10

Manager Kim ;)

'NEW SM's GROUP DEBUT!!!!'

'THIS YEAR's ROOKIE GROUP!!" 

There were advertisement about EXO everywhere. In the wall across the street, in the TV studio, in our company, even in our dorm.  I dont mean I hate it but isn't it too much? Alright the truth is, there's no picture of oppa yet... He's not gonna be revealed until their debut day, not even in the showcase. So the fans are rumouring which trainee it could be but no one's got it right. Of course no one can guess it right cause he's a secret trainee whi's only been in the company as a trainee for 2 months. No ones gonna predict that he's gonna debut. 

I only met him in the company, but I couldn't tally to him since he was busy rapping up his practice. I think he has this special skill cause he's dance is soooooo cool, and his voice is like an angel. Even LSM was praising him, he even got private lessons from the best trainers in this industry. 

And today is their debut day. We were on our journey to the MNet, since me, Jess and Hyun's gonna appear as Jetiseo :) 

I was staring out of the window when suddenly my phone vibrated and a screen with 'new message' appeared. As soon as I saw the screen I knew it must be from oppa. 

From: Tae oppa

Hi, princess noona, kk.                                              How do you think I look? My new hair style, it hasn't changed much...  It's my debut day, today!!! Hope I can see you at the waiting room... Fighting, Fany

Kiss kiss <3

I was grinning seeing him dorky. Though we talke a lot on the phone I think it's my first time grining like a creep. Seohyun realised it and hissed to Jessica. Jessica looked up from her magazine and gave me a weird look. 

"Tiff, stop with that face... You look like a jerk who was able to see Hyun's pants..." Jessica said. 

"unnie!!!" Seohyun blushed and smacked her arm. 

I just ignore them and continued to reply.

To: Taeng oppa 

omo, your so handsome!! Can't wait to see and kiss those lips ///

we are heading now, where are you? 

Jessica peeked in and had a disgusted face. 

"oh~, your oppa called? Huh..." she said and went back to her seat. She was in a bad mood when it turns out to be love things. Se wasn't going well with Yul oppa. After I broke up with him, he seemed to go away from SNSD. Jessica have the chance to talk to her prince. 

*vibrate*

From: Taeng oppa

My girl is so hot here, haha

Baek who's next to me seemed to have enjoyed your photo so I just punched his stomach. Sorry Beakie :p

We've already arrived and waiting for our turn... You?

I chuckled, imagining him doing so. Oppa seemed to go well with the members, though he said he still can't cope with EXO-M who's now in China. He was especially close with Chanyeol and Baekhyun. He seems to share rooms with them and rejected a single room. 

To: Taeng oppa

Err, we've just arrived and our fans are gathering around... 

See you soon!!! xxx

I climbed out of the black van, holding on to Jessica's arm incase I get lost in this crowd. During my journey to the building which was only about 10 metres I received about 10 bags from my fans. I smiled to every SONEs before walking in. 

"wow, another long way..." Jessica said as she wiped her sweat with the tissue Jonghyun oppa gave her but I was already on the lift waiting for the others to come in. 

 

*back stage* 

i walked around the floor looking for the EXO's waiting room. 

As soon as I found my destination I knocked on the door several times before the door flindged open revealing my handsome boyfriend. 

"baby, come in!!" he said and closed the door securely behind. There were only EXO members in the room without their managers. 

"hi boys" I smiled, pulled by their leader. Taeyeon became the leader by the way :p 

"annyonghaseyo, noona!" the exo boys bowed in unison. Oppa pulled me down to the couch and back-hugged me. I was shocked with his sudden touch but he and the boys acted as if it was a normal thing and kept on talking. 

He rested his head in my neck and sniffed off my scent. 
"Fany-ah, I missed you..." I felt he smiled behind my neck and suddenly I felt wet. He was on my neck.

"oppa! I haven't finished my stage yet..." I hissed and smacked his arm. He pouted and let me go that instance. "I will meet you after my performance, oppa~" I said huskily. His sad face brightened and a smirk was painted on the big boy's face. 

"fightiin' Fany!" he said and kissed my lips deeply. 

"hmmm, love you oppa" I smiled. I waved goodbye and left the room. 

*at EXO' dorm*

From: Fany baby

sorry oppa!!! I didn't think our stage would take that long!!!  Are you angry?

We had to leave and head back cause of our practice. Tiffany didn't come back on time and Iwasn't able to meet her. 

To: Fany baby

never mind... You coming to the practice room? 

"hyung! Hurry up, Sunggi hyung's waiting outside!!" Kai shouted. He was always the one who persuaded us to go to the practie room, maybe cause he loves dancing? 

I quickly pulled out my tank-top and wore it like a lifting bolt. 

From: Fany baby

yup, we've just arrived at our practice room, with all the members ^^*

i smiled lightly and followed Kai to the van. 

