The Surprise Visit

Pretty Boyfriend of Mine ~ FULL VERSION ~

 

I walk down the hallway to head over to the girl's locker where suddenly I bumped into Kris and his bunch of friends.

 

"Hey Soo Min!" Kris beamed, he wrapped his hands around my shoulder.

 

"Hey Kris, who's this pretty girl? Mind introducing?" one of his friends asked.

 

"Oh, yeah, guys, this is Kim Soo Min, my very best friend back in Canada." he introduced me to the rest of the guys and they started to introduced themselves to me one by one.

 

"Hey, I'm Sehun..."

 

"Tao..."

 

Hi I'm  Kai"

 

Hi..nice to meet you, I'm  D.O"

 

"Hi...I’m Soo Min. Uhm, It’s nice to meet you guys but I really am in a hurry, I'm sorry I can't stay long to chat. I have to go. See you around Kris. Sorry." I excuse myself and went straight into the girl's locker room.

 

Kris POV

"Man, she seems awkward with us. Kris, are you sure she's you best friend?" Tao asked in a serious voice.

 

"She is always in a hurry. We’re close of course but since we were apart and I moved back to Seoul, we have lost contact. Now we meet again, that’s why it seems a little awkward." I answered. I understand that Soo Min is still upset on what had happened between us but deep within my heart, I still love her.

 

"Hey, we're going off to gym...meet you later after school okay?" D.O waved and left with the rest of the guys and I need to head to the next class.

End of POV

____________________________________________________________________________

 

Soo Min's Flashback

It was the homecoming dance party where that night Kris asked me to go over to the balcony to have a chat. The party was quite crowded and I followed him over to the balcony as there were a couple of students hanging around.

 

I land my elbows in the railing of the balcony and look up the stars and from the corner of my eyes; I noticed Kris was busy staring at me. I turn to look at him and he smiled.

 

"Ya...why did you look at me like that? It’s not like we haven't seen each other for ages."

 

"Nothing. It's just that you look so pretty tonight and I'm amazed." he told me and he beamed.

 

"Kris, are you okay? You don't normally say such words, this really creeps me out." I laughed, and then put my hand on his forehead. "Are you sick? Oh…you're not." I continued to giggle and he just smiled sweetly as he stares into my eyes. He then holds my hand and his expression turned serious.

 

"Soo Min... Actually there's something that I need to tell you..." Kris held my hand and he talked in a rather low voice.

 

"What is it? You looked serious...just tell me." I force him to tell but before he could say a word...

 

"Ya..Soo Min-ah! We need you back in here! Myungsoo was looking all over for you!" Ailee called from the entrance and waved her hands.

 

"Yeah, I'll come over in a minute!" I told Ailee and she nodded and left. I turn back to Kris and ask him once again, "What was that you're going to tell just now Kris?"

 

"Uhm..I'll tell you later. Go ahead, your friend's waiting." he just smiled.

 

"Oh…okay. See you later."

 

Author's POV

Soo Min entered the dance hall and later after that Kris followed. At the other end Kris saw Soo Min and Myungsoo were playing and teasing each other, joined by Ailee and a couple of friends.

 

It breaks Kris’s heart to see Soo Min so close to Myungsoo because he had fallen for Soo Min. He wanted to confess his heart out but he didn’t get the chance to do so because Myungsoo has always gotten in his way. What makes it even worst is that Kris witnessed Soo Min kissing Myungsoo’s cheek, right before his eyes. He felt like his heart had shattered into thousand pieces.

 

“Hey man, what’s up with the bad aura?” Kevin came to sit next to him and Eli joins in.

 

“Nothing, it’s just that…” Kris turn to look at Soo Min and Eli noticed.

 

“If it’s because of that girl, you need to chill out man. She’s not the only girl in this world.” Eli said, patting on Kris’s shoulder.

 

“Yeah, let’s go and hangout with us and the rest of the gang. You’d feel better after that.” Kevin invited.

 

“Oh well, why not?” Kris followed them.

-------------------------------------------------

 

After party ended, I went to the wardrobe room to take my coat and saw Kris sitting in the corner with a can of beer in his hand, staring at the floor. I went closer to ask what’s wrong.

 

“Kris? What are you doing here? Oh my god…you’ve been drinking? Kris, you can’t be doing that.” I went nearer and paused when he turned to look at me with a death stare.

 

“Why bother looking for me or even asking how I am doing?” he said bluntly.

 

“What? Kris, what is actually wrong with you?” I asked but turned away and laughed.

 

“We’ve been best friends for quite a long time but why it seems so hard for you to notice? Don’t you know how I’m feeling right now? Can’t you even tell?” Kris breathing hard, showing that he really is angry.

