Chapter 18: Being a ert

Key, Meet My Husband

Jonghyun-ish POV

 

Key had started to cry and being the good friend Jonghyun was, he attempted to comfort him. However Key did not really seem to want his comfort and shrugged him off, feeling awkward and slightly upset from being rejected Jonghyun sighed and decided to continue to listen to Taemin.
 
Taemin's sobs had seemed to have resided and there was silence, before there was a moan. Jonghyun's eyes widened further than he thought possible and he reminded himself of Minho when he saw his reflection in the shiny phone.
 
Key began spluttering from the shock and his tears had stopped. For now. He, like Jonghyun decided to wait and watch to see what happened next. They were rewarded with the sound of an annoyed Taemin.
 
“Ah~ What did I tell you about giving me massages in the office! You know how I react to massages.” Taemin grumbled, he sounded a lot more happier though. It seemed like he secretly liked it but kept trying to deny it. Taemin's 'yeobo' chuckled softly.
 
Jonghyun found it interesting how they acted when alone, they seemed a lot more touchy and lovey-dovey. Also the nickname of yeobo was new for Taemin to say. Well he had some news to report to the KeyTae fan club (he was now a honorary member, he was going to keep the badge somewhere special like a display cabinet or something).
 
“You know you like it really.” The so called yeobo purred, there was another moan from Taemin. Jonghyun and Key listened as Taemin's breaths grew more laboured as it went on. Key went to end the call, his hands shaking and he looked pale.
 
Jonghyun stopped him however and gestured towards the mobile phone in his hands which he taken out when Key had first called Taemin and he had been recording everything ever since. After all he was a newly appointed undercover agent for the KFC (Keytae Fan Club... not Kentucky Fried Chicken).
 
Key's eyes widened as he realised what Jonghyun was doing with the phone, the giant record button helped him guess.
 
'You sicko,' Key mouthed at him, Jonghyun just shrugged grinning.
 
'It's for Minho to listen to as well,' He mouthed back, leaving out the part it was for the KFC as well. 
 
Key just remained silent, not quite knowing how to reply to that. Key bit his lip as the couple on the other side of the line continued their ministrations. Key seemed to be getting more visibly upset as it went along.
 
“We can't do it on the desk, all my beautiful paperwork.” Taemin said, Key gave a strangled gasp and Jonghyun raised an eyebrow. Maybe Taemin and his 'yeobo' were more like him and Minho than they realised.
 
“Wall or floor?” Was the reply, Key was gaping with his mouth just opening and closing from shock giving him the appearance of a fish almost. Jonghyun just grinned ertedly, his ert lessons had seemed to have worn off on that couple then.
 
',' He mouthed at Key who in reply punched him in the arm annoyed. Key's fists were clenched and he gritted his teeth.
 
“We did it on the floor last time...” Key began choking at how Taemin said it so casually as if there was nothing wrong with saying that.
 
"So wall it is then." 
 
"Nah... let's mix it up a little and do it on the chair." Jonghyun was finding this job awesome all of a sudden, he got to see or rather hear what Taemin was really like in bed. When Key told him that Taemin was commanding he could never believe him so now he was going to find out the truth.
 
"But don't you have to sit there later?"
 
"Exactly..."
 
"Oh you naughty boy, but if that's your wish..." The moans returned and they got louder and soon Taemin was not the only one , pants were heard as well and Jonghyun was surprised to hear that Taemin had quite the dirty mouth.
 
"Oh just me already..." Taemin groaned breathlessly. Jonghyun heard a gulp and turned to see Key sweating slightly and looking slightly . There was a thud before silence.
 
“Is she gone?” Taemin asked softly, breaking the silence, there was another pause before a sigh of relief from Taemin.
 
“I thought she would never go away from the door, please can some one just kill her? I mean she doesn't seem to understand that no means no.” Taemin groaned
 
“I know, she just keeps bothering you, claiming to be your wife. Do you think we can hire someone to do it for us?” Taemin's 'yeobo' sighed in agreement, Key and Jonghyun looked at one another curiously, this was a change in what had been happening.
 
“But I want the pleasure of doing it myself." Taemin whined, you could practically hear his pout, "I still severely dislike her from back at school, she's still the same .” His 'yeobo' laughed.
 
"Well, it would save all the awkwardness of pretending to have , everyone is starting to think that we're like JongHo." 
 
"I know for one thing that we're not, after all we haven't really gone past simple kisses yet..." Taemin began cheerfully but in the end he trailed off sounding guilty. Key suddenly looked a lot more happier and Jonghyun just looked blank, that was a very interesting thing to tell the KFC.
 
"Taemin, let's not start this again. I understand you're not ready to go any further yet and I'll wait for you."
 
"Thank you, Lee..."
 
Then Key's phone died.

 A/N: I added thirteen more chapters making my plan of 56 chapters up to 69 what is wrong with me? I did to stop adding more...