24

Manager Kim ;)

 


 
 
"I will take Kim Taeyeon as my husband"
 
-Flash Back-
 
I stood in front of the house. A house which was way bigger than that you can buy in Soul. 
Yup, I am standing in front of Tiffany's parent's house. 
I breathed in tons of air as I stepped into their front garden 
 
- this is where Tiffany grew up...
 
I looked around the surroundings and somehow felt it comfortable. Though it wasn't my first time landing in America, I never came here alone. I had took a vacation and came here without telling Tiffany. 
 
- you can do it, Taeng!
 
Slowly, I pushed the bell attached to the wall beside the door. 
A loud footstep was heard from inside. 
"wait a minute!!" a man's voice echoed trough the house. I gulped when I heard a fluent English spoken. 
To tell the truth, I at English. Tiffany always chuckles when I try to imitate her English. It's just awesomely . 
"yes?" a middle aged man popped his head out of the door and looked straight at my face
 
"I-I am Kim Taeyeon" I stuttered from the nerves and pressure I had. 
 
The man looked at me from head to toe before smiling brightly. 
"your Stephan's boyfried aren't you? Come on in!!" I stood startled at the joyful voice. I do hear Americas are especially bright but did I expect him to be this bright? 
 
I stepped in the giant house and heard the door shut behind me. Tiffany's father smiled when I was standing bluntly looking at his face
"your wondering why I know you huh?" he spoke real quick. I just nodded only being able to catch a few words of what he spoke "Steph told me about you millions of times on the phone, so I went on the internet to take a look at the guy who stole my precious daughter. But I was glad it was a guy like you!!" he chuckled but I just stood not able to understand anything he was saying cause he spoke really really quick. 
 
"err... I no speak English..." I said, feeling embarrassed at the fact 
 
"oh!! Mihanae" he apologized in Korean. 
"I can speak a bit of Korean too" he just sounded like Tiffany when she came to Korean. 
 
"sir, I came here to ask you something" I felt comfortable with Korean. He nodded and before I was to ask him, he lead me to the living room. 
He brought me a cup of coffee and seated me. 
 
"go on" Tiffany's father looked at me seriously
 
"I, err... would like to marry you daughter" I said looking straight at his face. Tiffany's father didn't look shocked. He nodded and took a sip of his coffee. 
 
"I knew you would say that the moment I saw you standing at the door with that nervous face. I bet you didn't tell Steph about this visit, either..." I nodded. 
"did you know Steph talked about you every time I called her since her debut? She described you as a kind hearted man with a cute face" I blushed at hearing the truth from Tiffany's father. It sounded very odd, as if being confessed by him which is quite disgusting...
"and seeing you in real life... I guess her eyes aren't bad. I mean it's amazing! The first impression of you was great! And now speaking with you, I would love to have you as my son-in-law!!" I looked up at him with a wide smile    The only problem was just solved and the only thing left was to have the wedding.  
 
"khamsamnida!!!" I stood up and bowed 90 degrees. The man chuckled and hugged me tightly. 
 
"protect my daughter and don't make me disappointed young man" 
 
-Flash back end-
 
I smiled dorkily at the woman under me. She was so beautiful, nothing can exchange her in my life. Not even the baby that would be born. 
 
"I now pronounce you as husband and wife" 
 
The beautiful girl who is the only one who can flutter my heart, blushed heavily. 
 
"you may kiss the bride" 
 
The whole church went chaos. All the visitors, which were mainly idols, actors, models, friends from schools and of course families and the people of SM, eyes glued on us, waiting for the moment our lips meet. 
 
I closed the gap between us and stared directly into her ready eyes. 
 
"your mine" I whispered so only she can hear. 
 
Tiffany nodded slightly and tilted her head for the passionate kiss I would give her any second. 
 
Slowly and nervously, I reached her pink lips. The whole noise around us seemed to boom the church but none of it minded our business. 
We were together. 
 
===
 
After going around the hall, making sure we had talked to every friends and families, I pulled Tiffany to the balcony of the church, which looked out onto the garden. 
 
"Fany-ah, your still blushing" I chuckled when I let go of her and and instead cupped her face. 
 
"don't look at me now..." she mumbled 
 
"sorry, can't do that! Your too beautiful" I smiled and pecked her lips gently. The already red cheeks glowed even brighter
"do you always have to blush?" I rolled my eyes
 
"it's your fault making me like this..." she wrapped her arms securely around my waist, pulling herself closer to me. 
 
"and I am the only one from today and forever..." Taeyeon said with confident 
 
"stop with those sweet words... Your making me turn into a tomato" she said with her head hung low
"just tell me why you pulled me here?" 
 
"well...I'm gonna quit EXO" I blurted out. Tiffany's eyes grew larger and her pink cheeks went back to normal
"and I'm gonna become a manager again. I guess that's what fitted me best" I smiled
 
"but...are you fine with that?". 
 
"yup, I'm still gonna work with EXO anyways! LSM put me as their manager"