 

“I’m sorry if I ever make you felt that way…” I stood in front of him while I had my hand on his shoulder; patting him softly, hoping that it would comfort him. In a sudden he stood up. With his body so close to mine, he pushed me backwards and got me pinned to the wall. He stared at me with a smirk.

 

“Yah! What the hell is wrong with you Kris? Yaa..you’re drunk. Get off me, now!” I’m shocked, afraid and angry at the same time. I could smell strong alcohol in  his breath. Kris didn’t even move a bit, he got his body against mine and both hands pinned my arms against the wall.

 

“Soo Min-ah, don’t you know? I have loved you since we have become best friends, I’ve been trying to tell you but that bastard Myungsoo keep getting in my way.” He stares at me then closed his eyes; he starts smelling my hair and trailing down my collar bone and moved towards my neck.

 

“Kris, please stop. This is not you. You’d never do this and say such things before. Please just let me go.” I started to get all teary, there’s too many things running through my mind at that exact moment.

 

“Shhh…don’t say a word. I have always love your sweet smell. Myungsoo sure is one lucky guy, I believe he gets to smell you everyday huh?” He said and seconds after that he got one hand behind my neck; he leaned closer and kiss my lips. It was forceful but yet gentle. I was shocked by his sudden move and using all the strength I could gather, I try to push him away.

 

“Yah!! You’re out of your mind! What are you doing? Stop it!” I wiped off my lips but this time he became more aggressive and evilly grinned at me. He pushed me back to lean against the wall and kissed me again and he then trailed his kiss down my neck. I struggle to get him off me but he then had one leg in between my thigh to block me from escaping and his right hand up my skirt.

 

“I know you’ll like this. I believe it won’t be like this if I were him right?” He leaned on me and tried to lift my skirt but I pushed his hand away. He strike back and this time with strong force he ripped my skirt; exposing the side of my hips and half part of my underwear came visible.

“Kris, please stop! Stop it…this is not you, you’re not the Kris that I knew before…please…just stop!” I cry but he seems to ignore me and had his had around my waist while kissing my collarbone. In a split second Myungsoo came to my rescue.

 

“You bastard! What are you doing?!” Myungsoo pulled Kris’s shoulder to face him and without any warning, he punched Kris hard in the face. Kris fell on the floor and he bleeds his nose and lips.

 

I fell to sit on the floor, crying and trying to cover my exposed hip. I felt so embarrassed in front of Myungsoo. He went over to Kris and grabbed his collar.

 

“You better stay away from her, or else I’m going to beat the hell out of you until you can’t even remember how to walk and might only need a wheelchair as your lifetime transportation.” Myungsoo warned Kris, he let go of Kris; who still down on the floor wiping blood that came out from his lip and nose. Myungsoo took my hand to help me stand up. He took off his coat and covered my ripped skirt.

 

“Myungsoo…” I looked at him and tears falling down my cheeks like waterfall.

 

“Everything’s going to be okay. Please don’t cry. I’ll take you home.” Myungsoo wiped my cheek with his thumb. Later that I know he carried me bridal style and he had his coat covering my lap. “Just hold on tight.”

End of flashback.

________________________________________________________

 

“I wish you were here.” I sighed, thinking of Myungsoo. *How can Kris just act as if there’s nothing happened between us? Had he lost his memories of that night? * I wonder.

 

“Ya…Soo Min-ah, you’re not going to sit there whole day right? Class going to start any minutes from now, I’m going.” Min snapped me back into reality. Currently she’s a new friend I knew since I joined the school’s judo class and she’s really a nice person.

 

“Sunbae…wait!” I called for her and ran off to class.

 

As I entered, everyone is already in line, waiting for our instructor Mr.Kim Jong Guk. I quickly get in line and right after that, Mr Kim entered the class.

 

“Good afternoon. Today we have a new member joining us, Kris.” Mr.Kim pointed at the other end of the line, I tilted my head and have a look.

 

*Oh God, why does this have to happen?* I asked myself and quickly stand straight, hopefully he didn’t notice me.

 

“Okay, now since that Kris had already joined us all and we have enough people for pairing, which mean we can start practicing one-on-one sparring.” Mr. Kim informed and everybody makes noise.

 

*Please…please not him.* I cross my fingers hoping that I won’t be Kris sparring partner.

 

“ Okay, I’ll break the line starts from Min Young here and line up to face with the other side, whoever is standing in front of you is now your sparring partner.” Mr. Kim explains. I guess it’s my bad luck as soon as I see Kris standing right in front me. *No way!!!*

 

“Okay. Now we start out one-on-one sparring with Soo Min and Kris. You may start now.” Mr. Kim walked off. Everyone clapped their hands, I frowned looking at Min but she gave me thumbs up. *Why????* I would kill myself right now.

