12

Manager Kim ;)

 

The fame of EXO rose as we lived our days. We gained a fan base called Exotic and received hundreds of presents. Even me, who was revealed last week on Music Bank, was like the top artists. It didn't feel bad at all but being famous means less time meeting my girl, Tiffany. 

I scrolled down the Internet, 3:00am in the morning not able to sleep. I was searching for some things about Tiffany when I stopped at an article. 

'Kwon Yuri dating Hwang Tiffant?' 

I smirked at the title. 

'i broke them up dude' I smiled as I skipped the article, not interested in readitng it. 

Seeing my girl so famous in the industry made me feel so happy but at the same time jealous. But then the sound of my phone stopped me from going further. I closed my PC and fetched my phone. 

From: Fany baby

oppa, r u sleeping? 

I smiled seeing her mail. I looked at the time showed 3:15am. 

To: Fany baby

You should take a sleep, baby. 

Or, is it because I'm not there to tuck you to bed? kk

I slid my body into the blanket and waited for her to send back. I gazed at the back screen which wa of course Fany Fany Tiffany. 

*bzzz* 

my phone vibrated to tell me a new message had arived. 

From: Fany baby

yah! I'm not a baby *pout* You have a more dorky face, Taetae <3

Without hesitation I typed back. 

To: Fany baby

Whe? I don't :p 

Taetae? A new name you gave for me? I love it, kk

 

"HYYYYYUUUUNNNNGGGG!!!" I jumped up, seeing the sun shine on me. Chanyeol stood beside my bed with a bright smile. He looked satisfied with his work and walked out to inform the others about my wake. 

'huh? What time?!' I took hold of the clock and looked at it two times, realising I had fallen asleep. 

I sat up to find my phone which should be somewhere in my bed, and found it under my pillow. 

*3 new messages, 2 missed calls* 

Without looking at the messages I dialed her number, hoping she would pick up. 

Degun Degun Degun

"the number you have dia-"

I dialed again

'come'n pick it up, Fany-ah...'

"the number you-" "!!!!" 

"yoboseyo...?" a tired voice melted in my ears as she picked it up just in time. 

"Fany-ah? I'm sorry..." 

"Taetae...? Morning oppa" 

"morning baby, are you upset?" 

"upset about what, Taeyeon-ah?" her husky voice thrilled me out. It's the best melody in my ears. 

"I fell asleep..."

"oh, I thought so, haha" she chuckled under her breath. "it's ok, oppa. The time was wrong. You coming to the Inkigayo today, right? We can meet there"

"uhn, this time you've gotta finish your stage faster!!!" I said with my aegyo. Sehun who just happened to walk by made a disgusted face. He looked at me as if seeing a creep. 

"well, we are the MCs too, but we will try to finish it quickly! AND you have to watch Jetiseo!!" 

i made a 'what r you looking at?' face towards Sehun bfore talking back. 

"of course, Fany-ah!! Gotta go, love ya!" 

 

"hyung, you must know there are members watching you, you look pathetic when you talk to Tiffany noona..." Sehun said seein me finish the call. 

 

*Inkigayo* 

Back stage, I stood where I could have a good glance at my girl. She MCed really well, and luckily I had Backhyun and Chanyeol with me do the fan boys. 

Everytime a group would perform Tiffany would smile and war towards us, giving me a mouth talk, 'I love you'. Jessica rolled her eyes seeing me wink and wink at her, while Seohyun was busy memorising her line. 

"I don't get why noona would fall for you when I'm here..." Baekhyun teased me as he watched out lovey-dovey. Chanyeol smirked. 

"cause your sleeping habit's too bad. She doesn't want to sleep with you" 

"YAH!!!" me and Baekhyun shouted in unison, receiving a glare from the PD. Chanyeol held his stomach as he laughed under his breath. 

Skip until it ends :p

I looked around the corridor looking for someone to talk to while the other members were busy changing into their normal outfit. 

"oh, hello little buddy!!" Taecyeon passed by and waved at me with one of his cheesy smile. "how's life as an idol?" he said as he approached. 

"hi, Taec. Hard, bro..." I high-fived and sighed. Taecyeon was like my twin brother, a little bigger than me and a bit muscular but we match really well. We've been friends since i was 19, the age I entered this industry. Before his debut I taught him some tips about being an idol but this time it was his turn. 

"muahahah, my little brother's having a hard time, eh? In my point of view, your doing well so far. How's your body?" a smile was painted on my face from ear to ear. But as soon as he started touching my chest and abs, I felt uncomfortable. People who passed by stared at us as if seeing a gay couple. 

"yah, gorilla!!! Stop touching my beautiful body!! It doesn't belong to you" I shouted and pushe him back, only making him wobble. 