*at the practice toom*

"guys, can I speak to Fany for a moment?" I said as soon as the managers left us to practice. 

"dae~" they all said in unison. 

I quickly moved out of the room and headed to the room which was placed at the far end of the floor. I peeked in from the glass door and found only the girls in the room. 

"err, excuse me..." I said as I entered the room. They all turned around and knew what I was wanting. Sunny pushed Tiffany towards me and started dancing again. I swiftly pulled Tiffany out and closed the door behind me. 

"oppa, can I go and buy some drink upstairs? I'm kind of thirsty..." she said. I followed her to the office where the staffs were and she brought some drink at the machine. But not realising the presence of Yul. 

He emerged us without making any sound and tapped Tiffany's shoulder. 

"huh? Oh..." Tiffany suddenly sounded awkward and moved a bit closer to me. "hi, oppa..." she smiled bitterly. 

"can I talk to her...?" he said looking at me. 

"for what?" I sensed it was something I didn't know. Something between Tiffany and Yul only. 

"it's kind of a private thing and I dot want her manager to listen... I won't do anything to her just friendly talk" he said. 

"well, first I'm not her manager, I'm her hoobae. Second" I closened the gap betweenr and Yul "She's mine" 

Yul looked shocked and looked at Tiffany in disgust. He suddenly pulle Tiffany behind from me and out side. I quickly ran after them, towards the back of the building where there wit b anyone coming. 

"Fany-ah! What's with that sudden mail? Is it because of him? That short guy? What's good about him?" he said. Tiffany tried to free herself from Yul's tight grip but the strength between them was visible. There was no way a girl could win against him. 

"stop talking I'll about Tae oppa!!! Yes I broke up with you because I loved him!!!" Tiffany screamed, tears fell down from her beautiful eyes and she stopped fighting for freedom. I stood like about 2 metres away from them wanting to hug my poor baby

"WHY? What's not good about me? I love you!!" he said and pulled her in for a hug. I tightened my fist waiting for the best time to punch that jerk. 

"LET GO!! Everything's better!!" she said. 

"why? He's short! I'm more handsome! I've for more income then he does, I bet!!" he said still clinging on to her. 

"he's not SHORT!! He has 174cm!! He grew!! And he's mire handsome and hot than you! I don't care about how much he gets!!" she screamed. 

Suddenly time stopped. Yul pulled her in for a deep kiss. Tiffany resisted and punched his chest. Her eyes were filled with tears, tears that stained all her make-up. Her eyes were now all black from her eye-liner and her hands were trembling with fear. Yul slipped in his toungue and Tiffany was gradually feeling it. She stopped protesting and moved her toungue around. 

I no longer was able to stand myself. I walked briskly towards the couple and pulled Fany away from the . I puckers his right face, landing him on the ground. Tiffany yelped and carished his face. 

"WTF?! Why do you worry about him?" I shouted seeing her like that. Tiffany realised it was me and backed off from the guy. 

"I-I" she stuttered and held her lips. 

"You Son of a !!!" he stood up and tried to punch me but I move out of the way making him land on the ground again. 

"YOU, son of a ! Don't touch my girl, again!! She chose me instead of you, she loves me more than you!!" I shouted and pulled up his collar. It was no more than a second when a warm body landed on my back stopping me from giving him another punch on his left face. 

"stop it Taetae... I dont like fight..." she said and hugged me tightly. The hands were shaking just like it was when she was being kissed. I slowly let my hand go off the collar, freeing the latter. "that's a good boy..." I stood up nd faced her, wanting to kiss away her tears but she stopped my face. "I dont want to kiss you now, it's the mouth I kissed that guy... It's dirty oppa" she said. I chuckled at her cuteness and ignored her. Gently I landed some kisses on her eyes before going down to her adorable lips. 

"oppa... I-it's di-...dirty" she said. 

"I don't care, Miyoungie. Your forever mine" I heard Yul walk out from the scene and Tiffany broke the kiss. 

"Yul oppa! Call Jessie even for once!" she shouted. Yul just kept on walking, holding the right part of his face and climbed onto the BMW which was parked just outside the company. 

"why do you care so much about him?" I pouted and trapped her between me and the wall. 

"cause my best friend loves him" she said. 

"your gonna tell Jessica about this?" 

"nah, not if I don't need to..." she said and rapped her arms around my neck. Once again our kiss session started. This time even deeper and hotter. We forgot it was outside and made out. 

"Ta-Taetae... I want y-...you" she said as I down her neck an my hands travlibf around her body. 

"want what?" I teased. 

"you.." she blushed. 

"I can't hear you..." I smirked. 

"OH, JUST ME TAE!!" she shouted. I smiled. 

"yes sir miss" 

 

...continue :p