The day I met a pretty guy named Ren

Pretty Boyfriend of Mine ~ FULL VERSION ~

 

We arrived at the mall. Mom pulled over at the roadside as she couldn’t accompany me to buy the things I need for tomorrow.

 

“Mom, can’t you just come with me? Just for a few minutes only, it won’t even take an hour.” I asked her but she just smiled.

 

“So much that I wanted to but I just can’t, I just received a call for an impromptu meeting with a potential client, I couldn’t let this one go. Trust me that you’ll be okay.” mom patted my hand as an assurance.

 

“Well okay.” I get off the car and as I slammed the door close, mom just drove off. I hated the fact that tomorrow I had to register to this new high school, which again will make me a freshman and sure all those annoying senior will try to make fun out of me and treat me like hell.

 

I wander around, awed by the look of the mall itself, I bring myself to sit down at the bench as I try to figure out where to go in this big mall. As my eyes searching for which store to go to, suddenly I had the urge as Mother Nature calls and quickly looking for the washroom.

tumblr_m48cpr1PtT1qdllduo1_500.jpg

“Where is it? “ I scratched my head in confusion of the signboard. Then at the other corner, I saw a girl heading towards the washroom sign and decided to just follow her. *Gosh…she must be in a hurry like me, she walked so fast with those long legs.*

 

 

Quickly I followed her into the washroom but after I entered, I paused. I look around and the interiors are different from the ones normally in the female’s washroom. I looked into the mirror and saw the girl with blonde hair that I followed just now standing at the pee bowl and ping her pants. *Huh? What is she doing?* I stand there and just watched but suddenly I sneezed. She then turn to look at me and she was really shocked. *Uh-oh*

 

At that sudden paused, she look at me and shrieked, quickly zipping up her pants. *Wait, she’s actually a HE??* My heart stopped when I heard the deep low squeal came out from his mouth just now and at that exact moment I really saw a guy.

 

Ren’s POV

*!! What the hell is going on? How did this girl get herself inside? Is she blind or what?*

End of POV

 

“! What do you think you’re doing in here?” he washed his hand quickly as he had his eyes on me, full with anger. “Can’t you see that this is the men’s washroom?” he said, pulling the tissue off its container harshly and wiped his hands. 

 

Then in that moment the washroom door opened; the cleaner lady step in and I turn to look, quickly he grabbed my shoulder and dragged me out.

 

“Yah!! What are you girls doing in here? Can’t you girls read the big sign outside the door? What the hell are you girls doing in the men’s washroom??  Stalking? Get out from here!” the lady seems quite angry.

 

“Mianhe ahjumma…” I said to her but this fella dragged me by the arm with no mercy. That ahjumma stared at us like she’s going to send the mop in her hand to fly over our heads. It’s just scary. As we got out, I pulled my hand away from his grip.

 

“Yah! That hurts!” I rubbed off my arm, felt like it was about to be torn off. The urge comes again, I really need to go but this guy seems to be not satisfied with me.

 

“What do you think you’re doing just now? Are you stalking me or what? If you do you don’t have to go that far…” he is still angry, he crossed his hand and blows off his fringe; a sign that he’s annoyed. Who does he think he is that I would want to stalk on him? It’s not like he’s an idol or something.

 

“Yah...you think I have nothing better to do? Who wouldn’t think that you’re a girl when you’re wearing that pink shirt with white skinny jeans, plus you had a headband on and that ponytail? Even a five years old would say that you’re a girl.” I crossed my hands as to let him know that how annoyed I am. He looked at me as he was analyzing my eyes. He really has long lashes, just like a girl.

 

“Huh…then you’d better get your eyes checked. I’m a guy…can’t you see?” patting his hands all over his chest. People who pass by just smiled looking at us. I can’t help myself to laugh as well but since he’s rather angry I try to control myself.

 

“Fine! I can see that now. I’m sorry okay?”

 

“Whatever…” he turn away but as he was about to leave, I called him.

 

“Ya…can you please at least help me? I really need to go…where is actually the girl’s washroom?” I asked him and he rolled his eyes. He grabbed my hand and tagged me along.

 

“Where actually did you come from? How did you not know where it is? There’s the washroom.” He pointed to the entrance. Thank god, finally.

