7

Manager Kim ;)
"please forget about it, I didn't mean it..." She smiled faintly. Jessica looked at me with a questioning eyes.

Thought she was here and I guess the other girls were by the door listening to us secretly I stood up and walked up to Tiffany. Jessica jumped up and moved side ways so that it'll only be Tiffany facing me.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? I'LL NEVER FORGET WHAT YOU SAID 'CAUSE IT WAS MY DREAM PF HEARING THOSE THREE WORDS, AND I'LL KEEP ON SAYING TO YOU. I LOVE YOU TIPANNI" I said. I didnt meat to shout at her face but I couldn't resist myself from telling her my feelings. Tiffany looked at my face shocked. Maybe she didn't think that I'll do such a thing. I never became this hit before.

"... sorry Tipani. I just don't want to lose you. Your my first love and it means a lot to me..." I knelt down hugging my head low. I heard Jessica walk out of the room and the girls squealing like birds just outside.

"please, just forget that I'm your manager now and listen to me... I'm in love with you. You made me fall in love with you deeply, too deep that I'll never love anyone else..."

A hand landed on my short hair. I looked up and saw Tiffany smiling. The smile I loved and will forever.

"you know it's impossible to hide our love forever, right?" I smiled,too.

"who said its impossible? I will love you forever"

"cheesy..." she giggled. I stood up and puled her over.

Both of us was giggling, eyes attached to each others and hands on each others body. We smashed our lips and tasted our love.

My tongue trailed down her neck as time went by. Her smell I loved, it never changed since she debuted.

"EXCUSE US..." we frowned when we saw five girls standing by the bed with a big smirk. We didn't notice them entering

"explanation please" Sunny with her best and most irritating aegyo.

I stood like a child being found by his teacher and waited for punishment. Tiffany on the other hand was enjoying me being scolded.

"come'n oppa. I'm interested!! If you don't tell I'll go to LSM president and tell what I've just saw!!" I looked at her with desperate eyes. Yoona giggled but was shushed by the ice princess.

"errr, well I love Tipani and she loves me?"

"why is it a question? Loool" Sunny chuckled.

"I love you oppa~" Tiffany whispered in my ears sending shivers down my spine.

"Fany-ah, stop flirting and let us know. I though you hated oppa the most in the whole entire world?" Hyoyeon looked pissed. She wasn't enjoying our lovey-Dovey.

"arraso, I actually liked him from first sight but as we all know we were not allowed to have relationship so I tried to hide it which eventually ended up in me acting as if I dislike this midget. Happy?" I looked at her with shock when she called me a midget. Tiffany noticed my stare and stuck her tongue out.

"wait, unnie!! Why were you crying?" Yoona asked. She was too curious about love stories.

"cause... Well..." Tiffany turned red. She was embarrassed of what had happened between us but this time it was my turn to .

"cause she tried to flirt with me but ended up looking like a dumb kid" I said. Tiffany glared at me and smacked my arm twice. Soon a hand print was painted on my arm, red. "oww, my poor arm..." I pouted and rubbed it. Tiffany smirked, satisfied with the result.

"unnie, you did what?" the inoccent maknae couldn't believe what I had just said. She was too innocent.

"nothing, don't listen to this JERK" she said.

"yah, I'm not a jerk. I'm the dorky, cute, hot and handsome boy Kim Taeyeon!!" I said proudly. The six girls looked at me in disbelief, well maybe I said it too much but I am sure hot cause this girl here fell in love, right?

"but to tell the truth he is well looking..." Jessica came closer and touched my face. Hyoyeon and Sunny followed.

"yeah, your right... Oppa sit here!!" Sunny pulled my arm and pushed me down on the seat I had sat before. They faced me towards the mirror and pulled out a box of make-ups.

"yah, Sica!! Where's the hair dryer and stuffs?" Hyoyeojbshouted from the bath room.

"BY THE SINK PABO-AH!" Jessica shouted back.

The three elder girls started making me look good by putting on make ups like th idols and cleaning my hair. I didn't know what to do but sit and wait until they were satisfied. The maknaes sat on the bed and cheered every time they were able to take a glimpse of me chaniging. But Tiffany looked mad. She was jealous, kk.

*30minutes later*

"TA-DA~" Jessica said and took the mirror and placed it where I could look at my self.

"wow..." was it me that was shown on the mirror? I was real HOT!!!! I mean, I can be an idol, right? HAHA!!

"unnie, come over!! Look at you i hubby!!" Yoona screamed. Tiffany came in, still with her jealous expression but her jaw dropped opened when I smiled at her. She backed off and hit the wall.

"oh, babe are you alright?" I said and walked over to her. I touched her face and in no more than a second her face got boiling hot. She stumbled down and landed on her , hard. "Tipani let me lift you" I said and knelt down and pulled her up in a bridal style.

"omo, my eyes!!" Seohyun said but she didn't shut it. Instead she was actually enjoying it. The three elders were giggling and teasing Tuffany who was in my arms. I genltly put her down on the bed and patted her head.

"now you won't injure yourself!" I chuckled. "girls, I have to return to the company. I'll come and pick you up tomorrow morning. You know the time, right Jessica?" I said picking up my jacket and pointing to Jessica. She nodded and helped me to the entrance. "thanks for the make-up Jessica. I'm excited how the staffs on SM will react seeing me like this, kk"

"no worry, oppa! See you tomorrow morning!!"

* at the office*

I walked by the entrance when some girls stared at me from head to toe.

"hey this trainee is cool" I heard them mutter. I chuckled under my breath.

'so this is how you feel when you become famous...'

I opened the door, welcomed by the warm wind. The guard who stood by the door looked at me wierdly so I showed him my staff card.

"Mr. Kim? Did you take plastic surgery...?" the guard looked at me from head to toe, too. Was I that cool?

"no, just changed my hair style. That's all" I said proudly and walked in.

That's when I met LSM, our head.

"oh, wait boy!! What's your name?" I was stopped by the president and he didn't notice me? I turned around and faced the old latter.

"new trainee, huh? Good look, nice style, well built... What's your name again?" he praised me. I couldn't believe it. The top CEO of Kpop who made TVXQ, SJ, GG, SHINee and F(x) just praised me?

"Kim Taeyeon, sir" I hid my chuckle and answered like an innocent boy.

"oh, what a coincidence. We have a staff here who's got the same name as you. Actually he looks kind of lik- Taeyeon?!" he said. He looked real shock!!

"yes, sir. How do I look with my new hair style? Cool right" I chuckled.

"hey, where have you been hiding all your charms, mister? You can be trainee if you want? Your the kind of man I was looking to put into the new group!!" he said and ruffled my newly made hair.

"the girls made it for me" I smiled. "just by fun but it came out really well!!" I said.

"aww, those girls are really talented!!" he said.

"well better get going sir. Thank you for your compliment!!" I said and walked off.

I felt real good after that, the greatest day in my life!!!