He's my classmate

Pretty Boyfriend of Mine ~ FULL VERSION ~

 

*What a big school.* I thought to myself. I followed the teacher, Mr. Lee to my class. My heart beats faster as I passed by few classes, all the students looks so obedient and pays attention well, which makes me quite nervous. A this point, I’m not fond of being the new student.

 

“So, here we are Ms. Kim…this is your class.” Mr. Lee as he was about to turn the door knob.

 

I hate this. Being introduced again and again and I seems like checking in a hotel and then left the next day. I kind of like this school though, it has the sense of English architectural like the old Victorian building which I like and the people around seems more friendlier than my previous school. I stepped in the noisy classroom as the teacher calls my name.

 

“Class, please keep quite. Today I want to introduce you to a new member of the class… Kim Soo Min.”

 

I bowed and look up the classroom and my eyes focused on one familiar face. I stood still as my eyes widened. Ren looked at me and his jaw nearly dropped to the floor.

      

   img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=55007083   

 

Ren’s POV

*No way!* I looked at the girl, there’s no way that she’s going to fill the empty seat next to me. Aron turn to look at me with frown on his forehead.

 

“Ya, Ren…that’s the girl we saw yesterday right?” Aron looked back at her and then look at me once again.

 

Baekho turn to look as well, “She’s pretty.” He said with a smile on his face.

 

“I hope you guys will get along well…Soo Min, you can have your seat next to Choi Min Ki.” The teacher pointed at the desk next to mine.

 

*Oh great.*

End of POV

 

I make my way to the back while smiling to each and everyone who looked at me like a weirdo. I pull the chair and sit down quietly. I notice him looking at me but I resist looking. Then the guy who sat right in front of me turn to look and he smiled.

 

“Hi…I’m Baekho..nice to meet you.” He said to me with a bright smile.

 

“Hi…nice to meet you too.” I smiled, and before I could reply the teacher cuts in.

 

“Yeah, save the introduction later after class Mr.Kang. Please open your text book page 36…..” the teacher turns to write at the board, so does Baekho who facing back to the teacher.

 

“It’s a small world huh?” I said as I flipped through the pages.

 

“It’s not just small but it is more of weird to me.” Ren said, and as I turn to look at him he raised his eyebrows and gives me a smirk.

 

“Look who’s talking…you're the weirdo..not me.” I replied and his face changed, he bites his lower lips and it seems like he’s going to kill me but I just laugh it off. Out of the sudden someone entered the class.

 

“I’m sorry.” A guy came into the class and bowed to the teacher.

 

“Kim Jong Hyun, where were you just now?” Mr. Lee asked.

 

*Oh my God…I’m in the same class as JR?* I looked at him.

 

“I went to see Mr. Yoo regarding our drama class. I’m sorry, I won’t be late again.” He bowed once again apologizing.

 

“Oh, since you’re the class’s president, today we have a new classmate joins in. Kim Soo Min, this is our class president, Kim Jong Hyun. Jong Hyun, please guide her along.” Mr. Le adviced.

 

I stood up and bowed so does he and then he turn to look at me and smiled. He took his seat which is two desks away in front of Ren. I noticed Ren was looking at me but when I turn to look, he pretended to write something.

 

In the middle of copying what’s written on the board, my pen ran out of ink, and turns out the rest doesn’t work properly as well. I scratched on the blank paper, struggling to get the ink out and seconds after that Ren’s hand was on my desk, putting down a pen.

  17859012687780550547.jpg

“You’ll need that. I just can’t stand to hear that awful screeching sound you make on the paper.” He said without looking at me and continued writing. I pick up the pen and before I could say a word, he cuts in.  

 

“Save your thanks later. You need to copy that quick before Mr. Lee wipe it off…just to let you know, I don’t usually lend my books for others to copy.” He said to me with his poker face.

 

*How arrogant. But…thanks.* I thought to myself and keep on writing.

_______________________________________________________

 

 Lunch time

I stood still in the center of the crowd, searching for any available seats but it seems like all taken. This is another point that makes me hate school so much. I felt like everybody is looking at me, as if I’m a weird creature from outer space. I started to walk by and those who are seated just don’t bother to offer.

 

Out of the sudden, someone snatched my food tray.

 

“Hey…what the..?” I turn to look and it was JR. He laughed to see my shocked expression.

 

“The moment you stand there, your food gets cold already. Come, let’s join us over there.” He leads me to the table where I saw Ren was busy munching on his biscuits and there’s Baekho and another two guys.

 

“Erm..JR, are you sure that I can…” I didn’t get to finish, we’re already reach the table. All eyes were on me.

 

“Hey guys, I hope you don’t mind Soo Min joining us for lunch.” JR puts down my tray and help himself to sit.

 

“Why not? Welcome…” Baekho smiled and making gesture with his hand, assistin g me to sit. JR patted the empty space right beside him and I had to sit face to face with Ren. His eyes were on JR and then back at me then back at JR, he even stop munching and paused for a second.

tumblr_m3n5dgN4FI1r5zxqpo2_500.jpg

“Thank you.” I fixed my skirt as I felt rather awkward sitting among the guys. JR turn to look at me and he just secretly giggled.

 

“Hyung, you know this girl already?” Ren asked as he looks somewhat curious.

 

“Yeah, Mr.Lee introduced her just now right?” JR laughs and the guys join. Ren pouted, taking a big bite out of his cookies as he felt annoyed.

 

“Oh, you haven’t yet being introduced with the rest of us right? Hi, I’m Aron.” He offered handshake and I accept it.

 

“I’m Minhyun…” the guy who looks rather mysterious but charming at the same time introduced himself.

 

“I’m Baekho, nice meeting you,once again.” He said as he smiled brightly and shook my hand.

 

“Ren?” JR raised his eyebrows and slightly widened his eyes, asking Ren to shake hands with me but as reluctant as he can be, he slowly offers his hand after he got them wiped properly.

 

“Hi, I’m Ren…” quickly shook my hand and then get back to his food like he couldn’t care less.

 

“Guys, actually…Soo Min is my neighbor, she had just moved in few days ago. So basically we already met but honestly I didn’t know that she enroll to our school.” JR smiled looking at me thus makes me feel shy.

 

“Wow…That’s cool. Anyway, welcome again & starts from today you can be a part of us too. We’re friends now right?” Baekho asked and the rest waiting for my answer, except for Ren, he seems like uncomfortable with Baekho’s statement.

 

“I’m so honored. Thank you so much for accepting my presence here and I want to thank you guys for even allowing me to share your table and wanted to be friends with me.” I said as I slightly bowed as I felt privileged.

 

“Well, we just don’t want you to feel like an alien around here. Just make yourself at ease around us.” Aron mentioned and the rest nodded. I smiled and took a bite on my sandwich. 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________