 

“Uh..uhm..thank you.” I ran off quickly as I’m afraid accident might happen.

 

Ren’s POV

This girl is weird; I have never met a girl so blunt like her. But in the other hand, she’s not bad…kinda cute though. I just smiled and were about to leave but I felt a little worry as she seems like she had no idea about this place. So I decided to wait for her. At the same time I received a message from the guys asking my whereabouts.

End of POV

 

After done with my business I walked out and look around. He’s still there and he’s leaning against the wall with one hand in his pocket and the other holding his phone. He turned to look at me; his face changes and he raised one eyebrow and tilted his head, asking me to go over to him.

 

“You’re still here?” I asked him. He portrays an annoyed face to me with a smirk.

 

“Tsk!...Ya…I won’t let someone like you to wonder around alone like that…you’ll be lost less than 10 minutes in the crowd.” He said with a straight face.

 

“I’m sorry if I somehow make you mad. Seriously I thought you were a girl and I didn’t see the men’s washroom sign just now.” I apologize, he bursts into laughter.

 

“Ya…do I really look like a girl to you?” he moved closer to me and stared into my eyes. I smiled and quietly laughed.

 

“Are you making fun of me?” his eyes widened.

 

“Hey Ren!! Ya!! What are you doing there? Let’s go!” a voice calling out his name at the other side, I can see his friends waving at him.

 

Ren’s POV

Aisshh.. I was just enjoying myself teasing this girl when you guys showed up. I better not let them see me like this.

End of POV

 

“Well, I would love to help you around but it seems that I can’t…I guess this ends here huh?…But I won’t forget you, weird girl. See ya!” he walked away and went straight towards his bunch of friends.

 

JR’s POV

That girl seems to be looking kind of familiar but it’s quite hard to see as she’s quite far. Ren came towards us and he just smiled.

 

“Who’s that? You start to pick up on girls now?” Aron and he turned back into his poker-face mode.

 

“I’m not a sweet talker like hyung.” He said bluntly and the rest of guys just laughed.

End of POV

 

“So, your name is Ren, huh? Now who’s actually weird, me or you?” I said to myself and decided to just call a taxi and went home. On my way out, I came across an ice-cream outlet and then decided to indulge myself before I go home.

_________________________________________________________

 

After treating myself with the sweet indulgence, I went to the taxi station to wait for the next taxi to come.  I look around, there’s no sign of a taxi but at the other end I saw a familiar figure walking straight towards me.

 

“JR?” I said as he came into my direction, from afar, I can clearly see that sweet smile of his, such a charmer.

tumblr_m1gmdpNjwB1r9uvioo2_500.gif

“Hey Soo Min, what are you doing here?” he asked as he help himself to sit next to me. He tilted his head, waiting for my reply.

 

“Owh, I come to buy some stationaries but I didn't find the right one, so I decide to just go home. What're you doing here?” 

 

“Oh... I went to see some friends and grab some lunch. So you’re going to take a taxi ride home? It’s quite expensive you know.” He informed.

 

“Ah? Really? I didn’t know how to take a bus ride since this is the first time I got here.”

 

“Don’t worry, I’ll teach you how since we’re going back to the same destination. I hope you don’t mind?” he offered.

 

“I’d be glad to. Thank you, you’re so nice.” I told him and he beamed.

 

“Hey, we’re neighbors, we should help each others. Well, since you’re good with it…I consider that we’re friends now?” he offered a handshake.

 

“Yeah…we’re friends now.” I shook his hand.

 

“We need to catch a bus on the other side.” He leads the way and I just follow him.

 

As we were about to cross the road, he grabbed my hand and bring me close to him as there’s a lot of people crossing over. I felt warm inside, feeling all fuzzy and I could see him smiling.

 

*Am I falling for this guy already? Yah..Soo Min-ah..get hold of yourself. He’s just a friend, not more than that* I shook my head and he turn to look.

 

“Are you okay?” he frowned.

 

“Yeah..I am.” I smiled.

 

“Oh, here comes our bus.” 

 

______________________________________________________________________ 

 

Well this is just a start...please don't get upset as I promise the storyline didn't even changed, only that I explain it more in details every bits on what actually happened. There'll be a lot of drama of course but you'll fall in love with it...just don't lose faith in me...I'll do my best !!

 

I love you guys!!