2

Manager Kim ;)

How about talking about me? 

Hi, readers! I'm Kim Taeyeon, 23 years old, 171.7cm tall, just graduated university but was the manager of SNSD since 18!!
Actually, Lee SooMan-shi scouted me to become a manager since I had this somekind of special ability of coping with girls really well.

My job as a manager is over all taking care of their schedules. Most of the time I was the one who drove these 6 girls to every places we go, and take care of their image. 

I live in near the girls, and do whatever I can to make them feel happy. Oh, but I don't ruin them...

er... and I am also a fan boy of SNSD. they are prettier than on TV, keke. And my favourit is Tipani!! She's really adorable... 

I know she dislike me, don't know why... Maybe cause I was too harsh on her cause I was so nervous and didn't know what I'd been doing until she finally screamed at me...?

 

[Flash Back]

"ok, so Taeyeon-ah. As I think you'll do a great job as a manager I hope you can lead SNSD out into the world" Lee Sooman shi smiled while I stood with my knees all wobbly and hand shaking. The group I was going to looks after had some members that were the same age as me. I mean like two third of the members were actually the same year as me.

The first day, meeting them was just too awkward. They all looked at me as if they were staring at a stranger. I was able to hear then whisper why there was a kid mixed in the managers.

When it was my turn to introduce myself the girls were giggling cause that time I was really small. I grew up rapidly after that, now reached 170cm!!

That was also the day I fell in love with the eye-smile princess. Her smile struck my heart and kept on bothering me.

But there was a contract saying I was forbidden to fall in love with the members. Lee Sooman-shi thought I was the guy who didn't have any interest I love, WRONG!! I totally fell in love with her from first sight. Her long brown hair, though she was forced to cut it soon after debut, her weird pronunciation of Korean and the crescent eyes which were formed everytime she smiles, it was just too bright for me.

But Rules are Rules. I had to ignore my feelings.

 

"Taeyeon-shi, may I call you Taetae?" it was the first thing she said to me. I couldn't agree with that cause I knew I won't be able to keep my feelings inside if she would continue and call me with the puppy name she gave me.

"er, no Tipani. Just call me Taeng oppa" I said coldly. Tiffany just nodded that time but thinking about it afterwards, made me feel sad. She should have felt embarrassed and disappointed.

 

"Taeng Oppa, can I go out to eat with some of my friends?" that was the question asked after a year of debut.

"with whom are you going with?" I was concentrating on driving.

"er, like Shinyoung unnie..." she sounded to be hesitating.

"and?"

"...yeon" she mumbled. I couldnt hear properly.

"huh?"

"taecyeon oppa..." I stepped on the break and flashed back.

"no, I won't allow. Being with other people doesn't stop making netizens think you and Taecyeon couples" Tipani pouted and begged but I shook my head and in stead stayed in their dorm that night to keep Tipani from going out. Thinking about this now, maybe this was something of jealousy from preventing her going out with other male. I mean it wasbt only this time but most of the times, even though I allowed other members to go and eat I didn't allow Tipani.

 

There are like tons of other things I had prevented Tipani to do. One was variety shows. I didn't push Tipani to go on by herself. I would usually put someone else to go on with her cause she isn't that kind of idol who has the skill to make people burst into laughter.

 

[Flash Back end]

Yea, so I think these are the reasons she hates me. So these days she'd go to other managers to ask things.

Oh, but don't hate me!! I do try and make her happy!! I once asked Lee Sooman-ago if she can do a solo while the other members were busy with dramas and varieties. It was also Tipani's request. Unfortunately Lee Sooman-shi wasn't yet thinking of dividing the group into units so the answer was of course a NO...

I also allowed her to perticipate in random fashion shows, like Barberry, Lui Vuitton and lots of more famous fashion shows. That time she seemed to real delighted but her attitude towards me didn't change...

So yea, it's mostly like this. No one knows my feelings and the relationship between us ARE bad...

 

 

[back to story!]

We were all watching TV in the living room. 'Invincible Youth 2' with Hyosun on. The atmosphere was great until Jessica picked up her phone which I can assume it was Taeng oppa.

"dae... Yes I will tell them so... Girls!! We're going to the practice room!!" Jessica stood up the first and walked back to her room, which is shared by me. One by one the girls too went back to get ready but u stayed to watch.

"unnie, don't you have to change?" Hyun looked back seeing that I didn't move.

"yea, I'll go after you guys..." 

