The pandemonium

Pretty Boyfriend of Mine ~ FULL VERSION ~

 

Kris sat at the bench by the basketball arena, looking at the group playing basketball. Later his focus turns to Ren, the guy that he wanted to beat up so badly. The memory of Ren kissing Soo Min last night appears on his mind and keep on rewinding so many times. Kris clenched his fists and sighed.

 

“Well what do we have here?” a familiar annoying voice greets him. He looked to his side and it was Hyuna, smiling sarcastically at him when he turns to look.

 

“What do you want? I’m not in the mood to talk.” Kris crossed his arms and leaned back on the bench.

 

“I was there last night, and I saw them. So now what you gonna do?” hyuna brings herself to sit next to Kris and she took out her phone.

 

“You saw them?” Kris asked for confirmation.

 

“Why? You didn’t trust me now? I saw Ren kissed her just before the fireworks starts and I noticed the look on your face. You’re definitely pissed aren’t you?” Hyuna raised her brows and stare into Kris agitated eyes.

 

“Look, this is something that we can use to make a hot gossip out of both of them. I have uploaded this on my blog and I have a strong feeling that Ren might be gay.” Hyuna laughed as she showed the picture she took the day before.

 

Kris didn’t reply, he turned to look at the basketball arena and then focused back to Hyuna while clenching his fists. The thought of the fireworks night and the image of Ren kissing Soo Min wasn’t something that easy for him to forget.

 

“Well…I guess we both have same intention towards them, so…yeah why not take a chance to teach them lessons. I just want them to stop seeing each other.” Kris told Hyuna and she beamed.

 

“I have a great idea…” Hyuna tells off her plan.

 

“Wait…that’s dangerous…” Kris objected.

 

“Well...think of it and call me when you’ve make up your mind. I have a class to catch.” Hyuna grabbed her bag and walk straight to the classrooms corridor. From afar, Kris saw Soo Min and JR talking to each other while the rest practicing the game.

 

“I’ll never give up, just you wait Kim Soo Min.”

End of POV

_____________________________________________________________________

 

It was a free period as all the teachers went for a meeting with the principal. I was busy listening to the mp3 where suddenly JR rushed into the class and dragged Ren out. Aron and Baekho was surprised as they look at each other and then turn to look at me. I took of my earphones and heard everybody whispering around and I decided to step out from class.

 

“What is going on?” I looked at Aron and he shrugged.

 

“Let’s take a look” Baekho suggested and we walk down the hallway to the school lobby area.

 

We walk down the lobby area where there’s a group of students huddled over as if someone is giving away freebies. Some of them are whispering while the rest was laughing and also there are few that look kind of confused.

 

I pushed myself through the crowd until I could reach the front line. My eyes widened as I saw Ren trying hard to pull off all the flyers and posters condemning him, the writing on the flyer really was made to purposely humiliate him.

 

"Ren is a girl…Fake…Ren went through gender reassignment surgery and a lot more." *Oh my God…who could ever did this?* the students starts making noise and gossiping. Their eyes are focused on Ren who’s busy ripping off the flyers.

 

“Ren…” my voice seems to be stuck down my throat. Then a loud clap breaks the noise. Everybody make way for this one person who’s coming through the crowd. It was Kris, with a smirk in his face; he raised his hand and making gestures for the crowd to settle down.

 

“Look at that, he’s trying hard to cover everything up. Ren…Ren..tsk, tsk, tsk…” he crossed his hand and proudly smiled.

  

“You!” JR was about to attack Kris but Sehun managed to blocked him. Ren stared at Kris like he wanted to kill that guy. Then Kris noticed me in the crowd and he smiled.

 

“I wonder…how could a guy ever look like this? A guy should be more masculine, tough and manly, not looked like a sissy. I guess a guy should dress up more like a guy instead of wearing something that could make people misjudge you. Oh no, I mean yeah…you should just wear a dress.” He said as she looking at Ren up and down. The crowd seems to agree with him.

 

“Oh… another thing, you have downgraded the image of a guy in a girls eye. I wonder would there be anyone ever interested to date you? Oh yeah…another thing, did you ever like a girl? Don’t tell me that you’re interested in guys. Oh God, now I’m scared.” Kris rolled his eyes and the crowd laughs with him.

 

Aaron, Minhyun and Baekho tried to get through but Kai, Tao and D.O blocked them. Ren stood there defenseless but I could see there’s flames surrounding him, looks like he’s about to explode.

 

“Stop it!! Stop the nonsence!!” I shouted and my voice breaks the noise where all eyes are focused on me. I stepped up and stood in between Ren and Kris.

 

“Soo Min, stay out of this.” Ren warned me.

 

“No.” I look at him and then turn to look at Kris who still grinned evilly looking at me.

