Chapter 33: Not Jealous

Key, Meet My Husband

Taemin's POV

Taemin was filled with annoyance. His secretary had spoken with Key, on speaker phone no less allowing him to hear all of the conversation. Key had flirted and he had even set up a date!

How could he? No he wasn't jealous, Key had every right to date, after all Taemin had got married so dating should be fine. Would be fine rather. Would not should... as should implied he had a problem with it. Which he totally did not. But it was just the fact he had set up a date with his secretary during work hours no less.

That was not on... was he trying to make Taemin's company break apart? First the flirting with Kangin, now his secretary. What was the other playing at?

And no he was not jealous!

And he was going to have to spy on them both... no he wasn't making sure she did not touch his man, no not at all. Nor was he going to interfere. He was aiming to protect his company's secretary and thus the information she held away from Key who seemily wanted to mess with his head company. That was it and that was all. He was not jealous at all.

On the day of the date, he excused himself early from work gaining an odd look from both Kangin and Onew. After all Taemin often stayed in late rather than leaving early. Unless he was kidnapped by KFC.

He followed behind them in his car wearing the classic glasses and nose disguise  to avoid people recongnising him.

It really hurt when he saw the restaurant Key had took his secretary into... that was his and Key's restaurant. Why was Key... how could he even think about... his heart ached and he felt as if he should just go home. He had enough of being tortured. He was over Key... totally over Key but this was just direspectful to what they had as a couple.

He could also practically hear KFC weeping. 

Wait... they were... and they were standing next to him. Upon realising they were spotted they waved sheepishly snorting slightly at his disguise which was completely impossible to see through. Taemin removed his amazing disguise to make sure he wasn't seeing things.

"Binoculars?" Kirin offered, Taemin just held his hand out for them and passing his disguise for her to hold before going back to spying on the two seperate people, he refused to call them a couple. They were not a couple. Taemin growled quietly in his throat gaining satisfied smiles from the KFC who high-fived in the background.

"So why are you spying on them anyway?" Rou asked with a grin. "Jealous~~"

"I am not jealous!" Taemin denied glaring through the binoculars as the two's hands connected over the table. KFC just gave eachother knowing looks, Taemin was so deep in denial he was drowning and in risk of getting swallowed by crocodiles. 

Taemin tensed as they got more touchy. Some of the KFC kindly massaged his tight shoulders helping the boy to relax as he looked on in concern as he attempted to convince himself  that it was. Concern not jealous.

"They're leaving." Rou informed the others. "Want to stalk them with us?" She offered Taemin who nodded and went with them in order to pile into the KFC car, some ending up needing to sit on other's laps. When they saw the doorstep kiss there was cries of despair and Taemin winced lightly before the KFC members smothered him in hugs and soothing words.

"I-I-I..." Taemin managed to stammer out, the club members looked at him in pity. 

"You what little Taeminnie?"

"I can't breath... one of your s are in my face." Taemin murmured coughing lightly.