20

Manager Kim ;)

Taeyeon walked into the studio as usual. He bowed towards all the staffs in the studio but they all looked at him with strange eyes. 

 

 
'why are they looking at me like that...?' he wondered and seated as usual. He pulled out his phone and saw 48messages and 10calls. 
'what?!' he started to open one by one and each one consisted of 'congratulation'. He smiled as he saw the messages from his colleagues. 
 
But he's face melted instantly with the message from Tiffany. 
 
From: Fany baby
Taeyeon-ah, SM announced us officially!! 
Love you~
 
I looked around once again and saw everyone looking away as I stared at one another. 
 
My phone rang once again. 
"yoboseyo?" I picked up the phone. 
 
"Taeng, you betrayed me?!" I had to take a look at the ID to make sure the person. 
 
"hyung? Wait, I don't get it" I said 
 
"you knew I liked Tiffany and there won't be a chance of me to get any closer but you didn't tell me,,,?" he said coldly. That's when I realized I hadn't told Taec the truth of her feelings. 
 
"err... I-" no words were coming out from my mouth. 
 
"Taeng, I trusted you..." he said sadly. I stayed quiet not having any excuse. 
"Taengoo, you could have just told me. I wouldn't get mad, I would have congratulated you but knowing your relation in this way, I dont know what to say..." he sighed. I felt guilty of not telling my best friend. 
 
"sorry..." I said quietly. 
 
"Taeng, do you have any other secrets? I will forgive you if you tell me" he said kindly. I felt relieved and dropped my shoulders. 
 
"I'm planning to propose to her..." I said shyly. The latter seemed to be quiet for a while. 
"hyung? You still there...?" I asked worriedly. 
 
"OMG!!! That's gonna be a big scandal, dude! And I bet LSM-shi won't allo-" 
 
"he did!" I said proudly. Again the latter went quiet. 
 
"your joking me...?" he said. 
 
"ani, I asked him this morning and he allowed our marriage, only if I do she says yes..." I said it nervously. Taecyeon hyung was chuckling on the other line as he listened to my nervous voice. 
The director of the studio waved at me, signaling me it was time to shoot. 
"oh! Hyung, gotta go!!" I said. 
 
"alright, hwaiting Taengoo!" 
 
=========================
Tiffany came back with broken heart that evening. She received hundreds of messages from fans and from colleagues though the news was released this morning. She also found Taeyeon's fans saying bad things about herself. She knew this was coming and Taeyeon would also find some rude things but she never knew it would be this hurtful. 
She laid her body on the couch and thought about all the fans who didn't like their relations. 
 
'I need you to comfort me, Taeyeon-ah...' she thought as she remembered all the anti Taeny's updates. 
Just then her phone rang and without hesitation she knew it was her beloved boyfriend. 
 
"Taeyeon-ah~" she didn't want to cry but just thinking about him made her break into tears. 
 
"yah, why are you crying baby? Did someone hurt you?" he's caring voice always melted Tiffany's heart. She kept on sobbing as Taeyeon tried to calm her down. 
"Fany-ah, come down!" he said happily. Tiffany, without thinking about her out-look or what so ever just ran down the stairs and jumped into Taeyeon's chest who waited by his BMW. 
 
"calm down baby, I'm not gonna die or something..." he caressed her red puffing cheeks and kissed her forehead gently. Tiffany only answered with her big hug and hid her head in his chest. 
"you alright? You seemed to be stressed out..." Taeyeon her cheeks with his thumb as Tiffany held him tight. Taeyeon sensed she wouldn't tell unless she feels like it and decided to leave it until then. 
"come on Miyoung, we are going on a date!" Taeyeon said, leading the girl to the door. 
 
"now?!" Tiffany said as she was shocked to hear such a sudden schedule. "I haven't even got my bag!!" she said and tried to climb out of the car but Taeyeon pushed her in and slammed the door in her face. 
He quickly moved into the driver's seat. 
"YAH! You listening?!" Tiffany exclaimed. 
 
"you've got your phone, right?" Taeyeon asked as he drove out of the parking lot. Tiffany nodded silently 
"than that would do" he smiled. Tiffany sat back and pouted her lips, not satisfied with his answer. Taeyeon saw her looking out of the window with pouting lips and chuckled under his breath. 
"we're going to the amusement park" 
 
"CHINCHA?!" she flipped back with glimmering eyes. Taeyeon burst out laughing seeing her sudden change in happiness. 
He waited for the car to stop at the traffic light. He turned to face her and slowly closeted their faces. 
 
"yup, I knew you would love it" he smiled. Tiffany felt his warm breath against her lips and shivered. Their lips were only an inch away and Tiffany was waiting for the kiss but Taeyeon pulled away as he saw the light turn green. 
He saw his girlfriend pout her lips again and smiled to himself. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Taeyeon-ah, are you sure no one will realize us..." Tiffany said, clinging onto Taeyeon's muscular arms. 
 
