Chapter 4: M-Married?

Key, Meet My Husband

The song stuck in my head: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drV8WEzIyWE

Key-ish POV

 

Never before had Key found a fellow shopping maniac. No one had ever been able to talk with him with the same passion for fashion as he had. He had always annoyed his friends with his constant banter, Taemin had even got annoyed with him once (not that he minded as it lead to heated in a changing room stall) however he could relate perfectly well with Heechul about fashion.

But, he never thought he would admit this, there was something as too obsessed over fashion, that man was still talking about red jeans and it had already been more than an hour if not two. He was a bit bored of the subject already, he never thought he would become bored of clothes, but Heechul proved him wrong.

 He now knew why everyone complained when he talked on about clothes, if he did not know better he would of said Onew sent Heechul as his chauffeur to put him off clothes when talking. That seemed the type of thing Onew would do seeing how he often sneaked around doing stuff to fix people up or to gain free chicken. Taemin had told him about how Onew knew eventually and how he made up the plan, that sneaky bastard. But he was grateful to him. Shame he ruined the efforts by breaking it up.

"Hey! Why are your eyes leaking? Yah, are you crying? What did I do wrong? ARGH! Stop crying before I crash this limo." Heechul yelled at him, Key gave him a odd look, he was crying? Absent-mindedly he raised his hand to his eyes feeling the tears in the sides. He blinked blankly, how did the break up turn him into such a cry baby. He was sensitive beforehand but this was ridiculous, especially seeing it was a year, he should be slightly over it by now. Not over it in order to lose his love of Taemin but over to stop the tears.

"I'm fine." Key smiled at him, he was used to the ache in his heart from missing Taemin, it'll be okay, he's in Korea just a few more steps and Taemin would be his again, it could not be that hard surely. His mother could have Taemin's phone number and one phone call and bam. KeyTae happy again. Right? Speaking of his mother, wasn't that her house? It was wasn't it?

Definitely her house as she was standing outside, she looked as lovely as ever in her designer clothes. She was where he got his fashion sense from.

 "Key! You're finally home!" His mother cried nearly in tears as he pretty much jumped out of the car to run into her arms, which caused Heechul to swear at him not amused by his recklessness. What if he tore the door off? Did he know how long it took to stick on those crystals? What, you did not think he cared for Key's well being did you?

"What no tip!" Heechul shouted annoyed, Key ignored him which made him grumble and drive off planning his revenge. He already had a plan, all it involved was his limo, a hat, the KeyTae fanclub, Taemin, chloroform, blindfolds, strawberries and a cane.

Meanwhile in the world of a beautiful reunion of mother and daughter... son, definitely son. Key's mother hurriedly eloped her son, who she had not seen in about a year, in a big hug which threatened to cut off his air circulation. Key coughed to get some oxygen back into his lungs before laughing softly and hugging her back.

"I missed you Umma." Key said gently. She smiled back at her son.

“I missed you more, now come inside, it was nice of Onew sending his chauffeur to collect you wasn't it? He's a sweet boy.” Key's mother said pulling her son into the house, Key smiled at her fondly.

“He's a good friend.” Key agreed, then he frowned. “Yah! I missed you more.” Key said, his mother chuckled at him.

“Of course you did.” She said giving in, Key pouted and crossed his arms acting like a little child.

“I did.” Key added, his mother just rolled her eyes and pulled him in.

“We were going to hold a party, but everyone was busy. They're all very sorry for not being able to welcome you back to Korea, they all missed you.” His mother said sitting Key down on the familiar couches (A/N: What do you call them? Sofas, couches? I call them settees) which lay in the living room, they were well used but yet remained ever comfortable. It was the first place where Taemin and Key first had their first real make out session with tongue and all as well.

"So... where's everyone?" Key said curiously looking around their close to empty house, his mother smiled sweetly at him.

"Jonghyun and Minho are on their honeymoon of course." His mother said smiling as she reminisced over the wedding day, Key spat out his drink and began choking.

"What?" He coughed shocked, his mother looked at him worriedly.

