16

Manager Kim ;)

 

*December*
 

"Taengoooooooo!" Taecyeon saw me walk pass the hall of a TV station. He ran like a little dog and smiled brightly when he reached me. 

 
"oh, good gorilla came to its owner?" I smirked. He looked around and finally pointed to himself. "yea, who else?" 
 
"yah! Is that the way you talk to your sonbae?" he said with an aegyo, you know it's okay when cute boys like Yeoseop do it but when a guy like him does it, it's really disgusting... 
 
"Taec, stop that..." I made a disgusted face and he started to talk to me with his aegyo seeing me pissed. 
 
"Taengoo, are you free today?" he even tilted his head!! 
 
"I am after my practice but I won't go out with you if you continue that" I rolled my eyes. 
 
"YES SIR!" he wet back to his normal voice. "what time?" 
 
"amm around 23:00?" I thought for a bit. 
 
"that's ok! Meet me at the xxxxxx restaurant" he smiled and without listening to my answer he went back to his schedule. What a weird guy? 
 
==========================
 
From: Taetae
How's my baby doing? 
I miss you...*pout* 
 
I smiled to myself without realising. 
 
"Tiff, your face..." Jessica pinched my cheek. I frowned and came back to reality. Jessica was smirking beside me and pointed to my phone. 
"Taeyeon, right? It's written on your face" 
 
"what? Was it that obvious?" I tried to make a poker face but it's hard when I look at a sweet message like this. 
 
"yup, you grin like an idiot when a message comes from Taeyeon" 
 
Wait doesn't that mean I'm similar to Tae? Oh, I'm turning into byunfany... 
Oh, well, kk
 
To:Taetae
I miss u 2... 
Can we meet 2day? 
 
I was satisfied with my message even though it was so short. I pressed the 'send' button right away and waited while sitting. 
 
*beep* 
I snatched my phone and smiled again seeing the ID. 
 
Fron:Taeae
Sorry, I'm already reserved by a gorilla... 
I want to c u more but who knows what a gorilla can do to humans? I might let killed so I've gotta go..:'( 
 
I sighed. Wait who's this 'Gorilla'? It's human right? 
 
To:Taetae 
Gorilla?
*cry* well I don't want u to get killed so...
 
From:Taetae
Ok Taecyeon... 
 
I giggled as I imagined that dork being teased by Taecyeon oppa. It was sure not a good match. 
 
==========================
 
I stumped my feet while looking at my watch every two second. It was already 23:30 and the restaurant was beginning to tidy up. 
 
'where's that guy?!' 
 
"err, Taeyeon-shi, are you sure Taecyeon-shi's coming? We have to close in thirty minutes..." the waitress walked awkwardly towards me. We usually came here before he debuted so they knew us quite well. 
 
"sorry, Mrs. Park... But he was the one who planned this so I bet he will. If not I will kill that jerk..." 
 
"which jerk are you talking about, Taeng?" I frowned and saw him standing behind me with a grin. "sorry for being late Mrs. Park, can I have a coffee?" she smiled and went back inside. 
 
"a jerk who can't even come on time when he decide this?" I said and rolled my eyes. He chuckled and sat facing me. 
 
"mihanae, Taeng. I was stuck in the practice room and didn't realise the time. Anyway can I begin my talk?" he asked. I nodded while sipping my now cold tea. 
"well did you ever love any one?" 
 
I gulped a lot in once and chocked. 
"*cough* whe?!" 
I slapped my chest while coughing. 
 
"what is surprising? Well of course you loved A girl, right?" 
 
"dah~, I am a human, dude! And Taec we are in public..." I looked around the now empty restaurant. 
 
"no ones here this late, anyway I asked Mr. Park to close the restaurant a bit earlier so no one's gonna enter it!" he chuckled. I rolled my eyes again, every time I'm with him he does these unbelievable things without saying it to me. "any ways, well I think I have a crush" he looked out of the window with dreamy eyes. 
 
