23

Manager Kim ;)

"I told you, we should have came when there aren't many people... Or at least when it's not Sunday" Taeyeon sighed as he tried to walk through the fans who covered the couple's way. 

 
"but I wanted to come and look at it with my own eyes, Tae" Tiffany said as she hang onto Taeyeon's hand which held onto her's tightly, too. 
 
-Flash Back-
 
"Pani-ah, aren't you gonna go out and buy things for your baby boy?" Hyoyeon asked while sitting herself on the comfortable couch behind Tiffany. 
 
"but I've received enough presents" Tiffany said looking back at the girl who lied herself 
 
"but I heard Taeyeon oppa saying it was ALL pink and it would be a bad influence to a boy" she smirked.
Tiffany rolled her eyes and looked back to the TV. 
 
"we still don't know if it's 100% a boy, though" Tiffany said sarcastically.
 
"you better go and check it quickly then, I don't want to see my nephew having to wear pink clothes everyday until he's old"  
 
 
===
 
 
 
Tiffany waited in the rest room with Tae hugging her waist. He's hand was shaking from joy and nerve as for Tiffany, she was sitting still, biting my lips from the nerves too. 
 
"Mrs. Hwang, please come in" the announcement echoed through the empty room and the two  famous couple stood up in unison
 
"why don't they say Mrs. Kim?!" Taeyeon hissed under his breath half mad at the nurse who watched Taeyeon with dreamy eyes. Tiffany chuckled and his muscular back to calm the latter from not getting mad. 
 
Tiffany lied down on the bed which was right beside the doctor. Taeyeon stood beside Tiffany's head and waited for the doctor's appointment. 
 
"excuse me, miss" he said as he flipped open Tiffany's clothes revealing her round stomach. Taeyeon gripped his fist, jealous of the man who didn't get smacked or yelled by Tiffany for opening her clothes. 
He glued some jelly liquid onto Tiffany's stomach with his hand, being watched by Taeyeon with his flaming eyes. 
 
"Mr, Kim, would you like to see it yourself?" the doctor showed the mechanic to Taeyeon who stood like a rock. Taeyeon stared at it for a few seconds before taking it into his hand and looking down at Tiffany who smiled at him. 
"just roll it on Mrs. Hwang's stomach and we will be able to find the gender of your baby"
 
Taeyeon bent down and slowly landed it on her stomach. Tiffany shivered from the coldness the machine gave her. 
"is it cold?" Taeyeon said softly 
 
"just a bit, but it doesn't harm anyone" Tiffany showed her crescent smile. Taeyeon nodded and slowly rolled it around her stomach 
 
"oh, stop there Mr. Kim! Just a bit to the right... Yes, that will do" Taeyeon did as told and stopped when the doctor told him. The couple looked over to the screen where it was dark but a small figure appeared in front of them
"here's the baby, and by what I guess, it's a...girl" he said while pointing to the baby. 
 
Tiffany squealed in delight but on the other hand, Taeyeon dropped his jaw 
 
"a girl...?" he repeated 
 
"Tae, we can make another baby. Or you don't want a baby...?" Tiffany said while holding onto Taeyeon's shirt firmly
Taeyeon came back into reality 
He looked down to Tiffany who was smiling delighted that their baby was a 'girl'. 
 
"a girl is great! We can have a baby just like you so that I can enjoy twice of you" he smiled, but deep inside he was afraid the girl would become pink-holic. 
 
"well, that would be the end of today's appointment... We wont have one until your baby is ready to be out!" the doctor said as he passed Taeyeon a box of wet tissues to wipe Tiffany's wet stomach. 
 
"thank you" Taeyeon bowed as the doctor left the room for a break
 
"Tae, you don't have anything after this, right?" Taeyeon nodded as he gently cleaned her stomach
"can we go to the mall?" 
 
"well we can, but I prefer not to cause we won't be able to buy anything" he said calmly and threw the tissue into the trash can beside the bed. 
 