"it's already dark, Fany-ah. And anyway they are all to busy to enjoy themselves" Taeyeon took hold of Tiffany's hand and led her to the entrance. The lady didn't realize the couple since they both wore hats and scurf and it didn't look unfamiliar as it was winter. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
They walked hand-in-hand  through the people who never noticed the famous couple. Everyone was too busy teasing and being cheesy to its girl/boy and they didn't even take a glance to the two who sometimes bumped into them or even asked to move. 
"Tae, where are we going..." Tiffany was starting to feel nervous when she saw the massive jet coaster in front. 
 
Taeyeon pointed to the long line ahead as he pulled her strongly. Tiffany tried to resist his grip but Taeyeon was too strong for a woman. 
"Tae~" Tiffany whined when they finally stopped at the end of the line. 
 
"it's gonna be fun" Taeyeon smirked and wrapped his arms around Tiffany.
 
"we have to wait for an hour Tae, we can go on other rides in an hour..." Tiffany tried to make Taeyeon change his mind. Taeyeon only shook his head and tightened the grip. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
After an hour of whining the two was so close to going on. 
"Tae, I really don't wanna..." Tiffany was still pulling her boyfriend backwards as she saw them walking closer to the ride. 
 
"Fany-ah, your not a baby, it's gonna be fine" Taeyeon was starting to get annoyed as she kept on whining. Tiffany sensed this and zipped though she, too, was a bit mad at him. 
 
The guide walked up to the duo. 
"excuse me, this ride is really fast and you might lose your scarf or your hat so it's extremely needed for you to take off your hat and your scarf" she smiled and waited for them to do so. 
 
the two flinched and looked at each other. Tiffany didn't have any make-ups on and Taeyeon knew it would be a big fuss if someone took a photo of her. 
The lady stood a bit curious of why they won't take it off. The people around them noticed the issue ahead and whispered to each other. 
Taeyeon sighed and took off his. 
"OMG!!!! TAEYEON OPPA~" the girls around them started screaming and pushed the line to get closer to their star. Even the lady who warned them was stunned and couldn't move an inch. 
 
"does that mean... TIPANI?!" 
Than it was the boys turn to get a glimpse of her. 
 
The girls and boys who pushed their way was starting to get a bit too dangerous. Taeyeon and Tiffany started to feel being squashed and touched by others. 
 
Taeyeon tried to look down to see Tiffany but his eyes turned fierce when he saw boys touching Tiffany. 
"YAH! DON'T TOUCH HER!!!" he shouted and pushed the boys and girls away from Tiffany. The crowd went silent as soon as Taeyeon took hold of Tiffany and hugged her tight.  
"a dirty finger on my precious baby and your dead..." Taeyeon glared at the boys who touched Tiffany. They all nodded simultaneously and backed off. 
 
"err, Taeyeon-shi. I assume Tipani-shi is pregnant and we can't let pregnant ladies abroad" the guide said. Taeyeon looked at her in disbelief but nodded at the end. The two walked out of the line, heads hanging low, and headed for somewhere they could go on. 
 
Taeyeon was silent the whole time. 
"Taetae, are you mad at me?" Tiffany said as she Taeyeon's smooth arm. 
 
"no" he answered coldly. 
 
"than are you upset that we couldn't ride?" she said trying to take hold of Taeyeon's swinging hand. 
 
"not that much" he answered bluntly. Tiffany stopped. 
 
"than why aren't you talking or holding my hand or even smiling?" she said. People around them stopped to observe the two. Taeyeon sighed and faced Tiffany. 
 
"I'm not mad at you, Fany-ah. I was just mad at those jerks who touched your face and your body..." he said as he took Tiffany's hand and kissed it gently. 
 
Tiffany became silent. She couldn't say anything. He was too sweet. 
"I love you" he smiled the way Tiffany wanted him to smile. 
"wait here" he said and run off with Tiffany standing in the middle of the open space.  
 
Taeyeon didn't come back when 5minutes passed. Tiffany was beginning to become irritated as Taeyeon left without any explanation. 
She looked around the space and saw tons of couples talking sweetly. 
'Taeyeon-ah, come back...' 
 
"Fany-ah!" Tiffany jumped up in surprise when she heard a familiar voice behind her. She looked around with pouting lips and stared at Taeyeon who held an ice-cream in his hand. 
"strawberry ice-cream!" he smiled dorkily and handed it to her. 
 
"it's winter, Taetae" Tiffany chuckled as she looke at the ice-cream. 
 
"I know, but I thought you would like it" he said as he the ice-cream. 
 
"YAH! It's mine!!!" she screamed and pushed Taeyeon's head. 
 
"but I thought you didn't want it" he smirked seeing the latter reaction. Tiffany stuck her tongue out and it like a kid. 
 
"it's mine, so don't eat it!!" she said and run off to find a seat. 
Taeyeon followed her with a big smile and watched his girlfriend eat the ice-cream. 
 
As she was finishing it, Taeyeon suddenly kneaded in front of her. 
Tiffany watched him kneal as she finished the ice-cream. 
"what are yo-" Tiffany felt something hard in . 
"huh...?"
 
"Hwang Miyoung, would you like to become Kim Miyoung?"