"what do you mean...?" Hyun stood with a blank expression. 

"I'll take a cab there" still my eyes glued on the TV, I waved to her. 

"TIFF!! GET YOUR IN THE ROOM AND CHANGE, NOW!!!" Jess screamed from the space between the door. She knew my reasons.

"*sigh*" I stood up, bringing my heavy legs towards the Americans' room. Our room were half pink and half normal. What I mean here is that my part of the room were all pink. Pink bed, pink cupboard, pink clock, pink everywhere. People who first attend our room would just ask what had happened in this room, keke.

"Tiff, stop whining. It's just a short trip to the practice room..." Jess was already in her sweat shirt and flexible trousers, ready to go. I slowly walked up to my cupboard but Jess was faster. She grabbed a white shirt and black pants and threw it to me. I caught it just in time.

"don't be such a baby, and just wear that" she said coldly before leaving me to get ready.

After that I walked along with the members to the car. Taeng oppa was already sitting in the driver's seat and welcomed each of us. I just ignored him and tried to seat at the very far end from him.

"er, Tipani..." Taengoo oppa stopped from entering the room along with the members. I sighed and flipped arLund to face him with the most inning expression I had ever painted on my face. But as you know, my heart beat raced a bit too ///

"what?" I said coldly, hiding my secret feelings inside. Tengoo oppa pulled me to one side of the corridor before breaking up the silence.

"as you wished, I got you a part for the musical 'Fame'" he pulled out a paper from the envelope, written 'Pass' on it. I snatched it out from his hands and read it from top to bottom. All that time, Taengoo oppa had been biting his bottom lips, observing every bits of my expression as it changed when I read along.

"ok, yea..." I folded it in half and faced him with the expression I had before I got the letter.

"er, so your gonna start practice from tomorrow at the practice room which is shared by most of the casts. Your gonna have the main part so the director wants you to do your best and stay in healthy condition" I nodded as he explained details starting from tomorrow. Then, I had forgotten that Taengoo oppa was the person I had to act coldly. Naturally a smile was formed and I giggled as he sometimes stuttered, trying to remember all the things he had to tell me.

"arraseo?" finally after two minutes he finished.

"yup, thanks oppa!!" I smiled once more and left him with the blank expression.

*in the practice room*

"yah, Fany-ah! You seemed quite close to oppa now, huh?" Hyo nudged my shoulder as soon as the door was closed. They had been ear-dropping.

"oh, that? Nah, I just thanked him cause he did the right job" I said, panicking secretly as I remembers to stay cool.

"oh, is that so..." Hyo sighed and went back to dancing. Hyo was the member who prayed for piece. She never liked me and Taegoo oppa having this awkward relationship and always persuaded me to get close.

*with Taeng*

'wow, that rare of her to show ME the smile...' I stood staring at the door. Just a few seconds ago, she was smiling with the crescent eye shape. She didn't hesitate to show me, which was unbelievable.

'she is so adorable...'

[Jess's POV]

After an hour of practice we cut the dance and changed to having individual practice since we couldn't dance well that time. I walked down the stairs, bowing at every staff I met on the way but stopped by the reception. There were a few trainees standing and having conversation. As soon as they saw me they quickly bowed 90 degrees. I waved at them with a slight smile but my eyes were glued on the tall figure ahead.

"yes, so Yoona will be in practice room 107" manager Jonghyun said.

"er, so am I allowed to walk through this building without any permission?" the manly voice melted in my ears. His muscular arms which was half covered by a polo shirt and long legs which was tunned. His short hair and long neck reveal his y back.

"oh, maybe I should make some one show you the way... er, unfortunately I'm occupied by some other work so how about..." oppa looked aroun the empty reception. He then looked for the now-gone trainees and look half devastated until he found me standing at the bottom of the stairs looking towards them.

"ah! Jessica-ah, can you show Yuri-shi to room 107, where I think Yoona wil be?" I was shocked as I was concentrating on staring at the man beside oppa and don't bare to listen to anyone.

"oh, er sure" I smile bitterly. The young man, Yuri, turned to face me for the first time. I had never seen him on TV making me predict he was some kind of new-comer to this world. He approached me and bowed before smiling.

"annyonghassyo, my name is Kwon Yuri and I am going to act with one of your members"

"you mean Yoona, right? Come this way..." I turned around to walk up the stairs but actually I turned around to hide my blushed cheeks. He was more handsome and y than I had imagined.