 

Kris looked at me; then he grinned and bowed. I bowed and straight away attacked him and manage to do the “forward food sweep” and pulled him down on his back.

 

“Good attack Soo Min” Mr. Kim praised. Kris just smiled as I pull him up to stand up.

 

“Yeah, show me what you got.” Kris whispered and smirked.

 

“Whatever.” I replied.

 

We started to walk in circle. He took his chance, he grabbed my hand and do the “body drop” move and I fell on the mat but he didn’t let go, instead he smiled.

 

From that awkward position, I gather my strength and did the “circle throw” and flipped him over me to the other side. He landed right on his back and he moaned.

 

“Yaarrgh…” he hissed and then he just laughed.

 

“Good job…” Mr. Kim shouted and clapped his hand and the class followed.

 

Kris stood up and fixed his hair and the rubbing his back. We stand facing each other and both holds each other arms and in a standby position to attack.

 

“I just want to say I’m sorry for everything…” he whispered, the second after that he do the “two hand rip” where he bend down and grabbed my waist, lift me up by the back of my thighs and pushed me down where I land on my back but his hands still holding my legs up straight on both side of his hips. It was an awfully awkward position because he was standing in between my leg. The class started making noises and some of them laugh. Kris raised one eyebrow and starts to bend down on me.

 

“Yah!!” I shouted.

 

“Time’s up! Good job you two. Now change! Thank you Soo Min and Kris, you may take a seat.” Mr Kim called for other pairing as we headed to sit at the corner of the ring, joining the rest of the class.

 

“Wow...that was good.” Min told me. She lifted her head to look at Kris and she nudged my hand. “Seems like there’s something awkward happening between you two huh?” she giggled.

 

“Unnie…” I pouted. “Nothing happens okay.” I told her as I sipped on the mineral water bottle and she nodded, focusing back on the next pair to start.

_____________________________________

 

After class ended, Kris and I was the last one to leave. As I walked across the classroom, Kris managed to grab me by the arm and spun me around to face him. I paused in shocked.

 

“Are you still mad at me for what had happen almost two years ago? Soo Min, I’m so sorry about that night.” He apologized. I can feel that he’s sincere but still I can’t forget what he did to me.

 

“It’s too late for sorry.” I turn around and as I was about to leave, Kris pulled me backwards and hugged me from behind. I can feel that he secretly smelling the back of my neck as I could feel his breath.

 

“Just give me one more chance please.” Kris begged.

 

“No!” I said to him and turn to face him. I turn and grabbed on his uniform, slightly bend forward I use all the strength I have to throw him forward, still not letting go and I bend down facing him.

 

“That is for ripping my dress and for stealing my first kiss that night. You’re not my best friend anymore. I hate you because you tried to molest me and taking advantage on me with all the assault you did. You even left without say you’re sorry neither that you bother to call and explain yourself. And now you expect me to forgive you just like that after nearly two years? That’ll never happen.” I stood up and leave him lying down on the mat.

____________________________________________________

 

It was 6.30am in the morning when Soo Jung came into my room and woke me up. My body aches all over, I felt like I’ve fall down from a 7 stories building and smashed down on the ground. The sparring practice really makes my body become dysfunction for certain time.

 

“Unnie! Wake up!! You’re going to be late to school!!” Soo Jung jumped up and down on my bed. It feels like earth quake for a moment. I pulled the sheets and ask her to leave.

 

“I’m not going to school.” I told her and she shouted, “Omma!!! Unnie doesn’t want to…” she didn’t get to finished when I grab her waist and pull her down on the bed and tickled her. She laughed hysterically and then I stopped.

 

“Ya…since when you become a reporter to mom huh?” I asked her with my hand still tickling her body.

 

“Unnie…I’m dying…please…stop…”she still giggling and then I hugged her.

 

“You naughty spoiled brat.” I told her and she just smiled.

 

“Unnie, JR oppa said we cannot be late again, so unnie need to get ready quick. I don’t want JR oppa to take the bus without me.” She tugged my PJs.

 

“Okay, okay.” I get up and headed straight to bathroom.

_____________________________________________________

 

JR stood across the road with a big smile in his face. I was quite a shocked when I saw Ren stood beside him waving at both of us.

 

“Unnie, that’s the pretty unnie we met that day at the public bath house right? Why is she dressed in a boy's school uniform?” Soo Jung asked as we cross the road.

 

“I don’t know, I think you need to ask yourself.” I wishpered to her.

