Chapter 14: Marshmallows

Key, Meet My Husband

Okay so I was not attempting to troll, I just forgot to the hide the chapter before I went to bed and it saved without my meaning to so sorry for the false hopes of a chapter or whatever. To make up for you lot I'll attempt to do a double update ^_^ and I'll give you an extract at the end of his chapter about what's to come.

Key-ish POV

Last night at the party Key had learnt several things. First of all the KeyTae fanclub was still running strong so he still had plenty of supporters in his quest to get Taemin back. Taemin was indeed married and it was to a man as he clearly exclaimed he was gay. And Taemin was going to continue ignoring him or rather avoiding would be a better word as he wouldn't let Key any where near him.

It had hurt when he ran, Key's heart felt shattered and hurt. Taemin honestly did not want to see him that much? It hurt but Key was not going to let a little thing like that stop him, he was the almighty Key for goodness sake! He could do anything and would do anything to get Taemin back. He already had plenty planned... he just had to talk to him.

Which was proving more than difficult to do, sometimes he just wished that he had someone to help me. He could do it by my own, of course he could but it would be much quicker and easier if he had someone to help which would be good as the sooner that he regained Taemin as his the least likely he is to no longer have any feelings for him.

He was walking down the streets, when he saw that same restaurant and park  where himself and Taemin had celebrated their sixth monthversary. The day where everything had seemed so bright until the letter arrived meaning also the evening where it all went to shambles. Key closed his eyes and took a deep breath, trying hard not to start crying sometimes he just missed Taemin so much.

No good thinking of the past, well not until he sorted out the present. But he ignored his own thoughts as his walk lead me to that same cafe where Taemin had first met his y ex girlfriends and where himself, Taemin, JongHo and Onew had shared their first meal as a group. You know the one which Taemin said sold the best banana milk in the world. He remembered the last time they had went there.

"Key~"  Taemin whined cutely, peering over his arms as he looked up at Key with his brown doe eyes which seemed to shine almost. A soft smile was evident on Taemin's face as he looked up at Key, Key felt his pulse begin to increase slightly, Taemin always did such things like that to him.

"Yes yeobo?" Key asked him trying hard not to blush over the fact how adorable his boyfriend was being at that moment, Taemin smiled shyly and looked down and began to twirl his hair around his light brown strands.

"Do you..." Taemin began but faltered going red and looking away embarrassed. Key just gave his boyfriend a curious look wanting to know what Taemin had wanted to ask. Taemin took a deep breath and started again.

"Do you want to adopt some day?" Taemin asked stumbling and just muttering the end part but Key still just caught it. Taemin wanted to adopt with him? He wanted to start a family with him? To be honest inwardly Key was squealing like a mad man because that meant that Taemin wanted a long and everlasting relationship with him, who knows maybe someday they'll get married. Besides Key always wanted children.

"Sorry I could not quite hear that." Key replied smiling brightly, he just loved that idea he just wanted Taemin to say it louder so he could properly hear him so he can make sure he did not mishear and to make sure it was what Taemin really wanted.

"Er..." Taemin began really red at the prospect of having to say that again. "Do you like marshmallows?" Taemin said hurriedly saying the first thing what came into his mind. Key gave him an amused look.

"I love marshmallows." And with that he kissed Taemin softly on the lips, Taemin's lips themselves felt and tasted like marshmallows. They were just so soft, sweet and tender. They were also a soft pastel pink and Key really felt the urge to eat them all up. So he nibbled on Taemin's bottom lip a little. Taemin was blushing a bright fuchsia and pushed Key away gently hurriedly looking at the ground.

“Key~ you ert.” Taemin whined a little, totally embarrassed.

“Says the person who jumped me in the shower.” Key teased. Taemin went redder.

“That's different.” Taemin argued, Key chuckled slightly and decided to order some marshmallows, Taemin had just got him into wanting some of those soft puffy little sugary treats. Taemin just looked at him as Key decided to attempt to eat an entire pot to himself.

“Yah! Can't I have one?” Taemin asked pouting annoyed attempting to use his aegyo to make Key give him one. Key just meronged him playfully and continued to eat them by himself taking his time in order to eat them. Plopping one in his mouth and slowly away the powder left on his fingers and Taemin just stared at his fingers entranced with an odd expression on his face.

After a few more, Taemin attacked Key's mouth and inserted his tongue and ran it around a surprised Key's mouth. Key closed his eyes and tried hard not to moan. Taemin stopped and removed his tongue happily chewing on the marshmallow he stole from Key's mouth.

“You're a hypocrite for saying I'm a ert.” Key said finally, his own cheeks a deep red. Taemin just smiled at him.

Yep, Key really missed Taemin and sweet memories like these only made him more determined to get him back.


 Extract:

Key was bright red, his cheeks were scorching and almost seemed to burn. He felt more embarrassed than he had ever been in his life and he just had to question his own sanity just then, what the hell had given him this idea? He looked at himself in the mirror uncertainly you had to admit though he looked hot, so hot he could even turn himself completely straight. This miniskirt showed off most of his legs which he had to admit were pretty nice and the flowery top wasn't so bad either.

"Er... Key?" Oh Crap. Busted.