4

Manager Kim ;)
"~so yea, I want you to have a kiss scene with him" I frowned with his request.

A month into practice and another request from the director. I couldn't say no here, or there might be a chance of changing the cast.

"dae, I will try my best sir" I made a fake smile. The director seemed proud and went back to make other requests too. I dropped my at that spot and sighed while cupping my face.

"You heard it too?" Jungmo stopped beside me. He too sighed deeply before ending in the same position as me.

"...it's too embarrassing..." I couldn't meet eyes with him. Maybe he was feeling the same as me since his voice seemed quite far.

"and fans..." he was right. Kiss scenes means fans will go crazy, most of all the netizens will start saying weird stuff. But it's what the director say, we can't deny it.

"er, kiss?" while collecting my staffs and heading to the exit I saw Taeng oppa and the director talking. And from what I heard it must be the kiss.

"yes, in this play we need at least one kiss scene and that's Tipani and Jungmo. They both agreed with it so we are planning to do it" he said.

"o-alright, sir. I think there won't be much arguments in the kiss scene" he smiled bitterly.

Once the talk was ended Taeng oppa noticed me. He opened te door, letting me walk out first.

"Tipani, you should have discussed it with the company before accepting these matters." he started. I ignored his scoldings and walked up to the car and opened it myself. I heard Taeng oppa sighing.

"Tipani, how many times do I have to tell you that being an idol is a job and that you guys need some discussion on what to do before doing it or you guys won't have a chance of continuing what you want" the anger mater reached the top. I could no longer listen to his scolds.

"so what?! What do you want me to do? Listen to you? I've always been obeying your saying and now what to you think? I am the less known member since I wasn't allowed to go on varieties or even play a role in a drama like Jessie!! WHAT DO YOU WANT??" tears formed inside me. My heart ached remembering all the bad things I had read on the Internet. It was true that other members were widely known and I wasn't.

Taeng oppa didn't say a word. He held his head low and ruffled his hair.

"Tipani, sorry I didn't mean to make you feel this way..."

His shaky voice made me feel guilty. I know right that he thought about me equally to the others. He always worked hard to make us to the top.

"but will you please ask me first? One mistake will lead all of us to the bottom and I don't want that to happen to either of you..." the light in his eyes stricken my heart. I rolled my eyes just to hide I felt guilty and sorry for scolding him and ignored his request.

[Taeyeon's POV]

She ignored me, again. But to tell the truth I knew she only wanted to hide her tears. I can see the little water on the corner of her eye.

Tipani sat quite far from me. Though she was sitting beside the drivers seat, it felt like metres apart. However, i was able to smell her strawberry perfume.

'even if you don't love me, I will still live you Fany-ah...'