 

“Annyeong JR oppa, annyeong pretty unnie” Soo Jung said to both of them. JR looked at me and both of us bursts into laughter and Soo Jung looked at us, confused.

 

Ren squatted infront of Soo Jung and pinched on her cheek. “Pretty girl…I’m not your unnie, I’m your oppa.” Soo Jung was shocked with wide open as she turns to look at me.

 

“Soo Min unnie, pretty unnie is a boy?” she raised her eyebrows and turn to look at Ren in awe.

 

“I told ya.” I said to Soo Jung and stick my tongue out to Ren just teasing him.

 

“Omo. Oppa, you’re so pretty like an angel.” Soo Jung holds Ren’s cheek, he look quite surprised by her action but he just smiled.

 

“Oppa, what’s your name? I’m Soo Jung.” She said as she draws back her hands.

 

“ Call me Ren oppa.” He smiled and he then stands up.

 

“Oppa,” Soo Jung waved her hand asking Ren to bend down and she whispered, but we could still hear her, “Oppa is prettier than Soo Min unnie, she must be so jealous of you.” She giggled and Ren followed with laughter.

 

“Ya!” I pointed at Soo Jung and try to chase her but she hid behind Ren. I try to reach her but Ren blocked me, spreading out his hand and now we’re face to face and he stared into my eyes. It makes me felt weird and nervous at the same time. As he was about to lean towards me, I took a few steps backwards.

 

“Unnie, mianhe.” Soo Jung said as she tugged Ren’s uniform to hide from me.

 

“Hm…whatever. I’ll walk off with your JR oppa. He’s mine now.” I grab on JR’s arm; he smiled and we start to walk ahead the nearest bus stand.

 

“Unnie! That’s not fair!” Soo Jung pouted.

 

“You have your Ren oppa now, he’s all yours.” I and JR joins in where he had his hands around my shoulder.

 

“It’s okay Soo Jung…Ren oppa will walk with you.” Ren took her hand and she beamed, then Ren took Soo Jung’s hand and they followed us.

__________________________________________

 

It was lunchtime when I heard noises came from the very end of the hallway as we’re heading towards the cafeteria.

 

“Oh my god he’s so handsome…”

 

“Is he a new student?”

 

“He’s so cute and mysterious…I’m in love…aissshhh”

 

That’s what a group of girls talked about as they walked passed us. I turn to look but there’s no one, I could only see some girls are spazzing over someone that walks down the hallway.

 

“Is there any idol visits at this school?” I asked JR who walked next to me.

 

“No. Why?” he asked me.

 

“Oh…sounds like there’s an idol walking down the hallway. Seems like all girls go crazy about it.” I told the group, Ren turn to look and he looked at me.

 

“It’s just your imagination.” He turn back to walk ahead of me.

 

As we were about to reach the cafeteria, someone called my name from behind.

 

“Ya! Kim Soo Min!” that familiar person stands 10 meters away from me.

 

I turned to look and I could not believe my eyes. I rub my eyes and blinked multiple times and still it is the same person.

 

“Myungsoo?” I said to myself.

 

“Yah…are you going to just stand there? That is not a good way to greet your guest y’know?” Myungsoo spread his hand and I ran over to his arms and hugged him. He spun me around a few times, just like in the movie where two couples met after quite sometimes and we hugged as if we don’t want to let go of each other.

 

Ren’s POV

*No. That does not have to happen. Who is that guy? No, they can’t be dating. Wait, why am I worried all of the sudden?* these questions runs through my head when I look at the two of them hugging each other. It felt like jealousy, I can no longer look at them.

End of POV

 

We break the hug. Everybody’s watching us and they starts gossiping but Myungsoo just ignored them, he still had his hand around my waist.

 

“Soo Min-ah. I missed you so much.” He told me and I hugged him once more.

 

“It felt like ages. I missed you too.” I told him and he beamed. “What brings you here?”

 

“I’m on study leave and also came back for my cousin’s wedding on the weekend. I decide to stop by earlier so I can pay you a visit.” He told me then he held my hand. “You looked even prettier than the last time we met. How lucky I am.” He teased and I just laughed.

 

“Let’s go and meet my friends. They’re as cool as you and you’ll love them for sure.” I dragged him over towards JR, Baekho, Minhyun, Aron and Ren who stood still watching us heading towards them.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Mianhe for my late update…Myungsoo arrived late for the scene…kekeke

Hope you will like this chapter…I’ll be coming back to update you with more jealousy and more drama..hehe

 

P/S: I had to keep the font this way cuz this chapter keep on losing half part of it..freaks me out..ngeeeee