Be Mine

Pretty Boyfriend of Mine ~ FULL VERSION ~

 

Class ended and it has been a week since I last saw Ren. The day that he left me after that kiss was the last I ever saw him. He didn’t even call, neither did he told anything to his hyungs. It’s like he’s been missing or maybe had moved out of state. I felt like I’m the cause of all this to happen because if it wasn’t for me, Kris wouldn’t do such thing to humiliate him like that.

 

I stared blankly at his chair which was empty and my mind could not stop thinking about the kiss that we had, it felt so sincere and I can tell that he likes it but he seems to deny it. I just wish that I could somehow tell him exactly how I feel so that he could understand. I felt guilty after telling him that I wished I didn’t knew him at all and maybe because of that he didn’t want to come to school.

 

Minhyun came to sit in on Ren’s chair and waved his hand in front of my face. He tilted his head and leaned closer and waved his hands once again.

 

“Ya…Soo Min-ah…are you okay?” Are you sick? Do you need me to take you to the sick bay?” he looked at me with much concern and then put his palm on my forehead to feel my temperature; aside from JR, he always worried about me, just like a brother.

 

“Uh...hm. I’m okay.” I put my hand on the table and had my knuckles supporting my chin and I sigh; looking out the window.

 

“Ya...don’t lie. We know that you’re not. You missed Ren, right?” Aron turn to look at me. He crossed his hands as he leaned on the table and with chin on his hand, tilting his head as he looked at me.

 

“Where is he? Why did he skip school?” I asked them but all of them looked at each other; somehow they didn’t have the answer. “Uhm...it’s my entire fault. I shouldn’t have…” I didn’t yet finish my words, JR cuts in.

 

“Soo Min-ah…it’s not even your fault. If we were in your shoes, we would do the same too.” JR patted my shoulder.

 

“Oh ya. This is for you. Don’t ask, just read.” Baekho said as he handed me a piece of envelope.

 

“We better leave. You might need some time alone reading that.” Minhyun said as he dragged the rest of the members out from the class. They’re acting kind of suspicious, like something has been planned but for what? I opened the small envelop, and there’s a piece of card saying:

 

“We need to talk.”

 

“Talk? Who?” I said to myself. As I try to figure out and analyze that familiar handwriting, I heard quick footsteps rushing into the class. I saw two pair of pink sneakers stopped in front of me and I look up.

 

“Ren?” I saw him standing before my eyes and he had changed his look. He didn’t have his fringe anymore but his hair was swept back, he looks manlier than before. I’m a bit startled as I haven’t seen him that way before and he just stood before me smiling.

 

“Follow me.” He grabbed my hand and dragged me out of class.

 

“Where are you taking me?” I ask him while willingly followed his direction. He didn’t answer but instead he drags me up the stairs until we reach the school’s rooftop. He tags me along to the center of the rooftop and we stopped there, standing under the bright sun.

 

“Why did you bring me here?” I asked him, but he stood there with his straight face. He put his right hand in his pocket and looks like he’s searching for something. Then he came closer, close enough that I could feel his breath on my nose and it smells like mint. I slightly smiled as I looked up at him. Ren took my hand and slipped a ring on my ring finger. I was shocked and couldn’t even say a word as I looked down on the ring he put on my finger. I turn to look at him and he smiled.

 

“It fits.” He looked into my eyes and I could see his eyes were glowing. In that instant, he held the back of my neck, dragging me closer towards him and his soft lips landed on mine. I backed up in surprised but he just giggled. Out of my expectation, he had both hands cupping my cheeks; then he leaned forward and kissed my lips. His soft lips felt warm and his passionate playful kiss swept me away. After a while of lip-locking session, he broke the kiss and Ren looked straight into my eyes.

 

“Now you’re officially mine, this is the punishment for kissing me in public and secretly falling in love with me. You have the right to remain silence and whatever that you’re going to say after this could be used against you in my court of law.” He said with a grin.

 

“What? You can’t just simply…” I try to defend myself as his words don’t feel right even though that I agreed to it but Ren cuts me off with another hot kiss. He tilted his head and deepened his kiss as he slipped his soft tongue in my mouth and swirled my tongue against his. I feel like I’m losing my breath because of his kiss and to the point that I felt like I’m floating on cloud nine. He paused on my lower lips for a second and I could feel him smiling against my lips and he pulled away.

 

“Your argument is invalid. Just shut up and kiss me.” Ren told me with a naughty grin on his face. He had his hand around my waist and holds me close to him, so tight that I could not escape. I shyly smiled and wrapped my hand around his neck. This time I’m the one who kissed him and just go with the flow. That was the best thing ever happened to me since he left.

__________________________________________

 

Author's POV

At the other end, Kris were eyeing on the couple. He clenched his fists and bit his lips, try to content his anger as he was about to explode. He still not satisfied with what Soo Min had done and he still questioning why Soo Min chose Ren instead of him. 

 

"This would not be a happily ever after fairy tales for you guys... Soo Min, if I can't have you, neither could Ren...he will regret this..." he left the site.

End of POV

_______________________________________

 

 After a long kissing session, I felt like my lips had swollen and become numb because of his kiss and Ren hugged me tight as if he hasn’t seen me for years. I buried my face on his chest, I could smell his sweet scent and it’s different from other guys.

 

“I’m so sorry for everything, I shouldn’t have said things that makes you sad and leave you like that…I wasn’t strong enough to face all that at once.” He said as we’re still hugging. I look up at him and cupped his cheek so that he wouldn’t turn to look away when I talk.

 

“No, I’m the one who shouldn’t say that I wish I didn’t know you at all. I was so angry at that time. I’m sorry. I’m so glad that we’re like this now.” I told him and he beamed. He held my hand and pulled them away from his face; he looked down on the ground.

 

“Soo Min-ah…now that we’re officially together…there’s something I want to confess to you…” his words makes my heart beats faster.

 

“What is’t?” I asked; anticipating for his answer.

 

“Uhm…” he paused, seems nervous with what he have to say next.

 

“Just tell me Ren…” I urge him to tell.

 

“Actually, all this while…those times that I kissed you, I really do kiss you and I do it on purpose because I mean it…but I just purposely teased you and make it looks like nothing happened and I was quite surprised that you didn’t questioned it.” Ren giggled.

 

“What? Why are you telling me this now?” I was a little absurd by his words but I’m glad that he told me he really means it.

 

“Because you’re mine now…and also, I purposely made us get detention…so that I could be with you.” He smiled shyly as he speaks out. Without noticing, tears falls down my cheek after hearing his confession.

 

“Baby what’s wrong?” he held my face but I cried even harder. Ren hugged me to comfort me off and he’s really worried. “I’m so sorry…maybe I shouldn’t…” he said as he rubbed on my shoulder.

 

I stopped crying and then I laughed at my childish and silly action. Ren looked really confused.

 

“Why are you laughing all of sudden?” he caressed my cheek with both hands, his eyes following the movement of my iris.

 

“I’m glad to hear all that because all this while I know that I’m not wrong.” Ren smiled after I told him so and he wiped my tears with his thumb.

 

“And I’m glad that you felt the same way I do.” Ren kissed my forehead and continued, “Let’s get back to class, I wouldn’t want us to get anymore detention.” He smiled and interlaced his fingers with mine as we walk down the stairs.

 

_____________________________________________________ 

Hyuna and Kris still got something under their sleeves...Will Soo Min and Ren survive?

 

**Please do leave your comments..cuz your comments makes my day~ ^^