 

“Yah!!! What the hell is wrong you? Don’t you have anything better to do? Just because I rejected you once, now you’re throwing all the temper on him? What did he ever do to you? You idiot!” I breathe hard and I could not content my anger anymore. The crowd stay silence, waiting for Kris’s reply.

 

“Soo Min my dear…why are you trying so hard coming to his defense? Who is he to you? Is he even worth your attention?” he laughed but everyone still in silence as they’re waiting for the juicy details.

 

“Oh yeah…didn’t I tell you yet? Awww..I’m sorry but Ren here, the one that you say was a girl is actually my boyfriend.” I had my hand rested on my hips and raised my eyebrows.

 

Kris and the rest of his friends laughed, Aron, JR, Baekho and Minhyun looked at each other and they seem confused.

 

“Oh please stop making up fairy-tales Soo Min. You don’t have to tell lies just to escape from this situation here.” Kris smirked.

 

“No, I’m not telling lies.” I told Kris then I turn to face Ren who seems quite surprised. I grabbed on Ren’s collar and dragged him towards me and I kissed his lips. He was shocked but then fall for the kiss and began to follow my rhythm. He then had his hand cupping my cheek and we kissed in front of the crowd. I could hear some of them cheers for us and some just making noises. We broke the kiss and I turn to look at Kris and the look on his face was priceless.

 

“You’re happy now? If you could excuse us...” I grabbed Ren’s hand and dragged him away from the crowd. When we reach the corner of the hallway, Ren stopped and he stood still. I turn to look at him but he pulled his straight face.

 

“What was that? That was not supposed to happen.” He said it with hesitation on his face.

 

“Ren…” I let go of his hand. He seems uptight with what had just happened.

 

“Why Soo Min? Why did you do that?” he asked.

 

I felt like being hit by a metoer when he asked me that. I thought that he would atleast laughed it out or say his thanks  after I have saved him from the mess. Now it seems like what I have done only caused him more trouble.

 

“Why? Because I like you. Why is’t so hard for you to notice?” I frowned eventhough I have the courage to say it to him.

 

His eyes widened in disbelief. Without saying a word, he just left me standing there. He walked away.

 

“I thought that you liked me.” I said it out loud. He paused, and I continue saying… “So it means that all those kisses don’t mean a thing to you? You’re doing it just for fun huh?” tears started to fall down my cheek. I feel like being played around by Ren. All the kisses and the sweet moments are not even real. I feel used.

 

Ren didn’t move a muscle; he didn’t even turn to look. Seconds later he’s taking a step forward. Tears falls down my cheek like opened tap water; I couldn’t control myself anymore. I cry.

 

“Well thank you for everything Choi Min Ki, after all the things you’ve done to me. I just wished I didn’t know you at all.” I told him even the words I say feels like sword slashed through my heart. It seems like he didn’t even appreciate that I’ve had help him out of Kriss’ mess.

 

He continued walking down the hallway and didn’t turn to look. I feel somehow ashamed to tell the whole school that he’s my boyfriend and to kiss him in public like that. At that moment, I regretted everything.

 

Ren’s POV

*Please don’t say that, not now Soo Min.* I clenched my fists as I start to walk away from her. Tears fall down my cheeks as I’m walking away; hearing that she said she wished she didn’t know me at all really kills me inside.

 

I want to turn and run towards her, hugged her and kissed her but I can’t. I felt so ashamed with what had happened and for I have said that she shouldn’t do that. I don’t even know what my feelings are right now. I can’t even turn to look at her.

 

I don’t want to lose her. No. I haven’t got the chance to tell her how much I love her. But it seems like everything’s ruined.

 

*Will I even have the strength to face her?*

End of POV

 

______________________________________________________________________  

 

Kris's POV 

 

After Soo Min and Ren had left, the crowd gets louder. Everybody talking about both of them which makes me angrier. I felt rather annoyed that it didn't work out.

 

"Kris, I didn't know that it will turn out like this." Hyuna came towards me as I stare down the floor. I feel like my face is burning with anger.

 

"Aaaaarghhh!!!" I violently hit the notice board and at this point pain seems to feel like nothing to me. Hyuna was surprised by my action and she took a step away.

 

"Kris..." 

 

"This is all because of your stupid idea. I shouldn't have listen to your ideas. Look at what happen now?" 

 

"But.." Hyuna tries to say something but I turn to look at her with a death stare.

 

"Don't you ever show up infront of me ever again. If you have problem with Soo Min, you take care of it yourself." I walk away and the rest of my friends tailed me. I heard hyuna saying;

 

"Fine! I don't even need your help."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  

I'm sorry it took so long for me to update....

 

**What will happen next? Did Soo Min make up with Ren? What is Hyeona next plan??