheeks and we continued eating.

 

“Oppa, you ate like a six years old…” Soo Jung giggled as he pointed to Ren who didn’t realized the ice-cream smeared on the tip of his nose.

 

“Uh? What?” Ren seems confused and in that instant I took out a tissue and helped him wipe it off.

 

“Hmmm…it seems that I have two little kids to take care now huh?” I joked and we all laugh except Ren, he just smiled as he blushed in embarassment.

 

We continued playing a couple more games and ended with Soo Jung feeling tired and asked to just go home. In the bus, Soo Jung sat next to JR and she had already fallen asleep on his lap.

 

Ren and I sat behind their seats and we didn’t talk much. I felt kind of sleepy and decide to just close my eyes before we reach our stop.

Ren’s POV

 

Soo Jung had already fallen asleep and when I turn to look at Soo Min, she closed her eyes and leaned back on the seat. She must be tired, so I decide to lay back and just watch her sleeping. I had never felt so happy like what I felt at the moment, just to sit next to her and stare at her cute face as she sleeps.

 

When the bus stop to pick up passenger, Soo Min’s head leaned on my shoulder and her hads falls to the side of her thigh. She had already fall into a deep sleep. Slowly I bring her head to lean comfortably on my shoulder and I took her hand and hold it.

 

As we nearly reached our stop and I softly wake her up.

End of POV

-----------------------------------------------------

 

“Soo Min-ah…it’s our stop…” I heard Ren calling my name and when I opened my eyes, my head was on Ren’s shoulder. He just smiled and I quickly get up, fixing my hair. Ren patted sofly on his shoulder, probably felt numb and

I apologize to him.

 

“I’m sorry…I must’ve hurt your shoulder…” I said but he just smiled.

 

“It’s okay, it’s just a little numb. Come, let’s get off the bus.” He took my hand and dragged me along. JR and Soo Jung had already got off the bus before us.

 

 Soo Jung wiped her eyes as she waits for me and when I turn to look at JR he raised one eyebrow and just smiled.

 

“It’s a long exhausting day, but its fun…right Soo Jung?” JR said as the bus drove off and we started to walk home.

 

“Oppa…thank you so much.” Soo Jung said as he hugged JR from the side.

 

“If you’re happy, then I’m happy too.” JR told her and she beamed.

 

“So..we have to depart now. Thank you so much for today…” I told them and they smiled. “Let’s go Soo Jung..it’s getting late.” I took my sister’s hand and waved to them as we crossed the road.

 

“See you later oppa! Ren oppa too!” Soo Jung said cheerfully.

 

Author’s POV

Soo Min and Soo Jung headed straight home and so does JR and Ren. At the other end of the road, Kris followed them and he had been eyeing on them since he bumped into Ren.

 

“Looks like you really are having fun now…but I will follow your every move to find out if Ren really is the new guy in your list now.” He told himself and drove off.

End of POV

___________________________________________________

 

It’s Sunday morning and the weather is nice for me just to roll in my blanket like cocoon and doze of a couple more hours. It’s already 8am in the morning but I felt so reluctant to get off my bed.

 

I closed my eyes as I’m enjoying that peaceful morning where in a sudden I felt something heavy jumped on top of me and makes me suffocate for air.

 

“Unnie! Wake up!!” Soo Jung jumped on top of me and hugging me thight.

 

“Soo Jung..what did you eat this morning? You’re so heavy…I can’t breathe..” I wiggle my body in hope that she’d fell down on the bad but she still on top of me laughing hysterically.

 

“Unnie, you look like baby caterpillar…” she continued laughing, “Unnie…mom going to take us to the manicure place to get our nails done.” She informed.

 

“Manicure? Since when mom involved in this kind of things?” I felt confused as I bring myself to sit while rubbing one eye, after Soo Jung pulled away my blanket. She sat right in front of me and cupped my cheeks.

 

“Unnie, get ready quickly. Mom said her friend had just opened a manicure shop and she give mom free manicure to see how their service are.” She informed and I nodded.

 

“Okay…okay. I’ll be down in half an hour.” I told her and she smiled.

 

“Yay!!” she clapped her hands and run downstairs.

__________________________________________________

 

“Mom…are you sure you’re doing this?” I asked mom as we reached the manicure salon.

 

“Yes…why not? Sometimes we deserve to be pampered with manicure and foot massages and it has been so long I didn’t get my nails done. So do you.” Mom told me and she take a peek inside the salon.

 

“Mom…you know I’m not a fan of manicures and nail accessories whatsoever.” I told her and Soo Jung interrupt.

 

“But I like nail colors..they’re nice.” She said as she looked at her fingers.

 

“Let’s go in…” mom said as she grabbed my hand and dragged me in.

 

“Ohhh..you’re here..finally…” the owner greets mom and both of them busy catching up with each other.

 

Soo Jung went to the display counter and had both hand on the glass…looking at the line of nail colors while I stood at the corner, looking around the place.

 

Then someone came out from the back room with pink flowery apron on.

 

“Ren?”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the delay ~