"who did you call a gorilla? Kiddo?" an evil smile appeared on his face. I melonged and pointed at him. "you'll be sorry when I meet you next time, I can't kill you today due to the people around but I will when I visit your dorm one day!! Anyways, who DOES it belong to?" he smirked. "a girl?" 

"n-NO!! It belongs to me" I stuttered. He first was satisfied with my answer but then realised I had stuttered and approached me. 

"oh really? Not the girl I saw beside your bed?" I hd question marks all over my head. But then I saw a shadow over-lap Taec's. I looked up and saw Tiffany glaring at me. She had just heard our cnversation. 

"w-what girl??" I panicked wanting to erase the weird thing Taec had just said. Tiffany stood beside Taecyeon and looked at me with a cold, icy glare. 

"oh, hi Pani-ah! You know the one someone took at a BBQ party?" he smiled at Tiffany which was perfectly ignored and continued to remember who it was. 

"AISH, I've told you 10,000 times, she's my little sister Hayeon. Why can't you remember? Hi Fany-ah!!" I smiled in relief and waved at her. Taecyeon scratched his head. 

"chincha? You said that to me before..?" he said. 

"yup, but every time I said it, you were drunk :p" 

"then which girl does it belong to?" Tiffany's relieved eyes turned firce again. 

"what belongs to who?" 

"my little brother's beautiful muscle belongs to a girl and I want to know who!" Taecyeon said. 

"oh, about that..." Tiffany smiled slightly but was seen by Taecyeon. Me and Tiffany met eyes and blushed a bit, Taecyeon looked at us in turn. 

"WHAT?! What did I miss?? Huh?!" Taecyeon kep on asking but we acted as if we were kids experiencing our first love. I held the back of my neck while Fany fiddled with her legs. "what's wrong with you two~??" he pouted and waited for our response but too bad, it's a secret, kekeke. 

"HYYUUUUNNNGGGG!!!! Oh, annyongahaseyo.." Kyungsoo bowed seeing the giant beside me "we need to go to our next schedule!! Hurry!" he pulled my wist and didn't giv me a time to bid farewell to my buddy and Fany. 

 

*Yulsic Time~*

Where did that girl dissapear? 

Tsk Tsk Tsk...

just as I passed by the lobby I saw two familiar figure. 

"Yoona?" I approached the latter and peered in her face. Yoona frowned at my sudden closeness but smiled seeing it was me. 

"UNNIE! You freaked me out! What was I supposed to do if it was another stalker?" she giggled and held her big opened mouth with one hand and slapt my arm with the other. 

"then I'll kill him for you again" I smiled and turned to face the other familiar figure I thought I had seen. 

"oh, unnie. This is Kwon Yuri-shi. We're gonna play a role in the new drama. Yuri oppa this is Jessica unnie. She's real cold to male so be careful..." she made a face at the end while I glared at her. Yul oppa chuckled and nodded. 

"I know her, hi Jessica-shi. I didn't know you were cold, does it mean your cold towards me, too?" he said and looked straight into my eyes. Though he was asking a question, the time around me had stopped just to stare at his face until Yoona poked my cheeks. 

"unnie, he's talking to you" 

"OH, err maybe" I said it bluntly with my normal state which some people describe as the ice stare. Yuri chuckled. 

"well I never had any girls act like you towards me" 

"unnie's really strage, she rejects many male idols and actors even if they're handsome... What a pitty" I gave her a strong glare to zip her giant mouth which makes me embarrass in front of my future boyfriend. 

"that's cool, noona!" I was shocked to hear him call me 'noona'. Was I older than him...?

"oppa, Sica unnie's younger than you by a week!" (it's not true but in this story it is :p) Yoona panicked seeing me flinch at what he said. 

"w-WHE?! Sorry, Jessica-shi!!" he's panicked face looked y to me, making me forgive him in a second. 

"never mind... I don't like formal, just call me Sica, Yul" I smiled

"alright, Sica" the atmosphere around became a little comfortable. "so what happens when you talk to other guys? You don't seem cold towards me" he asked. 

"non of your business" I said with a poker face. Yoona chuckled seeing Yuri a bit shocked. 

"that's what happens, oppa" Yuri sighed in relief knowing it was just a demonstration of me being cold. 

"Yuri-shi!!" a woman with a thick file shouted from the corridor. Yuri sighed seeing her, as she should be his manager, he smile at us before running to her side. 

Yoona poked the side of my stomach with a smirk on her face. 

"unnie, you have feelings towards him, right?" Yoona rose her eye-brow as she asked. I looked away and smiled to myself, looking towards the direction Yul had gone. Yoona budged me with her elbow wanting an answer but I only replied with tilting my head making her more wanting to know. 

 

 

Sorry for the boring update...