"pweeaassee" Tiffany whined 
 
Taeyeon chuckled as he saw his girlfriend being so cute
"your so cute, baby. Arraseo, I will accompany your shopping" 
 
 
-Flash back End-
 
"Tae! Look at that!!!" Tiffany said as she pointed to the pink baby clothes. She ran off to that shop leaving Taeyeon startled in the middle of the fan girls. 
 
"FANY-AH!" he shouted when he couldn't see her anymore. 
"sorry, noonas... Excuse me, I've gotta go to that store" he said as he pushed himself between the crowd towards where Tiffany went. 
 
After about a minute battle through the crowd Taeyeon finally found himself standing by the entrance of the store and he saw Tiffany happily taking with a guy
 
Taeyeon emerged Tiffany from the back and back hugged her. 
"Fany-ah, don't leave me like that, I don't want you to get into trouble" he said as he snuggled into Tiffany's soft neck. The guy left the couple with a smirk, and went back to the counter
 
"Taeyeon-ah, you nearly gave me a heart attack..." Tiffany sighed in relief as she heard the voice of her beloved boyfriend. 
"Tae, don't you think this is cute?" Tiffany said as she picked up the clothes she had pointed a few minutes ago. 
 
"uhm?" Taeyeon looked up from her neck and saw a dead pink baby clothes. He made a disgusted face and shook his head. 
"not another pink, baby" 
 
"but it's soooo cute!!!" she said while pouting. 
Taeyeon sighed and looked back to the pink baby clothes
 
"okay, but I don't want another pink thing..." he said with defeat. 
 
"Thank you, I love you" Tiffany smiled and kissed his lips in front of the fans who screamed and shouted at the scene. 
 
"anything else you need?" Taeyon asked while putting his purse in his pocket. Tiffany took Taeyeon's free hand and looked around the mall map
 
"...ring" she mumbled
 
"what?" Taeyeon asked, not able to catch her word
 
"rings for our wedding. I want to see what kind of rings there are" Tiffany said with blushing cheeks. Taeyeon smiled widely as he heard Tiffany's word this time. 
 
"guess we do need rings for our wedding" Taeyeon caressed Tiffany's pink cheeks with his thumb 
"and I know the right place for you" 
He pulled Tiffany's hand across the mall 
"Tiffany&Co. right" he said walking towards the sky blue shop
 
"I guess there's nothing you don't know about me.." Tiffany smiled and kissed his cheek 
 
"dah! I love you" Taeyeon smirked
"I love you more than anyone else, I guess more than your parents" 
 
"Tae, you know your always so cheesy" Tiffany chuckled and pinched Taeyeon's nose
 
"only for you" 
 
The duo walked in, hand-in-hand, and was welcomed by an old lady
 
"We want to see a ring with pink diamon" Taeyeon said to the lady. Tiffany smiled at how caring Taeyeon can be without her telling him. 
She let go of Taeyeon's hand and walked through the shop looking at the gorgeous rings 
 
'this one's so pretty...' she thought to herself and stopped to observe it. 
 
"Fany-ah, your more pretty" Tiffany frowned in shock when she heard his voice whispering into her ear. What's more she blushed like a ripe tomato. 
"come'n I've found a perfect ring for you" Taeyeon pulled Tiffany's waist close to him and walked to the counter where the old lady was smiling at the charming couple
 
"omo..." Tiffany stopped when she saw the shimmering ring under her face
 
"you like it? I'll buy it then" Taeyeon said and took out his purse. 
 
 
 
 
The duo walked out with the atmosphere so nice between them. Tiffany was so pleased with today's shopping and as for Taeyeon, he was pleased to have made Tiffany delightful. 
 
 
====
 
 
Here's an update! 
I know it but just for the time being...
I won't be able to update until Friday, and I won't be 100% sure that I will too...
Maybe I will! Maybe not :p
 
Thank you for those who commented and subscribed!
Maybe comments=faster update!