"a female gorilla?" I smirked. He glared at me and I soon shut upped. 
 
"she's an idol but and younger than me" he continued. 
 
"you want me to guess her?umm... Suzy?" I thought since they were in the same company it was possible. 
 
"she's shorter than Suzy, she's got beautiful voice" 
 
"OH! Eunji! Or, Hyorin?" I said and expected to be correct. They've got really stunning voices. 
 
"ani, she's in the same company as you, Taeng!" 
 
"oh, Jessia? You shouldn't go out with her, she's dangerous!" I looked at him with 'beware of her' look. 
 
"she's just my friend, dumbo! I mean Pani!" he smiled. I dropped my jaws. 
 
I did know Fany was popular amongst boys since she was so y and beautiful. I even got jealous when I saw male idols choosing her as their ideal type... But what now? My best friend's saying he has a crush on her? 
 
"dude? You alright?" he waved at me in front of my face. I came back to reality and closed my mouth. 
"so what do you think?" 
 
"t-think what?" I tried to stay calm. 
 
"well since you two seem to be really close, can you like ask her who her ideal type is?" he turned a bit read which pissed me off more. 
 
"yea I can but I think I know the answer" I smirked. He widened his eyes and looked at me with pleading eyes. "I'm not 100% sure yet so I'll ask her first" 
 
"your the best, bro! Thanks for coming!!" 
 
========================
 
I walked into SNSD dorm after the meeting. I asked Seohyun to open the door for me and she did as I asked. 
"oppa, hi!" she smiled and hugged me. Just like what a daughter does to her father. 
 
"Seohyunnie, Thanx" I patted her head but got pulled away by a pair of hands. 
 
"yah, MAKNAE!" she glared at Seohyun who run away in case her life would get stolen by her scary unnie. 
 
"Fany-ah, you must treat your sister more carefully" I turned around and pulled her waist so that we can be more closer. She pouted her lips and looked up at me. 
 
"but she hugged my boyfriend and didn't tell me that your coming..." 
 
"i wanted it to be a surprise, baby. And she's like my little sister" I snuggled my nose in her hair and sniffed the scent of her shampoo. 
 
"arraseo..." she nodded. 
 
"anyway can i ask you something?" she nodded silently "what do you think about Taecyeon?" 
 
"huh? Ok Taecyeon? Well he's nice and funny" she tilted her head. "And he's handsome and well-built" 
 
"humph... Who do you like better me or him?" I looked deeply into her brown eyes. 
 
"you know the answer, Tae" she said. 
 
"Ok Taecyeon?" I made a shocked face. I pushed her away from me and pretended to be mad. "then go and tell him. He says he loves you" I started to go out of the dorm but a warm body jumped onto my back. 
 
"pabo-ah... I love you 1000 times more than I like him, Taeyeon-ah" I felt her warm breath against my back. 
 
I turned around and pressed my lips against her sweet lips. 
"of course I knew, Miyoung-ah" I smiled sweetly at her. She blushed and looked away from me. 
"why did you just look away?" I pouted. 
 
"cause... Your too handsome" she blushed hard. I chuckled and cupped her face. 
 
"you know that's I feel when you smile at me" she smiled after hearing that receiving a gentle kiss from me. 
 
"Taeyeon-ah, why did you ask me about how I think of Taecyeon oppa?" 
 
"he said he likes you and asked me to ask you how you feel. But as expected, your only mine!" I smiled dorkly. 
 
"than you didn't need to ask..." she said. 
 
"but I wanted three sweet words from you" I grinned. She tilted her head and had 'what do you mean' look. 
 
"I...Love...You" I kissed her before saying each word. She smiled and kissed me. It was usually me who kissed her so being kissed by the latter made me freeze. 
 
"what? I can't kiss my boy friend?" she whined. I shook my head quickly. 
 
"ani, I like it more" I smirked. She rolled her eyes. 
 
"byun is always a byun. Byuntae..."