"Didn't they tell you? I swear they sent an invitation..." She began trailing off at the sight of her son's face.

"No. They didn't." Key said coldly, as he shook his head. He felt slightly empty at the fact that his best friends did not even bother to invite him to their wedding, let alone tell him of their engagement. His lip tightened.

His mother bit his lip not knowing quite what to say at that, she was pretty sure they had an invitation, they had shown it to her so how come her son did not receive it. It was strange.

“Oh... that's a shame, it was such a lovely wedding. They both decided to wear dresses for the hell of it, though I did not overly agree with Jonghyun's, it was a bit short for my taste.” Key's mother said in order just to break the awkward silence which had fallen over the room. Key blinked slightly surprised and managed a slight smile.

“I better see the photos at least.” He murmured, his mother sighed in relief seeing it was making her son feel better like she intended.

“You will, Taemin took lodes, speaking of Taemin he looked lovely in his dress, Onew too. Jonghyun and Minho decided to have dresses as the dress code of the wedding. I almost mistook Taemin as a girl several times.” Key snorted, his mother smiled and continued.

“It was a fun day, it was not as fancy as Taemin's but it was just as nice in it's own way.” She finished, Key froze up and his eye twitched slightly.

“Did I hear you right?” Key stuttered, “Did you say Taemin's wedding?” His mother nodded blankly not quite understanding what was quite wrong.

“T-T-Taemin's m-married?” He stammered, just to make sure he was not going mentally insane. His mother gave him an odd look.

“Key, Taemin's been married for nearly half a year already.” She said and then Key fainted.

A/N: Back at school TT^TT, painted my entire arm black during first two lessons and returned the two bottles I stole yet I stole another one at the end :P, no one noticed, read break time, played on my DS 3/4 lessons, same lunch time and 5 and 6th lessons. I have now defeated Lord Moldywart Voldemort! How do you feel about a KeyTae club scene with the song at the top and this song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsPFDzAGb4A&feature=autoplay&list=ALHTd1VmZQRNp54h_u5SO3ANleuNsdQBXG&playnext=3 by the same person

@xXxkangarouxXx: I can tell you that you get to drive it in one scene... I said too much and yes they must do it everywhere, it's like their religon or something to do so

@JongkeyShipper08: I could not leave out Rufus, I miss that duck. Strange? How come? My room is painted as a magical fantasy land with rainbows and pretty pink ponies flying by castles (and shirtless SHINee members painted behind my door) They're used to it and have great stamina from doing it so often ;)

@GAMER_Locket14: Pink limos (and Heechul) are awesome. JongHo are the only ones too good for a hotel, it just could not handle them :P I always though Taemin looked mature and handsome honestly, he just grew more so, he'll forever remain cute to me though, I once called a forty odd man cute once it depends on how they act.

@PaboSaranghae: Not hearing of a farm themed room with ducks? How have you been living all these years? Yeh, it would be heaven, that idea is from what I would do if I was rich, I would get an ice cream room as a freezer would be too small,  one wall would entirely be chocolate, then 1/3 of a wall would be mint, then banana, then watermelon, then on the next wall there would be bubblegum, strawberry and neapolition, the last wall would have coconut and a meat flavour ice cream (it always annoyed me the vegetarian tag on ice cream) on one side of the (small so I can fit in more icecream) door, and orange/lemon on the other side. Next to the room I would have a storage room with toppings such as whipped cream, sprinkles, flakes etc. and strawberries... I love strawberries.

@Sammery: You're welcome? And it is awesome ^_^

@vampireme12: Aren't I the one who's supposed to be saying that? Well anyway I don't think that far ahead :P

@sashi91112:  They probably broke too many beds/walls/floors that the hotel is losing money ;), I don't take him seriously, he asked me if he could wear a suit and act all manly when he met Key again but I ignored him and he's going to wear something pink :P. Aw yeah, poor Key TT^TT

@SHINee_SuJu_U-KISS: I don't blame them but I would probably take him seriously as everyone knows the cuter they are the more evil they are, just look at my baby sister.

@dinopuppylover: Only they are blessed enough to do so ;)